Mobile Important Information Regarding the Mobile Terraria 1.2.3-4 Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you can afford it 1gb of ram will work but it will lag on events and certain bosses average fps is 20 recommend at least 2gb even though it says on system requirements 2.5gb of ram
Uuuuhhhhhhh....... Will it lag to the point of crashing my game?

Uuuuhhhhhhh....... Will it lag to the point of crashing my game?
I rarely crashed but endgame is unplayable not to mention my fps was from 1.2.4 after 1.3 I gave up since average fps is like 10 (at the start of a new playthrough on a tiny world) with lots of lag spikes so at a minimum 2gb of ram will do it

I rarely crashed but endgame is unplayable not to mention my fps was from 1.2.4 after 1.3 I gave up since average fps is like 10 (at the start of a new playthrough on a tiny world) with lots of lag spikes so at a minimum 2gb of ram will do it
So, I just buy a computer with 2 - 3 GB? How much does it cost?

Also if I update my phone so I CAN have 1.2.3, can they add a feature for when you take videos you can save them to your personal photos and videos instead of being forced to create an Everplay account?

Also if I update my phone so I CAN have 1.2.3, can they add a feature for when you take videos you can save them to your personal photos and videos instead of being forced to create an Everplay account?
Not sure how everyplay works sincr I own android also im not a big spender so im not sure you could always look at google for price

Try AZ Screen Recorder from Play Store.

Have we received any new news on the update since this post?

Edit: Never mind.. should have read through the forums before posting

Last edited:
Well this is great 1/3 of October still no news. Starting to believe that it'll be released on November to December.

Well this is great 1/3 of October still no news. Starting to believe that it'll be released on November to December.
I think it will be here by November. Just have patience and prep yourself for it. Ik that's what I'm doing.. My world is going to be ready for this.

The update may almost be finished but it's more than just that. Like I said about the certification.
Well if they did stick to their promise that they'll release it on q3 we wouldn't be having this convo ryt now

Well if they did stick to their promise that they'll release it on q3 we wouldn't be having this convo ryt now
505Games did not PROMISE any specific release date or time frame - they announced that they PLANNED to release it in Q3, several months ago. No developer can promise or guarantee a release date that far ahead of time. Some of you seem to read what you want to hear into their statements and ignore facts and reality.

Software development and engineering is hard work - I used to make a living doing it, so I know a bit about it. Unexpected issues crop up in the development cycle that can cause delays - like the iOS cloud saving issue. They are doing the best that they can do under the circumstances.

I'll also remind again - this is a FREE content update - they were never under any obligation to you to even attempt to do this. Please keep that in mind. Thanks.

505Games did not PROMISE any specific release date or time frame - they announced that they PLANNED to release it in Q3, several months ago. No developer can promise or guarantee a release date that far ahead of time. Some of you seem to read what you want to hear into their statements and ignore facts and reality.

Software development and engineering is hard work - I used to make a living doing it, so I know a bit about it. Unexpected issues crop up in the development cycle that can cause delays - like the iOS cloud saving issue. They are doing the best that they can do under the circumstances.

I'll also remind again - this is a FREE content update - they were never under any obligation to you to even attempt to do this. Please keep that in mind. Thanks.

Thank you!
+1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom