CC Creation Compendium #30

Now I want to make a League of Legends mod on tModLoader and have Annie armor that is similar to Stardust armor but it's Annie with Tibbers.

Haha, seeing all the Halloween stuff, maybe I should've posted something Halloween-y too. Ah, whatever! Great job, everyone!

Was really awesome to see all the cool entries despite most of us just getting done with contest. These are really something! :D

Great entries to all who entered. Mine isnt anything special but im inspired on how much effort was put into most of these. Ill see if a great idea hits me. Good luck for the next everyone :happy:

@varvolgyibeni
THAT BILL CIPHER THO, CONGRATZ, i want one in my world XD
You too @zadum4ivii
REMEMBER, REALITY IS AN ILLUSION, THE UNIVERSE IS A HOLOGRAM, BUY GOLD, BYE~!
===================================================================
That creation compendium was amazing, holy hell, congratulations to all those artists <3

So many good artz ^_^ Truth be told I haven't gotten an opportunity to check out the entries till now, this is why I love CC. Now to continue work on next months entry some more >.>

Wow... Almost forgot about the CC. ><

Then again I didn't have anything halloween related. A lot of great ones out there cleansing this eve thoroughly... Quite a few nice structures and interesting pics. Gotta love that cut out figurine. That was amazing...:dryadeek:

Great work everyone.:dryadhappy:

Now to think of my next entry. Something cultisty comes to mind... I never liked that dungeon all that much anyway...

Back
Top Bottom