Destroy the Godmodder

Status
Not open for further replies.
+3 Tazz
If you take another step forward... 13/50
you are REALLY not gonna like what happens next. 13/50
Welp that's done. How about... Recreate: Thorn Bow(even though it was a charged alchemy) 1/16
"Recreate": Spiral Sun Sucker 17/21
...Recreate... Ooh, Heart of Darkness. (Points Constellate && Conclave Building Brick = Heart of Darkness (Level 25: 1/26))
Gatekeeper's Scythe(Lv.10)
Navitas Nox(Lv.10, PA)(scammed some suckers in the Arena, Scythe duplicate)
Rapture(Lv.25, blocked Piono to troll him, Scythe duplicate)
Valhalla(Lv.20)
Lex Ordinis(Lv.10, PA)(Accepting duplicate trades)
Nulla Stella(Lv.10, PA)(Yeah let's just get everyone a copy of everything why not)
Denito Surrexit(Lv.10, PA)
Exedo(Lv.10, PA)
Terra Firma(Lv.10, PA)
Abiit(Lv.10, PA)
Cipher's Call: (Lv.10)
Proteus (Lv.25)
I casually delete one of each Crystal from existence with Valhalla.

Forging...
Leinro Fiit (Universe's Bite) (Lv. 25, 26/26) DONE, SON!

Suldaan (Doomsday) (Lv. 25 24/26)

Ocean Ravager && Aquilonem Mors && Vita Australi && Holding tank filled with the blood of every species ever = Bloodflow (Lv. 25, 13/26)
Blood, Water, Life, and Death... an interestingly logical combo all in one axe... scythe... thing.

The Physics Breaker && Denito Surrexit && Delta Mechaniza VIII && Arctoae && Bottle of Hyper-Radioactive Waste = THE Plan-Ruining Sphere of Hate (Lv. 25, 8/26)
It is not A plan-ruining sphere of hate, it is THE Plan-Ruining Sphere of Hate. A direct upgrade to the Physics Breaker, an alchemy horrifying enough on its own. Now give it the raw temporal power of Denito, and the protection ability of Mechaniza, and give it the ability to control cold, ice, etc. for a very special ability... no spoilers, sorry.

Summons...

Legendary Support (64/200) (+1 compensation)

Entities... (Nerf if to powerful. Buff if too weak.)

(Make sure you read all of their descriptions)

(Green: Positive Passives | Red: Negative passives | Underline: Selection Sections | Yellow: Active switching | Purple: Actives)

Now we're getting into the more horrifying guns.
Shadow Fighters Mk. III HP: 15,000/15,000
Amount: 10/10
Passives:
-Evasive: 50% chance not to get hit by attacks.
-Rapid Fire: 25% chance to hit a target that could have dodged, for less damage.
-Aerial Aces: +10% Dodge Chance, Accuracy, and Damage against airborne foes.

Actives:
-Bullet Types (can be switched at a moment's notice)
=Armor Piercing (AP): Designed to penetrate tough armor (duh). Can over- or under-penetrate for minimum damage depending on armor thickness. High damage on successful penetration. No chance to ignite foes.
=High-Explosive (HE): Ignores armor, medium damage, may ignite foes.
=Incendiary (IN): Ignores armor, low damage, high chance to ignite foes.
-Strafing Run: 3-round cooldown, starts fully charged. Fires at a group of foes to wipe out half of them, by firing shells along the ground. Guns overheat afterwards, and must refrain from attacking for 1 turn.

Black Bombers Mk. II HP: 30,000
Amount: 5/5
Passives:
-Heavily Armored: 50% of damage done by bullets/other ranged sources is negated. 25% for melee weapons. 10% for elemental/magic weapons. 0% for explosives.
-Rapid Fire: 40% chance to hit a target that could have dodged, for less damage.
-Ground Ravagers: +5% armor against all grounded targets.
-Building Destroyers: +15% armor against all attacks from buildings. +10% attack against buildings.

Actives:
=High-Explosive (HE): Ignores Armor, medium damage, may ignite foes.
=Incendiary (IN): Ignores armor, low damage, high chance of igniting foes.
-Bombing Run II: 5-turn charge, starts with this fully charged. Drops numerous bombs on the grounded enemy forces, dealing very high damage to the enemies unfortunate enough to get caught in the blasts.
-Missile Barrage II: 4-turn charge, starts with this fully charged. Fires missiles at any target for high damage.
-Strafing Run: 3-round cooldown, starts fully charged. Fires at a group of foes to wipe out half of them, by firing shells along the ground. Guns overheat afterwards, and must refrain from attacking for 1 turn.

General
-Parts: Can suffer engine failures (+30% chance to catch fire, -10% evade/-5% armor), wing damage (-10% evade/-5% armor), fuselage damage (-10% evade/-5% armor), and tail damage (-10% evade/-5% armor). Aim at these for easier takedowns.
-Repairs: Any plane can, when destroyed, return to the hangar for repairs. They will return in 5 turns, one at a time, at half-health.
-Airborne: Self-explanitory.
-Split: Can branch out in order to attack more enemies, up to the number of planes there are. Their attack power severely drops when attacking like this.

Yes, they are complex. Hopefully not OP though; I've had multiple charges placed on these things already.
Action Taken.

Heavy Nothingnesses (2/30) (+1 compensation)

Actions...

Orb of Merging (17/30) (+1 compensation)

If the Creator is somehow not dead yet, I end its misery with Leinro Fiit, the Defensive Blade. I begin tearing the actual war machine out of the ground too, just 'cause I can. And so that I could see it blow up as soon as I smash it into the ground.

If it IS dead, however, I use my new blade to put up the ultimate barrier around DK, protecting him from space-time shenanigans, the void, and even death. Plus almost every other attack. So yeah. Powerful.

RP Stuff and Responses...

N/A

Items...
Decided to add in my old alchemies too. I will always keep spares.
PA = Piono Alchemy

These weapons allow me to select what I want them to be whenever I want.

Ved Vozahnil (Black Nothingness) (Lv. 25): The weapon of ultimate support. Contains an artifact so powerful that it was sealed away for eons. Provides the user with enough dark/void power to distort his/her reality with their visions, transforming them into powerful dark, voided forms of their desirable identities. The relic residing inside can be ejected to allow transformation even when the actual weapon is disabled. Only a select few can wield this blade and relic without going crazy, but those who are able may become indescribably powerful. Currently holds:

Weapon Forms:
-Cutlass

Elements:
-Darkness
-Void
-Oblivion

Special:
-Dark Star: Allows transformations to be done at any time. Powerful ones.
-Transformations available for Obliterator Form:
-Wolf
-Dragon
-Hawk
-Shark (& variants)
-Darkone
-Snake
-Owl

Leinro Fiit (Universe's Bite) (Lv. 25): combines the aspects of its components, with an extra twist; it can balance anyone and anything's stats to the user's liking (RP only), and allows other ridiculous things to occur, making it the #1 defensive option. Will have:

Weapon Forms:
-Sword
-Orb
-Staff
-Amulet
-Pocket Watch

Elements:
-Darkness
-Light
-Time(x2)
-Space
-Gravity
-Reality
-Destruction
-Dispersion
-Foresight

Special:
-Rebalance: A majorly toned-down version of the OP/UP scale, pretty much. Can (de)buff yourself/allies/enemies at will.

Coming Soon:

Suldaan (Doomsday) (Lv. 25): combines the effects of all of the components, allowing for full control over its elements and can take the form of its components' weapons. Hits with the force of the centre of ten supernovas, and boosts the wielder to extreme levels of power. Also meteors. The go-to weapon for offence. Will have:

Weapon Forms:
-Knife
-Gladius
-Greatsword
-Battle-axe
-Scythe
-Gauntlet
-Ring
-Railgun

Elements:
-Ice (x2)
-Fire
-Darkness
-Water
-Nature/Plant
-Death
-Distortion
-Weather
-Time of Day
-Draconic

Special:
-Armageddon: Meteors will pelt the area around the wielder near continuously, of various sizes, of various elements listed in the weapon's element directory. Some will be the size of basketballs or smaller, but some can be as large as the moon. They pelt the area and hurt enemies.

Yeah, I'm basically just fusing alchemies together to form powerful blades, each with a unique purpose, while simultaneously keeping my old alchemies.

ALL alchemies:
Ved Vozahnil (Black Nothingness) (Lv. 25)
Leinro Fiit (Universe's Bite) (Lv. 25)
The Fourth Dimension (Lv. 20)

Delta Mechaniza VIII (Lv. 18)
Physics Breaker (Lv. 16)
The Artiquator (Lv. 14)
Foresight (Lv. Forgot (10?))
Ocean Ravager (Lv. 10)
Spaceleaf Greatsword (Lv. 10)
Balance (Lv. 10)
Shadowstalker (Lv. 10)

Maleficis Est (Lv. 10 PA)
Denito Surrexit (Lv. 10 PA)
Aquilonem Mors (Lv. 10 PA)
Vita Australi (Lv. 10 PA)
Arctoae (Lv. 10 PA)
Nocte Consumens (Lv. 10 PA)

Ring of the Dragoon (Lv. 10)
Nightmare Cutlass (Lv. 7)
The Water Chopper (Lv. 5)
Armor: The Terrifying Truth
Headwear: Helm of Demise

((Ya know, I just realized something; much of my arsenal is mostly for RP. I hardly use them outside RPing anymore... guess it's from the very little damage I've been getting out of attacks that had a metric gorillaton of effort put into them))

Support...
I help...
(+1) GoldenReady
(+1) Cyan
(+1) TFT

--------

The MR alchemy upgrade can now be found HERE.

Last edited:
>2/2

-=Charges
300 (40/300)
Szalinthia, Bringer of Light (45/60) +2 from Toast

-=Summons
None.

-=Actions
I drop a sick beat with the Dungeon Rock! I aim to benefit the AGs, and severely annoy the PGs and Hs!

-=Alchemies
Edge of the Shifting World && Head of a Dead God && Aetherian Technology == Dust (18/26 - Lvl. 25)
$Soul of Intellect$ && Outer Computational Device (OCD) && Bag of Holding == Bag of Possibilities (9/14 -- Lvl. 13) -- Oops, got charge times wrong.
$Eternal Soul of the Storm$ && Voidmetal Chassis && Blackguard && Voidmetal Broadsword == Artificial Guardian (0/29 -- Lvl. 28) An 'Alchemical Entity', if you will. -- ON HOLD BECAUSE SOULS
--Aetherderon, God of the Worlds
Aetherderon will preferably attack PG when able.
Polyp Swarm: Causes polyps to leap off of Aetherderon and attack 3 target entities. If they fail to attack their target, they will find a new one.
Great Call: Deals large amounts of damage to target entity.
Starstrike: Calls a star down from the sky to annihilate a target entity and anything that happens to be around it.
Stare of Immortality: Causes the afflicted entity's next attack to fail.
Dead yet Dreaming: Aetherderon will 'kill' himself, and return in 4 rounds at half his max health and free of effects (positive and negative). Spoil of War is not dropped. (Cools while he's alive)
Spoil of War - The Great Horn: Can be used to summon a spectral stampede of... things to attack a specific target, damaging it and anything that happens to be close to it! (IE things that just attacked it up close, related entities, etc.) Cooldown of 5.
Lvl. 25 - Everfree; Staff that spatially manipulates anything I really want. Prevents time from being altered around it.
Lvl. 25 - Blackguard; Elemental attacks do no damage - Is also a quantum shield.
Lvl. 05 - Dungeon Rock; Totally epic heavy metal guitar that does really nothing but be awesome!
Lvl. 17 - The Fallen; Plasma pistol given to all AGs and Ns, curtesy of me.
Lvl. 25 - Unlimatum; Ultimatum's big brother.
Lvl. 05 - Whispering Shroud; Totally awesome coat that mimics the ocean! Hard rain and everything!
Lvl. 25 - Eternity's Tremor; Godly spatial hammer of epic epicness.
Lvl. 10 - Genesis; Everfree's younger brother. Much younger. Like, 70+ pages younger.
Lvl. 10 - Terra Firma; Piono's earth hammer.
Lvl. 10 - Warden; a worse Blackguard.
Lvl. 06 - Bag of Holding; Self explanatory.
Lvl. 10 - Darkstone Scryer; Does something...
Lvl. 15 - Aftershock; A pair of swanky earthen knucklebusters from Toast! Dare ye challenge me to fisticuffs?
Other stuff I can't remember because it was 60+ pages ago.
Coming Soon (to a theater near you!)

+1 to Toast, +1 to Jon, and +1 to Cyan

Cyberius Crescendo (Level 20: 14/21)
Ultimata Dertoxus (Level 25: 18/26)
Tech Element && Whip = Electric Whip 1/???
If we can...
The Other Land && Firebrand && Lave Orb (NOT ELEMENT) = Hellish Crescendo 1/???

+3 to Generic

I am God, I am King, 68/101 (+1 from Toast)
Chris 7/10 (+2 from Cyan)

Hey ladies and gentlemen, I shall be upholding the bid form. I'll be bidding the Cyberius Crescendo.

Cyan: 6
TFT: 1

I give a slap to the Banshee with Dayheart.
Ir she's dead, I use Suspense on Aetherderon.
Dun dun dun DUN!

Last edited:
Likely there'll be no update today. Sorry, but I have to finish a big project for school and there'll probably be not enough time. +1 to all charges as compensation.
Also, only tangentially related, would anyone here be interested in having this game canonized as part of the wider DTG universe? I personally think it's a good idea, but I want to know what you all think about it.
/announcement / poll / GMnullpost

Likely there'll be no update today. Sorry, but I have to finish a big project for school and there'll probably be not enough time. +1 to all charges as compensation.
Also, only tangentially related, would anyone here be interested in having this game canonized as part of the wider DTG universe? I personally think it's a good idea, but I want to know what you all think about it.
/announcement / poll / GMnullpost
Note, this post is a non DTG post.
I do think that this should be canonized, there have been many insane tales that I could tell from this thread alone.

Cyberius Crescendo (Level 20: 15/21)
Ultimata Dertoxus (Level 25: 19/26)
Tech Element && Whip = Electric Whip 2/???
If we can...
The Other Land && Firebrand && Lave Orb (NOT ELEMENT) = Hellish Crescendo 2/???

+3 to Generic

I am God, I am King, 70/101 (+1 from GM)
Chris 8/10

Cyberius Crescendo bid:

I use Meteor Strike on the Strange Gift.

((@crystalcat DTG: Terraria should definitely be canonized. gorilla like Aetherhedron, Project Eclipse and the Elemental Infusion Altar (the Charge of Potential) should definitely be on DTG history!))
LIGHTFORM CHARGE: 2/3
N/A
----
I tip my fedora towards the ceiling and sniper rifles pop out of it and 360noscope the Banshee. ggnore.
~~Inventory~~
Equinox (Level 25)
Hand Of The Vengeful Monkey (Level 25)

THIS IS INCREDIBLY ZILLY (Level 25)
Death (On A) Stick (Level 25)

Gjallarhorn-o'-Plenty (Level 12)
We Are In The Beam (Level 10)
Vi Forti (Level 10)
Jaractet (Level 18)
Minutemann's Fedora (Level 25)
The Unreal (Level 10)
Carpe Diem (Level 10)
The Fallen (Level 17)
Superosque (Level 10)

~~~Souls~~~
Lucid Soul of the Pyromaniac (Level 3)
~~Boosts~~
+2 to Pionoplayer Redstonetam
+1 to GoldenReady
~~Charges~~
Transistor [AG]: 10/150 (+1 Crystalcat)
Entity charge ninja looted.
[AG BOSS]
300'000 HP
The Spine: Passives(), Functions() and Augments() have no cooldowns. Whenever a Function() is used, summon a BadCell.
Overload: When the Transistor's hp hits 0, restore it to full hp and destroy two random
Functions(), two random Passives() and two random Auguments(). Once the Transistor runs out of Functions(), destroy the Transistor. When revived by Overload, the Spoil of War is not dropped.
Augument(): Whenever the Transistor uses a Function(), modify it's effects with an Augument().
Reboot(): At the start of each turn, gain the effects of a random Passive() and lose the effects from last turn.
Turn(): 8 round charge. Activate all existing Functions() without Auguments().

Passive():
Crash(): Takes 30% reduced damage and is immune to debuffs.
Mask(): The first attack this turn made by the Transistor mini-crits.
Tap(): The Transistor will heal for 15% of damage dealt.
Void(): The Transistor cripples targets hit.
Ping(): 20% chance to dodge attacks. Applied after Jaunt().
Help(): BadCells will not spawn this turn.

Function():
Crash(): Deal high damage to 3 entities. Stun and Crash all entities hit. Enemies that are already crashed will be Broken instead.
Help(): Summon Fetch and Luna, if they are already killed. If any of the characters are alive, heal them to full health.
Jaunt(): For the next 3 turns, gain a 40% chance to avoid attacks.
Bounce(): Deal moderate damage to an entity. Can be cast 4 times in one turn.
Cull(): Deal massive damage to and knock up 2 nearby entities.
Spark(): Deal insanely high damage split equally among 2-5 random entities.

Augument():
Crash(): The attack will do increased damage and Crash entities hit. Enemies that are already Crashed will instead be Broken.
Cull(): Knocks up entities hit, up to 3 entities.
Tap(): Heals for 30% of damage dealt, reduced to 10% for Cull() and Spark().
Flood(): The attack will inflict Flood on the target.
Ping(): Attack will be double cast.
Purge(): The attack will inflict Purge on the target.

Effects:
Crash: Takes 20% increased damage from all sources. Lasts 2 turns.
Broken: Cannot dodge attacks. Takes 50% increased damage from all sources. Lasts 2 turns.
Flood: Deals 30,000 damage over 2 turns.
Purge: Deals 10,000 damage over 3 turns. If the target is not a boss, deal massive damage at the end of this time.
Crippled: Deals 40% reduced damage. 50% chance for dodge to fail. Lasts for 2 turns.

Summoned Entities:
[AG]
Fetch:
25,000/25,000 HP
Will Crash enemies hit.

Luna:
[AG]
25,000/25,000 HP
Will Flood enemies hit.

BadCell:
[AG]
10,000/10,000 HP
When killed, explode, dealing a small amount of damage to an entity and crashing it for one turn, and deal 30,000 damage to the Transistor. Overkill damage will also be dealt to the Transistor (damage that exceeds the entity's current health).

Spoil of War: Buzzing Transitor Core: This Spoil stores up to 10 charges.
1-4 charges: Use Bounce() on an entity. Charges consumed depend on the number of times Bounce() is used.
5 charges: Deal high damage to an entity and either Crash, Flood, Purge or Cripple it. If an entity is already Crashed, using Crash on it again will Break the entity.
10 charges: Either use Cull() or Spark(), or deal high damage to an entity and Crash, Flood, Purge AND Cripple it. If an entity is already Crashed, using Crash on it will Break the entity.
~~Entities~~
Medic [AG]: 45,000/50,000 HP
Abilities: Tissue Repair: For every turn the medic is not damaged, heal him for 7,500 HP.
Medkit: Heal an [AG] entity for 10,000 HP. Cooldown of 6 turns.
Biocleanse Bomb: Pick an entity. Any attack aimed at said entity will be a mini-crit for 2 turns. Cooldown of 6 turns.
Final Farewell: When killed, choose 3 AG entities. They will be healed for 15,000 HP.
Antidote: Throw a grenade that releases a cloud of poison gas for 2 turns at an entity of your choice. That entity and any entity around it will take 12,500 damage per turn. Cooldown of 10 turns.

Assault [AG]: 70,000/75,000 HP
Abilities: Adrenaline: The assault gains mini-crits and 10% dodge chance for 3 turns. Cooldown of 7 turns.
Deadly Force: Pick an [AG] entity. Any attack that entity pulls off will be a minicrit for 2 turns. Cooldown of 6 turns.
Gun Mod Expert: The Assault has a 12.5% chance to ignore dodge chance.
Assault Team: Deal ridiculous damage to one entity, or high damage to 4 entities (because there are four of you in level 1 Assault Team). Cooldown of 10 turns.

Heavy [AG]: 80,000/100,000 HP
Abilities: Hold The Line: For every 1,000 damage that the heavy takes in one turn, he gains a 1% damage output increase.
Concussion: The heavy's attacks have a 5% chance to stun enemies.
Die Another Day: The heavy blocks out 25% of damage for 1 turn. Cooldown of 6 turns.
Orbital Bombardment: Nail an entity with intensely damaging bombs. Cooldown of 10 turns.
~~Alchemies~~
Vi Forti && Blue Moon && Sunfury && Dao of Pow && Flower Pow && Flairon && Golem Fist = Nantonium Star (Level 25) (23/26) (+1 Darkside, +1 Sirplop)
its spiky and its awesome and its a flail
end of story

Blackguard Saxophone && Sound Titan Essence && The Big Chill && Awesomium Ingot && Liquid Inspiration && Liquid Dank Memes = Epic Sax (Level 25) (4/26)
Doot doot.

3/? for Wormhole gun.
I start alchemizing! Knockbacker Does anyone remember that? No? Well fine then && Force of Nature.
I smack a PG entity with a barrel of bees, these will swarm around whatever it hits, blinding for one turn.

/null
I think it should totally be canonized. I mean, who can ever forget the Rise and Fall of Aetheria? (Unless you weren't there, of course.)

/null

Or it's glorious sub-space transformation from a city that would explode to a city that would be eternal...

*fires the canon cannon*

(I don't think I was around to see that Cobalt)

/null
T'was before your time, Ser Toast. In the time of Master Jon, we traversed space and time to go to a most wonderful land...
The Awesome Dimension.

/null
T'was before your time, Ser Toast. In the time of Master Jon, we traversed space and time to go to a most wonderful land...
The Awesome Dimension.
Do you remember it?
For anyone who doesn't know, I killed it by falling from orbit and hitting it with essentially mijonir.

/NULL
remember my first fight against Piono with only my Phantom S.D.M.G?
Right, I got rekt.
Remember the Original Zero and X?
I summoned them.
Anyone remember the Dring Duo?
Ah, the Good ol' days.
The Godmech?
I miss those.
I hope the next act ends soon.

Spiral Nemesis: 114/140
Badass Cyborg Honey Badger: 2/40
I throw REALLY hot cofee at the Banshee's face. And by hot I mean "You can't tell if you are drinking it, or you took a plasma cannon shot to the mouth", which translates to causing various effects along with damage. Then, I force the Skeleton Knights to read Sonichu to try to make them kill themselves because of how horrible it is.

5,000 damage to the Banshee and each Skeleton Knight!

Alchemies
Vocaloid Yuzuki Yukari Figurine && Standard Battle Android = Battle Vocaloid Yuzuki Yukari (Level 16, 7/17) (Basically what this will be is something to act as a secondary character in attacks)
(Recreate: Orb of Sanity) && Essence of 500 Dwarf Stars (from Don't Starve) = Light of Sanity (Level 12, 5/13)
Laser Machinegun && Influx Waver = Martian Madness (Level 10, 6/11)
Rocket Launcher && Drill Containment Unit = ??? (Level ??, 1/??)

Charges
Project T01-Triskaidekaphobia: 14/50
Project T02-Microspectrophotometry: 14/100

+3 Generic

Action
I airdrop a 10,000,000kg weight onto the Banshee.

iAQAiuE.png
It will occur, 266.

Rocket Launcher && Drill Containment Unit == Explosive Miner (Level 5, 1/6)
10,000 damage to the Banshee!

Discussion/Orders:
Still haven't fixed this grey. Sorry. I need to be on a computer for this. Fixed probably by tonight. EDIT: WHOOPS. Forgot to add a soul.

Tahm Kench uses Bargain on Heavy and Devour on something dangerous... OR SHINY!

Alchemy!

Inferno Fork && Underworld Jadeblade && Demon Heart && Unholy Crown = ?? 2/??

Spyglass ++ Space. = Spyglass of Space 1/1 DONE

This book was found in the Ayanad Library, among other relics. Then some crazy scientist decided to put them all together to create a book that follows no laws.

(Black Keyboard || Paper Boats && Old Friends && Stained Glass && Water Wall && The Spine && Forecast && Vanishing Point && We All Become && Circles && Traces && Apex Beat && Coasting && Cut Apart && Sandbox && Interlace && Signals && Blank Canvas && Gateless && Dormant && Tangent && Gold Leaf && Impossible && Heightmap && Megalovania && Spider Dance && Spear of Justice && Dummy && Death by Glamour && Metal Crusher && Song That Might Play When You Fight sans && A Proper Story && Get Used to It && In Case of Trouble && Build that Wall && Mine, Windbag, Mine && Mother, I'm Here && Setting Sail Coming Home && Eternity && Knight EP && Closer EP && Space Cadet LP) && Auto-Mix && Sheet Lyrics && Liquid Inspiration && Playlist Compiler && Device For Extending the Length of Tracks = OST (Level 25 24/26)(+1 from Sirplop)
The keyboard containing every Original Sound Track ever created.

(Greatsword || Essence of SPAAAACE! + Moonsteel) + Mechanical Spare Parts o>O Enlarger = Pseudo-Spacesword (Level 19 - 11/20)
This sword can change shape, and looks cool as hell while doing it. Also one of my most ill-defined alchemies.

((Confetti + Rocket Launcher || Shark Face Paint + Cobalt Blue) o<O Enlarger) + ((BULLLLEEEETS + Cardboard Bunny Ears + Minigun || Bright Pink) o<O Enlarger) = Pow-Pow and Fishbones! (Level 20 - 10/21)
Get Jinxed!

The Fallen Angel

Charges!

TBA 34/60 (+1 from crystal)

Handsome Gambler 8/10 (+1 from crystal)

Tahm Kench
Tahm Kench (the River King) [AG BOSS] I may still refer to it as TK.
250'000 max hp
Passive:
An Aquired Taste: Whenever Tahm Kench deals damage to an entity, add an An Aquired Taste counter. At 3 counters (maximum), Tahm Kench heals for 25'000, deals 25'000 bonus damage (on enemies) and resets the counters on that entity to 0.

Thick Skin (Passive): Damage taken becomes Thick Skin health instead. If Tahm Kench does not take damage for one turn, this health will be consumed and Tahm Kench will heal for 55% of the Thick Skin health.

Active:
Bargain: Heal an entity for 15'000 and put 2 An Acquired Taste counters on it. Can be cast in conjunction with other attacks.

Tongue Lash: Deal 10'000 damage to an entity and give it a 60% chance to miss it's next attack.

Devour (Ally): Eat an allied entity. It will remain in TK's stomach for one turn making it immune to damage but unable to attack. TK gains 40% chance to dodge attacks during this time. Afterwards, he will spit out the entity and heal himself and that entity for 20'000hp.
Shares a cooldown with Devour (Enemy). Cooldown: 3

Devour (Enemy): Eat an entity. It will remain in TK's stomach for one turn. Afterwards, he will spit out the target and deal damage to it and nearby targets. The target will not take damage in TK's stomach, but will take 60'000 afterwards, up to 2 other targets taking minor damage. TK and the entity cannot attack for one turn after ACTIVATING it. Requires at least one stack of An Aquired Taste. Applies An Aquired Taste to all targets hit. Cannot be used on Bosses
Shares cooldown with Devour (Ally). Cooldown: 3

Thick Skin (Active): If Tahm Kench activates this ability, all Thick Skin health becomes a shield to absorb damage for one turn. Thick Skin is then reduced to 0 and Thick Skin is disabled for one turn after expiry.

Abyssal Voyage: Pick an allied entity. Tahm Kench and target entity are immune to damage for one turn. Cooldown: 5

Spoil of War:
Two-Coat's Waistcoats - Give an entity Thick Skin until it dies or this is unequipped. The passive portion is reduced to 20% healing. Cooldown: 3 after entity dies or Waistcoat is unequipped.

Souls

New soul! Soul of Logic! Also, making a rule that souls cannot be healed by any means.

Vivid Soul of the Fourth (Fireworks): Level 2 - 38'000/38'000

Immortal Soul of the Muse (Sound/Music): Level 5 - 60'000/75'000hp

Soul of Logic: Level 1 - 20'000/20'000hp

Current Soul Level Count: 7 (max. 8)

Actions!

Aayla uses t

Inventory (ooh teal)

Souls now have 15-20x their level as hp (based on level) but cannot be healed.
Level 1 - 20'000hp - Small effect on alchemies
Level 2 - 38'000hp - Low effect on alchemies
Level 3 - 52'000hp - Moderate effect on alchemies, may be difficult to hit
Level 4 - 66'000hp - High effect on alchemies, may have a negative effect on the killer's next action or be difficult to hit.
Level 5 - 75'000hp - Massive effect on alchemies, will have a negative effect on the killer's next action or be difficult to hit.

Souls will still spawn during my first post each round, but now I will be using a RNG to determine what level Soul will spawn. There can only be up to 8 soul levels *alive* at any given moment. E.g. 8 Level 1 Souls, 2 Level 4 Souls etc. So, if a level 5 soul currently exists, I will only be determining which one spawns out of level 3, 2 and 1. Soul Alchemies can go past level 25, but only 3 past the cap.

Only one of your charging alchemies can be a soul alchemy. Charge time is back to 1-to-1 with the level.

Each soul has a special effect or element associated with it. Use $$ and purple text to show you are adding a captured soul to the alchemy.

I will still get an uncharged copy of each soul killed, but I will need to have an additional charge equal to the soul's level to use them. People that assist in the kill of a soul will not recieve it, nor can souls be copied.
Anarc Cook (Spoil of War - Deal damage to 3 random entities of an allignment.) 3/3
Scythe of (Eardrum) Death - (Spoil of War - Deal very high damage to an entity.) 4/4
Physics Inducer (Level 18 - Relic) (Purely Defensive)(Reality/Physics)
Resonance (Level 25) (Air/Sound samurai type sword)
End Time (Level 25) (Oblivion/Void/Time armguard. It has an eye on the palm)
Aftershock (Level 15) (Force/Earth knucklebusters)
Anima (Level 20) (Spirit shirt)
Sunstone (Level 5) (Light/Mind artefact)
Divine Godblade (Level 20) (Divine)
Underworld Jadeblade (Level 15) (Dark/Spirit)
The Fallen (Level 17) (It's a gun?)
Albiit (Level 10) (Void)
Spiritblade (Level 7) (Spirits)
Magickal Flute (Level 5) (Music)
Denito Surrexit (Level 10) (Time)
Hand of the Archlich (Level 25) (Ice/Death) Current Souls: 28
Current Abilities: Soul Collection, Blizzard, Life Drain, Ice Barrier, Lich Slap.
NOT TO BE CONFUSED WITH THE KILLABLE ENTITIES

Here are the abilities for Hand of the Archlich, which are gradually gained while entities die. Every time an entity dies, it grants one Soul. For smaller entities, the gain is decreased to 0.5 souls per attack that kills many of them (e.g. worker or the late Mechafish) and 2 Souls are gained on boss kill. Pseudo-deaths such as Aetherderon's Dead Yet Dreaming do not provide souls. Non-living entities still provide a soul for the sake of convenience.

Soul bonuses cannot be gained when a previous ritual has not been performed, however souls can be. This staff is meant to be weak for a level 25 (still fairly powerful), but can scale up massively over time.

Abilities require rituals to gain, which can take 1-5 charges, the amount will tell you about how powerful it will be (generally). Rituals cannot be charged with support, but do not count as a charge for the 3-charge cap.

Abilities are permanent, but activated ones have a cooldown.

Soul Transfer ((R: x) means it requires a ritual to complete)

0 Souls: Soul Collection (R: 3) - Souls will now be able to be absorbed into the Hand of the Archlich, giving it new abilities.

3 Souls: Life Drain (R: 1) - Entities that die will heal a random owned (meaning I control it) entity equal to 5% of that entities' maximum health.

5 Souls: Blizzard (R: 3) - Create a blizzard for 2 turns, damaging ALL non-water/ice/flying/godmodder entities, and reducing hit chance to 40% (60% reduction) Cooldown: 5 turns

15 Souls: Ice Barrier (R: 3) - The Hand of the Archlich can create a barrier around a single target to reduce damage massively (65%) for two turns. The effect significantly lowers on the second turn (20%). Cooldown: 5

20 Souls: Lich Slap (R:2) - Do very high damage to an entity. Cooldown: 4

30 Souls: Master of Hell (R:4) - Hand of the Archlich now has the ability to manipulate infernal fire and summon skeletons.

40 Souls: Extended Life (R:1) Inflict Lich's Bargain on an entity. Lich's Bargain: Once target entity reaches 1hp, the entity is immune to death, debuffs, damage, healing and buffs for two turns. The entity can charge attacks, but if they only heal or kill itself, the charge will fail. After this ends, destroy it. Cooldown: 1 after expiry.

65 Souls: From the End of Time (R:5) Resummon an past entity for one turn. It cannot be targetted by attacks during this time. Cooldown: 3
May as well.
Uncharged:
Lucid Soul of the Pyromancer: Level 3
Eternal Soul of the Storm: Level 4

Charged:
"Nope. That's it. Time to go."

Support (if you are supported I will tag you)

1+ @Cyanogynist 1+ @GoldenReady +1 @Redstonetam15

Ritual... (see Hand of the Archlich)

Souls until next upgrade: ?

He will do as you say.
we

I use the Jazz-Up to generate a shield for DK.

Blinded By The Light (Level 15): 10/16

sans.: 14/90
Mettaton: 9/75

+3 to Sirplop.

You generate a shield for DK, 15,000 HP strong!

+3 Tazz
If you take another step forward... 12/50
you are REALLY not gonna like what happens next. 12/50
NEW Gatekeeper's Scythe && Valhalla = Proteus 26/26
"Recreate": Spiral Sun Sucker 15/21
Fridge ++ Hope
Valhalla(Lv.20)
Nulla Stella(Lv.10, PA)(Yeah let's just get everyone a copy of everything why not)
Exedo(Lv.10, PA)
Terra Firma(Lv.10, PA)
Abiit(Lv.10, PA)
Cipher's Call: (Lv. 10)
I cut something up with Proteus.

PROTEUS: A simple gray rod that coruscates with the power of creativity and the aspect of Hope. Using this, not only can one copy the power of the Gatekeeper's Scythe at the higher power level of Level 25, one can also manipulate the FAKENESS attribute of objects and entities, either raising the attribute to remove them from existence or destroying the attribute completely to make real things that once were merely imaginary. It can transform into practically any shape on command.
Fridge ++ Hope == Belief Served Cold (Level 10)
30,000 damage to the Banshee!

N/A

HAT CHARGE: 3/5.

6/100 Apparel Assemble! (+1 from GM)
4/50 RATATOSKR. (+1 from GM)

+3 TO CYANOGYNIST (23/25).

The Antagonist && The Hide of Terramorphous && Whiskey Tango Foxtrot && Flames of the Firehawk && The Black Hole && The Cradle && The Shooting Star && Big Boom Blaster && Pun-Chee && The Rose = The Unconquered (Level 25: 2/26)

((Inner Ship Hull || (Blackguard Ingot && Traho)) && Decorruptor Powder) && Keep Rational = Grav-Protected Inner Hull (Level 25: 11/26)

PIKACHU MERCHANDISE (LEVEL 10) [+-] PIKACHU TRADING CARDS (T/T) + UNOBTANIUM INGOT (T/T) + POKEMON YELLOW (T/T) + 9-VOLT BATTERY (POWER) + REPLICA ASH HAT (POWER) + LIGHT REALITY MAJJYKS (POWER) + LIGHTNING MAJJYKS (POWER) + COLLECTER'S BINDER (T/T) + VIDEOS OF PIKACHU SHORTS (T/T) + A PIKACHU'S TOOTH (T/T) = EMPOWERED MERCHANDISE OF PIKACHU (LEVEL 16: 16/17) (+1 from DarkSide, +2 from TFT, +1 from Cyanogynist, +3 from Generic)

DIAMOND RING || (MUSE OF HOPE'S GOD-TIER ROBES && CLIPPED AND PRESERVED ANGELS WINGS && A POSTER OF THE CAT HANGING FROM A BRANCH WITH THE 'HANG IN THERE' THING ON IT) = THE UNDYING LIGHT (LEVEL 15: 5/16)

Cloak ++ Limbo = Duri Iudicis

Duri Iudicis: It's a cool cloak. Mostly gray, mind...I'll dye it a bit darker later. Of course, the draw of this is the masterful Limbo Magic. Limbo Magic is weird. It's powerful on its own, what with being a force of the afterlife, and having ties to life/death/souls and such. But the real draw it its counterabilities. You see, Limbo Magic has the inherent ability, for whatever reason, to take other schools of magic and bind them together, quite like how the Gatekeeper's Scythe has the ability to bind other weapons together into new forms. Of course, like the Gatekeeper's Scythe, one must have the weapon...Or have it used against them.

I'm not sure why the Scythe was level 10, so I'm not sure why this is Level 10 either, but it is, I guess.

ALCHEMY INVENTORY:
THE HERO'S BLADE (10); "BESSY" (BOOM EVERYWHERE SHOT) (9); NAVITAS NOX (10); ARCUM AEREUM (10); THE FOURTH DIMENSION (20); STARDUST CORRUPTOR CANNON (9); THE LORD MICHAEL'S HAT (50); NULLA STELLA (10); CELESTIAL DESTRUCTION (20); DENITO SURREXIT (10); NOCTE CONSUMENS (10); RIDICULOUSLY SPARKLY ANIME GIRL ANIMATRONIC EYES (0); UNOBTANIUM CANNON (10); MAGIC LORD (25); VITA AUSTRALI (10); AQUILONEM MORS (10); BASE (25); SHARD OF UNITY (15); TRAHO (10); THE GOLDEN CROWN (20); HEMMORHAGE (10); OFF-CELL (15); TEMERE REM (10);

SPOIL INVENTORY:
---MEDUSA HEAD [||||] (NOTE: DARK YELLOW = CHARGE) (ABILITY: FIRE LASERS AT ENEMY, INFLICTING DAMAGE AND PETRIFY FOR 2 TURNS)
---CORAL RIFF GUITAR [
||||] (NOTE: MAROON = CHARGE) (ABILITY: SUMMON 4 TENTACLES, EACH WITH 25,000 HP, TO ATTACK/MEATSHIELD ENTITIES).

ALCHEMY INVENTORY:
Damaged Infernal Torment (20); Levis Ignis (10); Nocte Consumens (10); Navitas Nox (10); Abiit (10); Traho (10); Victor Ignis (25); Hemmorhage (10); The Fade (15); Duri Iudicis (10);

SHIP PARTS INVENTORY:
Outer Hull (10);

SPOIL INVENTORY:
---Crystalized Ki [|||||] (Note: Yellow = Charge) (Ability: Does damage. Drains HP of Allied/controlled Entities to improve damage, proportional to HP drained. Can drain no HP.)
---Akron's Core
[|||||][|||||][||] (Note: White = Charge) (Note: charge is split to designate what abilities are available and if overflow is an issue) (Ability: Use one of Akron's basic attacks for 5 charges, or expend all to use his Ultimate)
Standard Attacks: Firestorm (High Power, 3-target, chance to burn; Fire/Explosive immunity), Blizzard (Moderate power, 3-target chance to freeze; Water/Ice Immunity), Thunderstorm (Moderate power, 3-target chance to stun; Electric/Wind immunity), CONSUME (Really high power, 1-target, chance to Terror (Really nasty DoT + Berserk + Confusion mix), Light/Dark immunity), Tremor (really low power, hits everything not flying, chance to Stagger (sets up Crit damage on target for one attack), Earth/Poison immunity.), Doomblade (Very high attack power, 3 targets), Barrage (Moderate Damage, all entities, 90% accuracy).)
Ultimates: Obliterate (Extremely high damage on one target (the power of 7 consumes). Can't be used on Bosses, only targets one component); Singularity (3-5 (rng) Targets of choice get nailed with CONSUME).

THE ECLIPSE IS A FABLED SUPERWEAPON CODED WITHIN THE ALCHEMITER. TO CLARIFY WHAT THAT EVEN MEANS: ALMOST EVERYTHING WITHIN THE ALCHEMITER'S DATABASE IS NOT UNIQUE. EVEN THE FIRST 'CREATOR' OF THESE ARTIFACTS ARE TYPICALLY COPYING FROM A RARE ARTIFACT NESTLED INTO SOME CRACK OF EXISTENCE-AND FOR THAT MATTER, THE ALCHEMITER IS USUALLY NOT EVEN CAPABLE OF RENDING THEM AT FULL POWER. IN GENERAL, MAGICAL ABILITIES ARE USUALLY VERY HARD TO IMPLEMENT PROPERLY. PIONO'S ELEMENTAL ALCHEMIES ARE THE BEST EXAMPLE; THEY ARE TECHNICALLY EXTREMELY POWERFUL, BUT THEY ARE ALSO TECHNICALLY CHEAP KNOCKOFFS OF THE REAL DEALS, QUITE LITERALLY A TENTH OF THE ORIGINAL'S POWER (AND EVEN THEN, LET IT BE SAID THE REAL DEALS ARE SO POWERFUL BECAUSE THEY WERE MORE MADE AS TESTAMENT TO VARIOUS ENCHANTING/IMBUEMENT/BLACKSMITHING TECHNIQUES THAN ANYTHING REMOTELY PRACTICAL; MOST OF THE WEAPONS WOULD INCINERATE US TO EVEN LOOK AT FUNNY. THAT THE ELEMENTAL ALCHEMIES ARE LEVEL 10 IS FOR THE BEST IN OUR CASE).

THE ECLIPSE, HOWEVER, IS NOT ONE OF THEM, AS FAR AS ANYONE KNOWS. THE ECLIPSE IS ONE OF VERY FEW ITEMS IN THE ALCHEMITER THAT WERE DELIBERATELY SET IN THERE AND PRE-CODED WITH ITS PROPERTIES. CODING POWERS CAN EQUATE TO OUTRIGHT REALITY BENDING IF USED CORRECTLY, AND THEY WERE USED CORRECTLY, SO BASICALLY THERE'S A HARD-TO-GET SUPERWEAPON THAT CAN ONLY BE ALCHEMIZED. FORTUNATELY, DIGGING INTO THE CODE ENOUGH REVEALED HOW TO ALCHEMIZE IT IN SOME POETIC FASHION. IT ALSO INCLUDED VARIOUS DETAILS;

---THE LEGENDARY WEAPON IS NAMED AFTER THE ECLIPSE, A FABELED EVENT WHERE THE GREATEST DEMON FROM THE CORE OF HELL BREAKS FREE OF ITS PRISON, AND RISES UP TO DESTROY EXISTENCE, KILL THE SUN, AND LET THE MOON DESTROY THE EARTH. MOSTLY RELIGIOUS IN MOST CONTEXTS, THOUGH THAT ACTUALLY HAPPENED ONCE. EXCEPT THE MOON DESTROYING THE EARTH BIT, THAT PART GOT AVERTED. IT MAY BE IT APPLIED TO THAT UNIVERSE AND THE OTHERS PICKED UP ON IT BECAUSE IT SOUNDED LIKE A PRETTY GOOD WAY TO END THE WORLD.

---THE ECLIPSE'S SUPPOSED ORIGIN IS APPARENTLY BASED AROUND EIGHT ENTITIES OF PARTICULAR NOTE TO HOW THE MULTIVERSE AND 'THE BEFORE' AND 'THE AFTER' GOT TO BE EXACTLY WHERE THEY ARE. OR SOME OF THEM AT LEAST. WHAT 'THE BEFORE' AND 'THE AFTER' ARE IS COMPLETELY UNKNOWN; WHOEVER MADE THIS MACHINE WAS PROBABLY LOSING HIS MIND AT THE TIME HE CODED IT, AS I'VE ONLY HEARD OF THE CHU AND THE 'MOON LORD'. THE CHU ARE COMPLETELY EXTINCT AND PRETTY MUCH BLEW UP THEIR OWN CIVILIZATION ON PURPOSE TO PREVENT THE RUINS FROM BEING LOOTED, AND I'M FAIRLY SURE THE MOON LORD ISN'T ALL THAT BIG IN THE GRAND SCHEME OF THINGS, THOUGH HE IS RATHER IMPOSING, SO THAT HAS TO BE REFERRING TO SOMEONE ELSE. AT BEST, THESE PEOPLE ARE COMPLETELY ANCIENT AND AS LONG-DEAD AS THE CHU, AS A WHOOPING ZERO OF THESE FIGURES STAND OUT.

---THE LEGENDARY WEAPON IS AN ARM CANNON, WHICH SEEMS TO BE THE NEWEST FAD FOR WATER HORSE OVER AT THE ARENA. THIS WAS TECHNICALLY A REQUEST MADE BY HIM, BECAUSE TAZZ WAS IN DIRE NEED OF AN UPGRADE TO HIS ARSENAL AND HE'S BUSY MEDDLING WITH AN UPDATE TERMINAL, WATCHING THINGS OF "FUTURE'S PAST" AS HE PUT IT. I'D SNARK THAT APPARENTLY BEING A FIRST GUARDIAN GIVES YOU THE RIGHT TO BOSS PEOPLE AROUND, BUT IN ALL HONESTY I HAVE NOTHING BETTER TO DO WITH MY TIME EITHER, AND IF THIS GUY WANTED THIS TO KEEP ABSOLUTELY SECRET HE WOULDN'T HAVE HID THIS SECRET SO SHALLOWLY. IT ONLY TOOK A FEW MINUTES OF DIGGING FOR IT.

SO, AS THE NAME OF THIS PROJECT IS 'ECLIPSE,' GUESS WHAT WE'RE GOING TO DO.

THE REQUIRED ITEMS ARE GROUPED INTO EIGHT GROUPS OF FOUR, EACH GROUP REPRESENTING A FIGURE IN THE ANALS OF THE HISTORY OF EXISTENCE THAT ARE INTERGAL TO THE CREATION OF THE ECLIPSE. THE LEVELS ARE MOSTLY IRRELEVANT.

(P) IS AN ELEMENTAL ALCHEMY THAT SHOULD COME INTO THE BID ROTATION THAT IS REQUIRED.
(M) MEANS IT IS IN THE PROCESS OF BEING MADE.
(A) MEANS IT IS AN ARTIFACT. (AO) MEANS THE BASE OF THE ARTIFACT HAS BEEN OBTAINED, BUT NOT THE FULL FORM.
(U) MEANS THE EXACT IDENTITY OF THIS WEAPON IS NOT YET DETERMINED.
(O) MEANS IT IS OBTAINED IN FULL.
IF IT HAS NOTHING NEXT TO IT, IT MEANS IT IS A REGULAR ALCHEMY AND MUST BE CREATED.

EACH SET'S ALCHEMIES WILL BE COMBINED INTO ONE AT THE END. THIS MAY REQUIRE CHARGING BEYOND MERE ALCHEMY IF THE LEVELS GO TOO HIGH.

BASE (O)
SET ONE, THAT OF THE CHU: PIKACHU MERCHANDISE (AO/M), ARCUM AEREUM (O), THE GOLDEN CROWN (O), UNOBTANIUM CANNON (O).
SET TWO, THAT OF THE BLOOD PHOENIX: VITA AUSTRALI (O), HEMORRHAGE (O), SHARD OF UNITY (AO), THE UNDYING LIGHT(M).
SET THREE, THAT OF THE SHADOWPLAYER: NOCTE CONSUMENS (O), OFF CELL (AO), EYE OF NOTHING, CIPHER'S CALL.

SET FOUR, THAT OF THE MOON LORD: CELESTIAL DESTRUCTION (O), ELDRITCH MOON CANNON, COSMIC MANTLE, GALACTIC GLOVE.
SET FIVE, THAT OF THE UNDYING TITAN: NAVITAS NOX (O), KYNE CELL (A), TRAHO (O), EX MACHINA.
SET SIX, THAT OF THE MEADOW'S SOUL: THE BOUQUET'S THORNS, SPARK OF LIFE (A), PLANTERA BULB (A), PETALIUM GAUNTLET.
SET SEVEN, THAT OF THE TIMEKEEPER: PIXEL KATANA (A), DENITO SURREXIT (O), THE FOURTH DIMENSION (O), THE COMPLETE EJECTION.
SET EIGHT, THAT OF THE DEATHLY RHYTHM: THE AXE, THE GRAYSCALE, CHARON'S HAND, NOTE (A).

ONCE ALL EIGHT SETS ARE COMPLETE, THEN THE FINAL STAGE-COMBINING ALL NINE ALCHEMIES INTO THE ECLIPSE-CAN BEGIN. THAT WILL REQUIRE A LARGE CHARGE, BUT UNTIL THEN I WOULD HOPE ALL EIGHT SETS PRODUCE ALCHEMIES THAT ARE AT LEVEL 25, IF NOT SLIGHTLY LOWER/HIGHER.

I need a way off of this planet YESTERDAY. Fortunately, with this Alchemiter thingy, I can do that and more. Most of these are technically knockoffs of powerful items, especially when it comes to imbuing things with elemental powers. BUT, as long as I don't use imbuement too much, this ship is basically guaranteed to be top of its class-and I'll need it to get out and get going. So many monsters in the Void right now, but they're much better than if I stick around...

GENERAL SCHEMATIC: The Preston's Soul (Commander-class, Rank SSS; top of the line.)

OUTER HULL (Luminite/Thaumium at least; Voidmetal/Divinium/Draconite/Glitchplate preferred. Anomaly-proofing required.) (DONE!)

INNER HULL (Voidmetal at least; Divinium/Draconite/Mythosite/Blackguard preferred, Anomaly-proofing required.) (In Progress!)

ENERGY SHIELDING X 2 (Doubleshielding is a royal pain to work with but SOOOOOOOO worth it it's not even funny. Independent Recharges are required; inner shield should be meant for pure defensive measure, while outer shield is meant to discourage attackers. Adaptive Shields are preferred as well for inner coating. I think I'll have to split this into three parts: )

((The Antagonist && The Hide of Terramorphous && Whiskey Tango Foxtrot && Flames of the Firehawk && The Black Hole && The Cradle && The Shooting Star && Big Boom Blaster && Pun-Chee && The Rose)) (In Progress!)

((The Antagonist && The Neogenator && The Bee && The Impaler && The Sham && (Speed Booster && Fabeled Tortoise) && The Transformer && M0RQ minus the Voice Module && Prismatic Bulwark && The Evolution && (Speed Booster && The Hoplite) && The Sponge && The Blockade && The Omega && The Ironclad))

((Shield Amplifier && Doubleshield Separator && Shield Slots))

ROOMS:

-LIVING QUARTERS (Obvious. Let's not get too fancy with the beds here, but Void Wifi is a must. 36 passengers preferred, but at least 6 minimum. Hammerspacing may be required. There should also be dining and relaxation and such here.)

-STORAGE (Hammerspaced interior preferred, needs to have 2592 Inventory spaces at the very least, or 48 Minecraftian Double-chests. Should additionally have a Freezer with an additional 8 Minecraftian Double-Chests for cold-storage. Hidey holes will be put ELSEWARE.)

-ARMORY/FITNESS (Hammerspaced interior also preferred, needs to have 1296 Inventory spaces at the very least, or 24 Minecraftian Double-Chests. Should also have dojo/gymnasium to keep physical fitness in check.)

-ARTIFACT AREA (because I'm gonna be takin' ALLLL 'DA L00T; needs to have fossil extratctors/cleaners, dusters, and containers all rated for use class-10 Artifacts at least (Think along the lines of Level 50,), Class 25 (think Level 125) preferred.)

-MEDICAL BAY (HEALZ PLZ. I'd prefer magical healing to stuff like Mediguns, but a fully array is required, with magical focus.)

-CRAFTING STATION (Ichorium Multitype Assembly table required, as well as a Forge of Worlds; I already have the tools needed to make them both work, so no worries there! A Wizard's Vitalius and a S-Ranked Cantara Brewery will also be mandatory. A Sacred Heart and Cruel Soul is preferred. Anything better than those is also preferred.)

-GARDEN (strictly for mobile food purposes, as well as possibly resources. 14x14 plot minimum, an upgrade to 21x14 or even 21x21 would be preferred. Slight hammerspacing may be required. Separated plots also preferred. Must be able to grow Minecraftian Oak as well as at least three different crops, at least Two Fruits and one Vegetable.)

-TELEPORTER ROOM (think star-trek's little thing, with more precision. Needs to be able to send in/out at least 8 from/to completely separate locations. Basic telelocking required; moderate telelocking preferred.)

-MAGUS FOCUS (OK, light explanation: A Magus Focus is basically a room where magic can be channeled into and magnified to an appropriate size for ship combat from ONE mage/spellcaster/whatever, meaning a Spell of Repair will suddenly restore a whole fleet, or a simple quick-cast magic missile turns massive enough to obliterate most fighters-in other words, Magus Focuses, in the right hands, make the ship capable of any roll, which is REALLY useful. I require a Kalastite focus of rank 9 (of 15) at least; anything stronger would be appreciated.)

-ANCIENT SOULRING (I think I'll just need to buy/steal this from the right peeps. I believe Auctioneers were involved? Beh. In any case, this is more of a special feature related with the REALLY ancient, old, and super-powerful cool stuff...Or something. I heard it was really valuable.)

PRIMARY ENGINES (At least two, SSS-class Commander, no substitutes. Preferrably, Creation Nodes empowering Movers.)

BACKUP ENGINES (Again, SSS-rank Commander, no substitutes. Preferrably, Creation Nodes empowering Crayta Engines.)

DOUBLE-BACKUP ENGINES (Third time now: SSS-rank Commander, no substitutes. Here, we're going for Askanta Engines with a Creation Node giving Aska Fuel for the whole thing, in case Creation Node or such are wiped out.)

THRUSTERS (Uh, wow, can't believe I almost forgot to put this in here. In any case, these should be given the standard treatment of Voidproofing, Chrono-Slip, the Pearlgate, and so on. Eight total, flex-pivot, Weponized Exhaust preferred. If you're going that route, go for the Brute's Blend (Death, Chaos, Oblivion, and Electric Blender) or an Enchilda's Wrath. (Space, Light, Creation and Chaos)

COLLECTOR (A device that allows save retrieval of almost everything and safe storage.)

COCKPIT (This was obvious. Double-proofed; the first one should be Full-link, but I want a backup multi-view cockpit with all the tools in case it all goes poor. Reflex switching required; any psionic attackers ought not to make the ship a sitting duck. Auto-Pilot is also a must.)

WEAPONS (note that those numbers are the LEAST I want)

-18 AUTO-TURRETS (Aka pivoting point defense; these turrets shoot down bogeys that get too close, though can be told to target specific enemies and ignore others entirely.) (Nerfing Minienders && Navitas Nox, most likely.)

-4 FRONT-MOUNTED GUNS (Do I need to explain this? the stronger the better. Preferrably strong multi-damage to prevent easy damage prevention. Triple M with slipshield shots should do the trick.)

-ANTI-MISSILE DEFENSES (Smoke and Flares are only one half-the other half is something to discourage getting behind me or firing missiles. Orbitar defenses seem best for this)

-2 SEMI-AUTO TURRETS (these guns are usually automated but can be manned; these should be BIG hitters but flexible enough to be used with regularity.)

-2 STANDARD ANTI-SHIP WEAPONS (Wave Motion Gun, even BIGGER explosions, SOMETHING to reliably take out Supercapitals at least)

-3 MEN OF SILENCE (Men of Silence are high-power silence fields. I mean, take Lex Ordinis and crank the silencing aspect up to 121, then abandon everything else about it. Not even 11, 11 squared. It's that powerful. It can be turned on and off as needed. And yes, I need three. Anti-Mage all the way. One of them are there to make sure that any accidents with the Magus Focus are contained if/when the standard issue silencing field doesn't contain it)

-3 SPELLCARDS (Named after the Touhou Franchise's Smart Bombs, these release a pulse of repulsive energies before unleashing a royal slathering of bullet hell in all directions. Mostly forward, mind, but still pretty much everywhere. Long time to recharge, hence 3 are required. Basically annihilates smaller craft and repulses all projectiles away, making it a flexible offense-defense panic button.)

-1 MADNESS OF DEATHWING (Just think of it as a RIDICULOUSLY powerful bomb. The Standard Deathwing's explosive power is measured in units of Tsar Bomba-for reference, that's 210 Petajoules of blast force. A Madness of Deathwing is one of the best in its class, measuring in approximately 8D1 TBs and one extra Angry TotalBiscuit. Yeah, don't ask. Also, TBs are apparently measured in hexadecimal. Nope, scratch that: that's apparently a Suitcase-Nuke size Deathwing. Also, Tsar bomba unit measurement is base-36 (for reference, base-16 is Hex), so the real blast potential of a Madness is roughly, uh...3,ZJ9,YFS. With six extra Angry TotalBiscuits and an outraged Alsmiffy. Yeah...Pretty big. For reference, that's 89,371,661 TB in decimal, which translates to 18,768,048,810 Petajoules. For more reference: Assuming it's basis to be a Tsar Bomba for its power (it could be merely a Suitcase Nuke we're talking here) a full-on shot from one Navitas Nox rifle is approximately 10500 Petajoules, 'merely' fifty times that of the Tsar Bomba (or if you would, 1D TB). In any case, goodbye Ultracapitals!)

-1 [REDACTED]: Yeah no. I'll be making this bit myself. No spoilers. This is just here to remind myself, for good measure.

ARENA:

Arena Cue:

-Special: The Flaming Toast VERSUS The Nonexistent Tazz, First Guardian of Minecraftia. ONGOING.
-AVAILABLE.
-AVAILABLE.
Arena Stats: (W-L-D)

Free-For-All: 1-0-0 (Fredbear), 0-0-0 (Not-Elf)
Duels: 1-0-0 (Fredbear); 0-0-1 (Not-Elf)
Tag-Team: 0-0-0 (Fredbear)
Tazz: 0-0-0

ARENA CHALLENGES: I am ALWAYS looking out for new people to dish out the pain to. As such, I'm demanding Arena Challenges. I'll take 3 at a time on-cue. (Alternatively, I dish them out, which is rare).

There are two kinds of opponents you can pick. The first is versus my standard characters. There's a slight difference between each; The Not-Elf will use Akron's Core and the Crystalized Ki, will Fredbear will use the Lord Michael's Hat and the Medusa's Head. This is of standard difficulty. Rules and prizes will be discussed. Any special arena events will override challenges, so take note. This can occur in Free-For-Alls, Duels or Tag-Team matches, though I do NOT count them as separate characters for tag-team, so please if in the case of a Tag-Team, let me have an actual player on my side, m'kay?

The second is against Tazz, who is as of right now, Piono (you remember him only losing basically due to an idiot ball moment, right?) on steroids due to a variety of reasons and abilities. The second is only available as a duel as well (I may consider 2-on-1 format if he proves too strong to be beaten). Due to intense difficulty, no penalties (unless you want to do that or something) are required for losing, as the fight is quite purposefully stacked against your favor. Great rewards await you upon victory, however. He WILL have the equipment of all characters barring their spoils of War. I'd prefer to not have gimmicks to not expedite the issues you will have on this type of foe, but by all means go ahead if you feel confident enough (as long as they're balanced for both sides. No easy way out here with cheese gimmicks). Beating him gives you exclusive rewards...And you might find someone else to beat up who's OP as all getout? I don't know. But yeah, for anyone who thinks they are literally the most boss thing in existence, there's this.

For either fight, I'll have a simple mechanic: 2 Alchemies for each player. 2, exactly, and none that break level cap. No spoils either.

ALCHEMIES:

Simple charge trading up for grabs. I'll +1 anyone who's willing to give me +1 on a consistent trade basis.

Anyone who makes an Alchemtier Upgrade to increase max created Alchemies to 4 will get +25, over a period of time. Alternative rewards can be discussed upon completion. As it stands, the winner of this bounty is Cyanogynist, who's getting it right now.

((Note. Italics = thought if it's a whole sentence. Partially is just emphasis like usual.))

>Fredbear: Respawn.

Ok, so that went horrifically poor.

You don't need to tell me twice...Uh, Fredbear, why are you still like that?

I didn't take off the Animatronic Eyes or anything. I think they're contacts.

Well, there's no real reason to be wearing them now...

...Uh...

...You can't take them off can you.

I dont' know how to take them off!

Ugh. I'll just search for it on the English Eye...Alright, got 'em. First, Wash and dry your hands completely using soap and a clean towel. Then, Looking up, pull down your lower eyelid. Then, Touch the lower edge of the lens with your index finger. Then Slide the contact lens down to the white part of your eye. Then, Using your thumb and index finger, squeeze the lens gently and remove it. Use the same procedure to remove the other lens. Relatively simple.

I don't even know what half of those are.

Ugh...

-MEANWHILE, WHERE ROXXANNE AND MADREK ARE CONVERSING- ( @Cyanogynist )

I AM NOT A MARY SUE YOU RACIST JERK!!! I swear it on...Wait, no, honor is for dummies. BUT I SWEAR I AM NOT A SUE!! I do not have a Sueren song, which is the most obvious tell, and last I checked we managed to cram them into some random planets to keep them in-check, and I haven't seen one in my life. And I don't look ridiculously garish and loud, either...This is some rather low-key clothing. Plus, being a vampire does not automatically make you a sue either! That's just racism! Sure, Vampires are Slannesh-breed Daemons, but that's just Racism! I'm called a lot of...Rude terms for it.

...So, uh, who are you anyways?

Oh, that Muse Soul seems interesting. Empowers stuff. Sound's pretty cool.

Hrm...I pull out the Damaged Infernal Torment and roast it some, because I want it. I then pull out Levis Ignis and Victor Ignis, dual-wielding the axes like a madwoman, and hack and slash at it with fiery dual-axes to set it on fire even more so I can get it. I then impress it with some dance moves, because it must like dance moves. Well, except the ones where it gets kicked in the face. Or maybe it's into that? I don't think it's capable of speaking...At all.

Really, I don't think it's a soul so much as an empowered blob of Ether...I mean, Souls are made OF Ether, but Soul implies it has memories and could be said to be someone's, but are you gonna call an elemental plane 'someone'? That seems silly.

This fact causes the soul/blob of ether to take more damage. Or maybe I'm just making it burn more, I dunno which is doing more damage here but it's being hurt.

It's more of just a blob of the pure essence of whatever it's aligned to. 'Soul' is being used here in the sense of essence - see 'soul of brevity' or 'the very soul of wit'.
Either way, 35,000 damage to the Immortal Soul of the Muse!

Forging...
Leinro Fiit (Universe's Bite) (Lv. 25, 25/26)

Suldaan (Doomsday) (Lv. 25 23/26)

Ocean Ravager && Aquilonem Mors && Vita Australi && Holding tank filled with the blood of every species ever = Bloodflow (Lv. 25, 12/26)
Blood, Water, Life, and Death... an interestingly logical combo all in one axe... scythe... thing.

The Physics Breaker && Denito Surrexit && Delta Mechaniza VIII && Arctoae && Bottle of Hyper-Radioactive Waste = THE Plan-Ruining Sphere of Hate (Lv. 25, 7/26)
It is not A plan-ruining sphere of hate, it is THE Plan-Ruining Sphere of Hate. A direct upgrade to the Physics Breaker, an alchemy horrifying enough on its own. Now give it the raw temporal power of Denito, and the protection ability of Mechaniza, and give it the ability to control cold, ice, etc. for a very special ability... no spoilers, sorry.

Summons...

Legendary Support (62/200)

(Green: Positive Passives | Red: Negative passives | Underline: Selection Sections | Yellow: Active switching | Purple: Actives)

Seems all planes are in my hangar, my upgrades continue*. (30/30) THEY'RE BACK!!!
((These entities are equipped with Phase Fields, allowing them to attack interiors of buildings as well as exteriors.))
Info on new summon below!
Passives:
-Rapid Fire: 25% chance to hit a target that could have dodged, for less damage.

Actives:
=Armor Piercing (AP): Designed to penetrate tough armor (duh). Can over- or under-penetrate for minimum damage depending on armor thickness. High damage on successful penetration. No chance to ignite foes.

Passives:
-Heavily Armored: 50% of damage done by bullets/other ranged sources is negated. 25% for melee weapons. 10% for elemental/magic weapons. 0% for explosives.
-Rapid Fire: 40% chance to hit a target that could have dodged, for less damage.
-Building Destroyers: +15% armor against all attacks from buildings. +10% attack against buildings.

Actives:
-Bombing Run II: 5-turn charge, starts with this fully charged. Drops numerous bombs on the grounded enemy forces, dealing very high damage to the enemies unfortunate enough to get caught in the blasts.
-Missile Barrage II: 4-turn charge, starts with this fully charged. Fires missiles at any target for high damage.

General
-Parts: Can suffer engine failures (+30% chance to catch fire, -10% evade/-5% armor), wing damage (-10% evade/-5% armor), fuselage damage (-10% evade/-5% armor), and tail damage (-10% evade/-5% armor). Aim at these for easier takedowns.
-Repairs: Any plane can, when destroyed, return to the hangar for repairs. They will return in 5 turns, one at a time, at half-health.
-Split: Can branch out in order to attack more enemies, up to the number of planes there are. Their attack power severely drops when attacking like this.

Yes, they are complex. Hopefully not OP though; I've had multiple charges placed on these things already.
ORDERS: All Black Bombers use Bombing Run on The Creator! All Shadow Fighters open fire on the Creator with AP bullets!

Actions...

Orb of Merging (15/30)

I will eat your divine power for breakfast. Let's dance.

I rush The Creator with Ved Vozahnil in hand, jumping and going into bullet-time with The Physics Breaker. Quickly, I try to shred as much armor off the frontside of The Creator as possible, showing no mercy.

After I landed, I immediately jumped back up again (and doing a marvellous flip), now in normal time, about to the roof of the surprisingly massive room, and falling blade-first into the cannon. I commence jamming the blade into the Creator as much as possible.

But even that wasn't enough; I continue my assault by punching it with the force of an atomic bomb with Nocte Consumens, while simultaneously trying to rip its entire arsenal to shreds via the same weapon. I yank off the arm cannon that was attached to the war machine, and lifted it above my head, thus subsequently allowing me to throw it to the ground with great, dark power.

All in time with the music. It was glorious.

By the end of it, I was DANCING ON THE CEILING (aah, gravity flipping), while simultaneously firing the Fourth Dimension at The Creator non-stop, without any recoil knockback. Freaking glorious.

N/A

Items...
PA = Piono Alchemy

Ved Vozahnil (Black Nothingness) (Lv. 25): The weapon of ultimate support. Contains an artifact so powerful that it was sealed away for eons. Provides the user with enough dark/void power to distort his/her reality with their visions, transforming them into powerful dark, voided forms of their desirable identities. The relic residing inside can be ejected to allow transformation even when the actual weapon is disabled. Only a select few can wield this blade and relic without going crazy, but those who are able may become indescribably powerful. Currently holds:

Weapon Forms:
-Cutlass

Elements:
-Darkness
-Void
-Oblivion

Special:
-Wolf
-Dragon
-Hawk
-Shark (& variants)
-Darkone
-Snake
-Owl

SOON TO BE AVAILABLE:

Leinro Fiit (Universe's Bite) (Lv. 25): combines the aspects of its components, with an extra twist; it can balance anyone and anything's stats to the user's liking (RP only), and allows other ridiculous things to occur, making it the #1 defensive option. Will have:

Weapon Forms:
-Sword
-Orb
-Staff
-Amulet
-Pocket Watch

Elements:
-Darkness
-Light
-Time(x2)
-Space
-Gravity
-Reality
-Destruction
-Dispersion
-Foresight

Special:
-Rebalance: A majorly toned-down version of the OP/UP scale, pretty much. Can (de)buff yourself/allies/enemies at will.

Suldaan (Doomsday) (Lv. 25): combines the effects of all of the components, allowing for full control over its elements and can take the form of its components' weapons. Hits with the force of the centre of ten supernovas, and boosts the wielder to extreme levels of power. Also meteors. The go-to weapon for offence. Will have:

Weapon Forms:
-Knife
-Gladius
-Greatsword
-Battle-axe
-Scythe
-Gauntlet
-Ring
-Railgun

Elements:
-Ice (x2)
-Fire
-Darkness
-Water
-Nature/Plant
-Death
-Distortion
-Weather
-Time of Day
-Draconic

Special:
-Armageddon: Meteors will pelt the area around the wielder near continuously, of various sizes, of various elements listed in the weapon's element directory. Some will be the size of basketballs or smaller, but some can be as large as the moon. They pelt the area and hurt enemies.

Yeah, I'm basically just fusing alchemies together to form powerful blades, each with a unique purpose, while simultaneously keeping my old alchemies.

ALL alchemies:

Physics Breaker (Lv. 16)
The Artiquator (Lv. 14)
Ocean Ravager (Lv. 10)
Balance (Lv. 10)
Shadowstalker (Lv. 10)

Arctoae (Lv. 10 PA)

((Ya know, I just realized something; much of my arsenal is mostly for RP. I hardly use them outside RPing anymore... guess it's from the very little damage I've been getting out of attacks that had a metric gorillaton of effort put into them))

Support...
I help...
(+1) GoldenReady
(+1) Cyan
(+1) TFT

--------

Shadow Fighters and Black Bombers summoned! They will do as you say.
45,000 damage to the Creator!

>1/2

-=Charges
300 (39/300)
Szalinthia, Bringer of Light (42/60)+3 from Jon

-=Summons
None.

-=Actions
'NomNomNom' go the Sludge Crawlers on the Banshee!
Aetherderon just steps on the remaining Skeletal Knights.
I pick up a Blue Crystal with Everfree, and throw it at super sonic speeds into the Red Crystals!

-=Alchemies
Edge of the Shifting World && Head of a Dead God && Aetherian Technology == Dust (17/26 - Lvl. 25)
$Soul of Intellect$ && Outer Computational Device (OCD) && Bag of Holding == Bag of Possibilities (8/14 -- Lvl. 13) -- Oops, got charge times wrong.
$Eternal Soul of the Storm$ && Voidmetal Chassis && Blackguard && Voidmetal Broadsword == Artificial Guardian (0/29 -- Lvl. 28) An 'Alchemical Entity', if you will. -- ON HOLD BECAUSE SOULS
Polyp Swarm: Causes polyps to leap off of Aetherderon and attack 3 target entities. If they fail to attack their target, they will find a new one.
Starstrike: Calls a star down from the sky to annihilate a target entity and anything that happens to be around it.
Dead yet Dreaming: Aetherderon will 'kill' himself, and return in 4 rounds at half his max health and free of effects (positive and negative). Spoil of War is not dropped. (Cools while he's alive)
Spoil of War - The Great Horn: Can be used to summon a spectral stampede of... things to attack a specific target, damaging it and anything that happens to be close to it! (IE things that just attacked it up close, related entities, etc.) Cooldown of 5.
Lvl. 25 - Everfree; Staff that spatially manipulates anything I really want. Prevents time from being altered around it.
Lvl. 25 - Blackguard; Elemental attacks do no damage - Is also a quantum shield.
Lvl. 05 - Dungeon Rock; Totally epic heavy metal guitar that does really nothing but be awesome!
Lvl. 05 - Whispering Shroud; Totally awesome coat that mimics the ocean! Hard rain and everything!
Lvl. 10 - Genesis; Everfree's younger brother. Much younger. Like, 70+ pages younger.
Lvl. 15 - Aftershock; A pair of swanky earthen knucklebusters from Toast! Dare ye challenge me to fisticuffs?

Your entities will do as you say!
One Blue Crystal and two Red Crystals killed!

Discussion/Orders:
N/A

N/A

Alchemy! (2 new)
Inferno Fork || (Underworld Jadeblade || Demon Heart && Unholy Crown) = ?? 3/??

(Black Keyboard || Paper Boats && Old Friends && Stained Glass && Water Wall && The Spine && Forecast && Vanishing Point && We All Become && Circles && Traces && Apex Beat && Coasting && Cut Apart && Sandbox && Interlace && Signals && Blank Canvas && Gateless && Dormant && Tangent && Gold Leaf && Impossible && Heightmap && Megalovania && Spider Dance && Spear of Justice && Dummy && Death by Glamour && Metal Crusher && Song That Might Play When You Fight sans && A Proper Story && Get Used to It && In Case of Trouble && Build that Wall && Mine, Windbag, Mine && Mother, I'm Here && Setting Sail Coming Home && Eternity && Knight EP && Closer EP && Space Cadet LP) && Auto-Mix && Sheet Lyrics && Liquid Inspiration && Playlist Compiler && Device For Extending the Length of Tracks = OST (Level 25 26/26) (+1 from DarkSide) DONE!
The keyboard containing every Original Sound Track ever created.

Reinforced Mirror && (Aegis of Zeonia || End Time && (Albiit && Denito Surrexit)) && Aldor Decree &&
Caeldonian Bulwark = Mirror Light (Level ?? 1/??)

(Greatsword || Essence of SPAAAACE! + Moonsteel) + Mechanical Spare Parts o>O Enlarger = Pseudo-Spacesword (Level 19 - 12/20)
This sword can change shape, and looks cool as hell while doing it. Also one of my most ill-defined alchemies.

((Confetti + Rocket Launcher || Shark Face Paint + Cobalt Blue) o<O Enlarger) + ((BULLLLEEEETS + Cardboard Bunny Ears + Minigun || Bright Pink) o<O Enlarger) = Pow-Pow and Fishbones! (Level 20 - 11/21)
Get Jinxed!

The Fallen Angel

Charges!
TBA 35/60

Handsome Gambler 9/10

Tahm Kench
Tahm Kench (the River King) [AG BOSS] I may still refer to it as TK.
250'000 max hp
Passive:
An Aquired Taste: Whenever Tahm Kench deals damage to an entity, add an An Aquired Taste counter. At 3 counters (maximum), Tahm Kench heals for 25'000, deals 25'000 bonus damage (on enemies) and resets the counters on that entity to 0.

Thick Skin (Passive): Damage taken becomes Thick Skin health instead. If Tahm Kench does not take damage for one turn, this health will be consumed and Tahm Kench will heal for 55% of the Thick Skin health.

Active:
Bargain: Heal an entity for 15'000 and put 2 An Acquired Taste counters on it. Can be cast in conjunction with other attacks.

Tongue Lash: Deal 10'000 damage to an entity and give it a 60% chance to miss it's next attack.

Devour (Ally): Eat an allied entity. It will remain in TK's stomach for one turn making it immune to damage but unable to attack. TK gains 40% chance to dodge attacks during this time. Afterwards, he will spit out the entity and heal himself and that entity for 20'000hp.
Shares a cooldown with Devour (Enemy). Cooldown: 3

Devour (Enemy): Eat an entity. It will remain in TK's stomach for one turn. Afterwards, he will spit out the target and deal damage to it and nearby targets. The target will not take damage in TK's stomach, but will take 60'000 afterwards, up to 2 other targets taking minor damage. TK and the entity cannot attack for one turn after ACTIVATING it. Requires at least one stack of An Aquired Taste. Applies An Aquired Taste to all targets hit. Cannot be used on Bosses
Shares cooldown with Devour (Ally). Cooldown: 3

Thick Skin (Active): If Tahm Kench activates this ability, all Thick Skin health becomes a shield to absorb damage for one turn. Thick Skin is then reduced to 0 and Thick Skin is disabled for one turn after expiry.

Abyssal Voyage: Pick an allied entity. Tahm Kench and target entity are immune to damage for one turn. Cooldown: 5

Spoil of War:
Two-Coat's Waistcoats - Give an entity Thick Skin until it dies or this is unequipped. The passive portion is reduced to 20% healing. Cooldown: 3 after entity dies or Waistcoat is unequipped.

Souls
New soul! Soul of Logic! Also, making a rule that souls cannot be healed by any means.

Vivid Soul of the Fourth (Fireworks): Level 2 - 38'000/38'000

Immortal Soul of the Muse (Sound/Music): Level 5 - 60'000/75'000hp

Soul of Logic: Level 1 - 20'000/20'000hp

Current Soul Level Count: 8 (max. 8)

Actions!
Aayla uses the new OST to play Ethereal (League of Legends, DJ Sona) starting at 1:20.

Inventory (ooh teal)
Souls now have 15-20x their level as hp (based on level)
Level 1 - 20'000hp - Small effect on alchemies
Level 2 - 38'000hp - Low effect on alchemies
Level 3 - 52'000hp - Moderate effect on alchemies, may be difficult to hit
Level 4 - 66'000hp - High effect on alchemies, may have a negative effect on the killer's next action or be difficult to hit.
Level 5 - 75'000hp - Massive effect on alchemies, will have a negative effect on the killer's next action or be difficult to hit.

Souls will still spawn during my first post each round, but now I will be using a RNG to determine what level Soul will spawn. There can only be up to 8 soul levels *alive* at any given moment. E.g. 8 Level 1 Souls, 2 Level 4 Souls etc. So, if a level 5 soul currently exists, I will only be determining which one spawns out of level 3, 2 and 1. Soul Alchemies can go past level 25, but only 3 past the cap.

Only one of your charging alchemies can be a soul alchemy. Charge time is back to 1-to-1 with the level.

Each soul has a special effect or element associated with it. Use $$ and purple text to show you are adding a captured soul to the alchemy.

I will still get an uncharged copy of each soul killed, but I will need to have an additional charge equal to the soul's level to use them. People that assist in the kill of a soul will not recieve it, nor can souls be copied.
Anarc Cook (Spoil of War - Deal damage to 3 random entities of an allignment.) 3/3
Scythe of (Eardrum) Death - (Spoil of War - Deal very high damage to an entity.) 4/4

Physics Inducer (Level 18 - Relic) (Purely Defensive)(Reality/Physics)
Resonance (Level 25) (Air/Sound samurai type sword)
End Time (Level 25) (Oblivion/Void/Time armguard. It has an eye on the palm)
OST (Level 25) (Music)
Aftershock (Level 15) (Force/Earth knucklebusters)
Anima (Level 20) (Spirit shirt)
Sunstone (Level 5) (Light/Mind artefact)
Divine Godblade (Level 20) (Divine)
Underworld Jadeblade (Level 15) (Dark/Spirit)
The Fallen (Level 17) (It's a gun?)
Albiit (Level 10) (Void)
Pages (collectively Tome) of Reality (Level 10) (Reality)
Spyglass of Space (Level 10) (Space)
Spiritblade (Level 7) (Spirits)
Magickal Flute (Level 5) (Music)
Denito Surrexit (Level 10) (Time)
Hand of the Archlich (Level 25) (Ice/Death) Current Souls: 28
Current Abilities: Soul Collection, Blizzard, Life Drain, Ice Barrier, Lich Slap.
NOT TO BE CONFUSED WITH THE KILLABLE ENTITIES

Here are the abilities for Hand of the Archlich, which are gradually gained while entities die. Every time an entity dies, it grants one Soul. For smaller entities, the gain is decreased to 0.5 souls per attack that kills many of them (e.g. worker or the late Mechafish) and 2 Souls are gained on boss kill. Pseudo-deaths such as Aetherderon's Dead Yet Dreaming do not provide souls. Non-living entities still provide a soul for the sake of convenience.

Soul bonuses cannot be gained when a previous ritual has not been performed, however souls can be. This staff is meant to be weak for a level 25 (still fairly powerful), but can scale up massively over time.

Abilities require rituals to gain, which can take 1-5 charges, the amount will tell you about how powerful it will be (generally). Rituals cannot be charged with support, but do not count as a charge for the 3-charge cap.

Abilities are permanent, but activated ones have a cooldown.

Soul Transfer ((R: x) means it requires a ritual to complete)

0 Souls: Soul Collection (R: 3) - Souls will now be able to be absorbed into the Hand of the Archlich, giving it new abilities.

3 Souls: Life Drain (R: 1) - Entities that die will heal a random owned (meaning I control it) entity equal to 5% of that entities' maximum health.

5 Souls: Blizzard (R: 3) - Create a blizzard for 2 turns, damaging ALL non-water/ice/flying/godmodder entities, and reducing hit chance to 40% (60% reduction) Cooldown: 5 turns

15 Souls: Ice Barrier (R: 3) - The Hand of the Archlich can create a barrier around a single target to reduce damage massively (65%) for two turns. The effect significantly lowers on the second turn (20%). Cooldown: 5

20 Souls: Lich Slap (R:2) - Do very high damage to an entity. Cooldown: 4

30 Souls: Master of Hell (R:4) - Hand of the Archlich now has the ability to manipulate infernal fire and summon skeletons.

40 Souls: Extended Life (R:1) Inflict Lich's Bargain on an entity. Lich's Bargain: Once target entity reaches 1hp, the entity is immune to death, debuffs, damage, healing and buffs for two turns. The entity can charge attacks, but if they only heal or kill itself, the charge will fail. After this ends, destroy it. Cooldown: 1 after expiry.

65 Souls: From the End of Time (R:5) Resummon an past entity for one turn. It cannot be targetted by attacks during this time. Cooldown: 3
May as well.
Uncharged:
Lucid Soul of the Pyromancer: Level 3
Eternal Soul of the Storm: Level 4

Charged:
"Nope. That's it. Time to go."

Support (if you are supported I will tag you)
1+ @GoldenReady 2+ @Sirplop

Ritual... (see Hand of the Archlich)

Souls until next upgrade: TBA

Mirror Light (Level 30) Too high level! I think End Time's responsible...
New Soul summoned!
The power of awesome music causes the Banshee to take 50,000 damage!

N/A

HAT CHARGE: 4/5.

7/100 Apparel Assemble!
6/50 RATATOSKR. (+2 from TFT) All the charges will flood into here right now. I need this done relatively quickly.

+2 TO CYANOGYNIST (25/25). Well that's done. +1 [insert_generic_username]

The Antagonist && The Hide of Terramorphous && Whiskey Tango Foxtrot && Flames of the Firehawk && The Black Hole && The Cradle && The Shooting Star && Big Boom Blaster && Pun-Chee && The Rose = The Unconquered (Level 25: 3/26)

((Inner Ship Hull || (Blackguard Ingot && Traho)) && Decorruptor Powder) && Keep Rational = Grav-Protected Inner Hull (Level 25: 12/26)

PIKACHU MERCHANDISE (LEVEL 10) [+-] PIKACHU TRADING CARDS (T/T) + UNOBTANIUM INGOT (T/T) + POKEMON YELLOW (T/T) + 9-VOLT BATTERY (POWER) + REPLICA ASH HAT (POWER) + LIGHT REALITY MAJJYKS (POWER) + LIGHTNING MAJJYKS (POWER) + COLLECTER'S BINDER (T/T) + VIDEOS OF PIKACHU SHORTS (T/T) + A PIKACHU'S TOOTH (T/T) = EMPOWERED MERCHANDISE OF PIKACHU (LEVEL 16: 17/17) (Excellent!)

Empowered Merchandise of Pikachu: this thing reeks with so much Pikachu love it's almost sickening for me to look at...Though I'm betting any Otaku who likes Pokemon would be all over this, and there are a lot of Pokemon fans. In any case, just opening this up should stun people with how much STUFF is in here. A sufficiently-obsessed Otaku would fall into a trance just by looking at it.

NEW: Shard of Unity (Level 15) [+/-] Capricorn Symbol (T/T) + Illustration of a Spiral Nemesis (T/T) + Paradox Majjyks (T/T) + Yin-Yang Bomb (Power) + Miniature Red and Green Suns (Power) + Reality Majjyks (Power) + Creation Node: Energy (Power) + Mark of the Four (T/T) + Twilight Majjyks (T/T) + Creation Majjyks (T/T) = Unite's Scarf (Level 21: 1/22)

Explamation: Honestly, the list came with the Alchemiter ingredient instructions for Project Eclipse, so I don't get half of them, but I get the sense this is Paradox-themed. But half of it doesn't make sense. The Mark of the four is a quartet of universes which are unrelated save for their proximity; their mark is kind of just a diamond with a spiral in the center. The Capricorn Symbol just kind of seems thrown-in for some reason. The Red And Green Mini-suns provide power but that's still an odd choice. And what's with those other Majjyks? You know, I kind of don't even get how this guy predicted the Relic system to begin with, but I'm NOT going to question any of it right now. He's some prophetic guy who did stuff. And that leads to another question, who's Unite? Tazz has referred to her a few times now but I don't know who she is at all...

DIAMOND RING || (MUSE OF HOPE'S GOD-TIER ROBES && CLIPPED AND PRESERVED ANGELS WINGS && A POSTER OF THE CAT HANGING FROM A BRANCH WITH THE 'HANG IN THERE' THING ON IT) = THE UNDYING LIGHT (LEVEL 15: 6/16)

ALCHEMY INVENTORY:
THE HERO'S BLADE (10); "BESSY" (BOOM EVERYWHERE SHOT) (9); NAVITAS NOX (10); ARCUM AEREUM (10); THE FOURTH DIMENSION (20); STARDUST CORRUPTOR CANNON (9); THE LORD MICHAEL'S HAT (50); NULLA STELLA (10); CELESTIAL DESTRUCTION (20); DENITO SURREXIT (10); NOCTE CONSUMENS (10); RIDICULOUSLY SPARKLY ANIME GIRL ANIMATRONIC EYES (0); UNOBTANIUM CANNON (10); VITA AUSTRALI (10); AQUILONEM MORS (10); BASE (25); SHARD OF UNITY (15); TRAHO (10); THE GOLDEN CROWN (20); HEMMORHAGE (10); OFF-CELL (15); TEMERE REM (10); Empowered Merchandise of Pikachu (17);

SPOIL INVENTORY:
---MEDUSA HEAD [||||] (NOTE: DARK YELLOW = CHARGE) (ABILITY: FIRE LASERS AT ENEMY, INFLICTING DAMAGE AND PETRIFY FOR 2 TURNS)
---CORAL RIFF GUITAR [
||||] (NOTE: MAROON = CHARGE) (ABILITY: SUMMON 4 TENTACLES, EACH WITH 25,000 HP, TO ATTACK/MEATSHIELD ENTITIES).

ALCHEMY INVENTORY:
Damaged Infernal Torment (20); Levis Ignis (10); Nocte Consumens (10); Navitas Nox (10); Abiit (10); Traho (10); Victor Ignis (25); Hemmorhage (10); The Fade (15); Duri Iudicis (10); Magic Lord (25);

SHIP PARTS INVENTORY:
Outer Hull (10);

SPOIL INVENTORY:
---Crystalized Ki [|||||] (Note: Yellow = Charge) (Ability: Does damage. Drains HP of Allied/controlled Entities to improve damage, proportional to HP drained. Can drain no HP.)
---Akron's Core
[|||||][|||||][||] (Note: White = Charge) (Note: charge is split to designate what abilities are available and if overflow is an issue) (Ability: Use one of Akron's basic attacks for 5 charges, or expend all to use his Ultimate)
Standard Attacks: Firestorm (High Power, 3-target, chance to burn; Fire/Explosive immunity), Blizzard (Moderate power, 3-target chance to freeze; Water/Ice Immunity), Thunderstorm (Moderate power, 3-target chance to stun; Electric/Wind immunity), CONSUME (Really high power, 1-target, chance to Terror (Really nasty DoT + Berserk + Confusion mix), Light/Dark immunity), Tremor (really low power, hits everything not flying, chance to Stagger (sets up Crit damage on target for one attack), Earth/Poison immunity.), Doomblade (Very high attack power, 3 targets), Barrage (Moderate Damage, all entities, 90% accuracy).)
Ultimates: Obliterate (Extremely high damage on one target (the power of 7 consumes). Can't be used on Bosses, only targets one component); Singularity (3-5 (rng) Targets of choice get nailed with CONSUME).

THE ECLIPSE IS A FABLED SUPERWEAPON CODED WITHIN THE ALCHEMITER. TO CLARIFY WHAT THAT EVEN MEANS: ALMOST EVERYTHING WITHIN THE ALCHEMITER'S DATABASE IS NOT UNIQUE. EVEN THE FIRST 'CREATOR' OF THESE ARTIFACTS ARE TYPICALLY COPYING FROM A RARE ARTIFACT NESTLED INTO SOME CRACK OF EXISTENCE-AND FOR THAT MATTER, THE ALCHEMITER IS USUALLY NOT EVEN CAPABLE OF RENDING THEM AT FULL POWER. IN GENERAL, MAGICAL ABILITIES ARE USUALLY VERY HARD TO IMPLEMENT PROPERLY. PIONO'S ELEMENTAL ALCHEMIES ARE THE BEST EXAMPLE; THEY ARE TECHNICALLY EXTREMELY POWERFUL, BUT THEY ARE ALSO TECHNICALLY CHEAP KNOCKOFFS OF THE REAL DEALS, QUITE LITERALLY A TENTH OF THE ORIGINAL'S POWER (AND EVEN THEN, LET IT BE SAID THE REAL DEALS ARE SO POWERFUL BECAUSE THEY WERE MORE MADE AS TESTAMENT TO VARIOUS ENCHANTING/IMBUEMENT/BLACKSMITHING TECHNIQUES THAN ANYTHING REMOTELY PRACTICAL; MOST OF THE WEAPONS WOULD INCINERATE US TO EVEN LOOK AT FUNNY. THAT THE ELEMENTAL ALCHEMIES ARE LEVEL 10 IS FOR THE BEST IN OUR CASE).

THE ECLIPSE, HOWEVER, IS NOT ONE OF THEM, AS FAR AS ANYONE KNOWS. THE ECLIPSE IS ONE OF VERY FEW ITEMS IN THE ALCHEMITER THAT WERE DELIBERATELY SET IN THERE AND PRE-CODED WITH ITS PROPERTIES. CODING POWERS CAN EQUATE TO OUTRIGHT REALITY BENDING IF USED CORRECTLY, AND THEY WERE USED CORRECTLY, SO BASICALLY THERE'S A HARD-TO-GET SUPERWEAPON THAT CAN ONLY BE ALCHEMIZED. FORTUNATELY, DIGGING INTO THE CODE ENOUGH REVEALED HOW TO ALCHEMIZE IT IN SOME POETIC FASHION. IT ALSO INCLUDED VARIOUS DETAILS;

---THE LEGENDARY WEAPON IS NAMED AFTER THE ECLIPSE, A FABELED EVENT WHERE THE GREATEST DEMON FROM THE CORE OF HELL BREAKS FREE OF ITS PRISON, AND RISES UP TO DESTROY EXISTENCE, KILL THE SUN, AND LET THE MOON DESTROY THE EARTH. MOSTLY RELIGIOUS IN MOST CONTEXTS, THOUGH THAT ACTUALLY HAPPENED ONCE. EXCEPT THE MOON DESTROYING THE EARTH BIT, THAT PART GOT AVERTED. IT MAY BE IT APPLIED TO THAT UNIVERSE AND THE OTHERS PICKED UP ON IT BECAUSE IT SOUNDED LIKE A PRETTY GOOD WAY TO END THE WORLD.

---THE ECLIPSE'S SUPPOSED ORIGIN IS APPARENTLY BASED AROUND EIGHT ENTITIES OF PARTICULAR NOTE TO HOW THE MULTIVERSE AND 'THE BEFORE' AND 'THE AFTER' GOT TO BE EXACTLY WHERE THEY ARE. OR SOME OF THEM AT LEAST. WHAT 'THE BEFORE' AND 'THE AFTER' ARE IS COMPLETELY UNKNOWN; WHOEVER MADE THIS MACHINE WAS PROBABLY LOSING HIS MIND AT THE TIME HE CODED IT, AS I'VE ONLY HEARD OF THE CHU AND THE 'MOON LORD'. THE CHU ARE COMPLETELY EXTINCT AND PRETTY MUCH BLEW UP THEIR OWN CIVILIZATION ON PURPOSE TO PREVENT THE RUINS FROM BEING LOOTED, AND I'M FAIRLY SURE THE MOON LORD ISN'T ALL THAT BIG IN THE GRAND SCHEME OF THINGS, THOUGH HE IS RATHER IMPOSING, SO THAT HAS TO BE REFERRING TO SOMEONE ELSE. AT BEST, THESE PEOPLE ARE COMPLETELY ANCIENT AND AS LONG-DEAD AS THE CHU, AS A WHOOPING ZERO OF THESE FIGURES STAND OUT.

---THE LEGENDARY WEAPON IS AN ARM CANNON, WHICH SEEMS TO BE THE NEWEST FAD FOR WATER HORSE OVER AT THE ARENA. THIS WAS TECHNICALLY A REQUEST MADE BY HIM, BECAUSE TAZZ WAS IN DIRE NEED OF AN UPGRADE TO HIS ARSENAL AND HE'S BUSY MEDDLING WITH AN UPDATE TERMINAL, WATCHING THINGS OF "FUTURE'S PAST" AS HE PUT IT. I'D SNARK THAT APPARENTLY BEING A FIRST GUARDIAN GIVES YOU THE RIGHT TO BOSS PEOPLE AROUND, BUT IN ALL HONESTY I HAVE NOTHING BETTER TO DO WITH MY TIME EITHER, AND IF THIS GUY WANTED THIS TO KEEP ABSOLUTELY SECRET HE WOULDN'T HAVE HID THIS SECRET SO SHALLOWLY. IT ONLY TOOK A FEW MINUTES OF DIGGING FOR IT.

---I digged up the rest of the names for the weapons while I was coming back to get an idea of what I was dealing with...Each one seems to come from this Norse Mythology, if I read this right. Ratatoskr; Jörmungandr; Fenrir; Veðrfölnir; Týr; Freyja; Forseti; and Hel. I can't actually USE any of them either; they all provoke some kind of transformation upon being held...It's temporary, apparently, but that the thing just doesn't like it...Then again, this thing also insists he who crafts it cannot himself/herself/itself/-insert 18 billion different gender terms-self wield the Eclipse either. I wonder if the Eclipse is just a codename for the actual weapon at this stage...Probably Ragnarök if this keeps up, but who knows what it's actually named at this point? And if Eclipse isn't the name, what's the code all about and why is it hidden?

---Oh, yeah. Mentioned this but didn't put it down: Apparently transforming into a different form prevents you from wielding Eclipse. DarkSide's already out of the running, it seems, but that's like saying he ever was in it. It might be that Tazz can't even wield it due to all of what he went through beforehand...Though it says there are exceptions, but it's really foggy on that much. I got 'Binds' and 'Truth' out of it, which isn't terribly descriptive of what those exceptions are. Granted, now I know who's gonna be my little guiena pig...hehehe, this arrangement is starting to FINALLY pay off in my favor for real. I get to embarrass Not-Elf and see how all these powers work...Just have to stand really far back. And have a silencing field ready.

SO, AS THE NAME OF THIS PROJECT IS 'ECLIPSE,' GUESS WHAT WE'RE GOING TO DO.

THE REQUIRED ITEMS ARE GROUPED INTO EIGHT GROUPS OF FOUR, EACH GROUP REPRESENTING A FIGURE IN THE ANALS OF THE HISTORY OF EXISTENCE THAT ARE -apparently- INTERGAL TO THE CREATION OF THE ECLIPSE. THE LEVELS ARE MOSTLY IRRELEVANT.

(P) IS AN ELEMENTAL ALCHEMY THAT SHOULD COME INTO THE BID ROTATION THAT IS REQUIRED.
(M) MEANS IT IS IN THE PROCESS OF BEING MADE.
(A) MEANS IT IS AN ARTIFACT. (AO) MEANS THE BASE OF THE ARTIFACT HAS BEEN OBTAINED, BUT NOT THE FULL FORM.
(O) MEANS IT IS OBTAINED IN FULL.
IF IT HAS NOTHING NEXT TO IT, IT MEANS IT IS A REGULAR ALCHEMY AND MUST BE CREATED.

EACH SET'S ALCHEMIES WILL BE COMBINED INTO ONE AT THE END. THIS MAY REQUIRE CHARGING BEYOND MERE ALCHEMY IF THE LEVELS GO TOO HIGH.

BASE (O)
SET ONE, THAT OF THE CHU: Empowered Merchandice of Pikachu (O), ARCUM AEREUM (O), THE GOLDEN CROWN (O), UNOBTANIUM CANNON (O). Ratatoskr: In-Progress.
SET TWO, THAT OF THE BLOOD PHOENIX: VITA AUSTRALI (O), HEMORRHAGE (O), SHARD OF UNITY (AO/M), THE UNDYING LIGHT(M). Jörmungandr: Pending.
SET THREE, THAT OF THE SHADOWPLAYER: NOCTE CONSUMENS (O), OFF CELL (AO), EYE OF NOTHING, CIPHER'S CALL. Fenrir: Pending.

SET FOUR, THAT OF THE MOON LORD: CELESTIAL DESTRUCTION (O), ELDRITCH MOON CANNON, COSMIC MANTLE, GALACTIC GLOVE. Veðrfölnir: Pending.
SET FIVE, THAT OF THE UNDYING TITAN: NAVITAS NOX (O), KYNE CELL (A), TRAHO (O), EX MACHINA. Týr: Pending
SET SIX, THAT OF THE MEADOW'S SOUL: THE BOUQUET'S THORNS, SPARK OF LIFE (A), PLANTERA BULB (A), PETALIUM GAUNTLET. Freyja: Pending.
SET SEVEN, THAT OF THE TIMEKEEPER: PIXEL KATANA (A), DENITO SURREXIT (O), THE FOURTH DIMENSION (O), THE COMPLETE EJECTION. Forseti: Pending.
SET EIGHT, THAT OF THE DEATHLY RHYTHM: THE AXE, THE GRAYSCALE, CHARON'S HAND, NOTE (A). Hel: Pending.

ONCE ALL EIGHT SETS ARE COMPLETE, THEN THE FINAL STAGE-COMBINING ALL NINE ALCHEMIES INTO THE ECLIPSE-CAN BEGIN. THAT WILL REQUIRE A LARGE CHARGE, BUT UNTIL THEN I WOULD HOPE ALL EIGHT SETS PRODUCE ALCHEMIES THAT ARE AT LEVEL 25, IF NOT SLIGHTLY LOWER/HIGHER.

I need a way off of this planet YESTERDAY. Fortunately, with this Alchemiter thingy, I can do that and more. Most of these are technically knockoffs of powerful items, especially when it comes to imbuing things with elemental powers. BUT, as long as I don't use imbuement too much, this ship is basically guaranteed to be top of its class-and I'll need it to get out and get going. So many monsters in the Void right now, but they're much better than if I stick around...

GENERAL SCHEMATIC: The Preston's Soul (Commander-class, Rank SSS; top of the line.)

OUTER HULL (Luminite/Thaumium at least; Voidmetal/Divinium/Draconite/Glitchplate preferred. Anomaly-proofing required.) (DONE!)

INNER HULL (Voidmetal at least; Divinium/Draconite/Mythosite/Blackguard preferred, Anomaly-proofing required.) (In Progress!)

ENERGY SHIELDING X 2 (Doubleshielding is a royal pain to work with but SOOOOOOOO worth it it's not even funny. Independent Recharges are required; inner shield should be meant for pure defensive measure, while outer shield is meant to discourage attackers. Adaptive Shields are preferred as well for inner coating. I think I'll have to split this into three parts: )

((The Antagonist && The Hide of Terramorphous && Whiskey Tango Foxtrot && Flames of the Firehawk && The Black Hole && The Cradle && The Shooting Star && Big Boom Blaster && Pun-Chee && The Rose = The Unconquered)) (In Progress!)

((The Antagonist && The Neogenator && The Bee && The Impaler && The Sham && (Speed Booster && Fabeled Tortoise) && The Transformer && M0RQ minus the Voice Module && Prismatic Bulwark && The Evolution && (Speed Booster && The Hoplite) && The Sponge && The Blockade && The Omega && The Ironclad = The Undying))

((Shield Amplifier && Doubleshield Separator && Shield Slots = Doubleshield Generator))

ROOMS:

-LIVING QUARTERS (Obvious. Let's not get too fancy with the beds here, but Void Wifi is a must. 36 passengers preferred, but at least 6 minimum. Hammerspacing may be required. There should also be dining and relaxation and such here.)

-STORAGE (Hammerspaced interior preferred, needs to have 2592 Inventory spaces at the very least, or 48 Minecraftian Double-chests. Should additionally have a Freezer with an additional 8 Minecraftian Double-Chests for cold-storage. Hidey holes will be put ELSEWARE.)

-ARMORY/FITNESS (Hammerspaced interior also preferred, needs to have 1296 Inventory spaces at the very least, or 24 Minecraftian Double-Chests. Should also have dojo/gymnasium to keep physical fitness in check.)

-ARTIFACT AREA (because I'm gonna be takin' ALLLL 'DA L00T; needs to have fossil extratctors/cleaners, dusters, and containers all rated for use class-10 Artifacts at least (Think along the lines of Level 50,), Class 25 (think Level 125) preferred.)

-MEDICAL BAY (HEALZ PLZ. I'd prefer magical healing to stuff like Mediguns, but a fully array is required, with magical focus.)

-CRAFTING STATION (Ichorium Multitype Assembly table required, as well as a Forge of Worlds; I already have the tools needed to make them both work, so no worries there! A Wizard's Vitalius and a S-Ranked Cantara Brewery will also be mandatory. A Sacred Heart and Cruel Soul is preferred. Anything better than those is also preferred.)

-GARDEN (strictly for mobile food purposes, as well as possibly resources. 14x14 plot minimum, an upgrade to 21x14 or even 21x21 would be preferred. Slight hammerspacing may be required. Separated plots also preferred. Must be able to grow Minecraftian Oak as well as at least three different crops, at least Two Fruits and one Vegetable.)

-TELEPORTER ROOM (think star-trek's little thing, with more precision. Needs to be able to send in/out at least 8 from/to completely separate locations. Basic telelocking required; moderate telelocking preferred.)

-MAGUS FOCUS (OK, light explanation: A Magus Focus is basically a room where magic can be channeled into and magnified to an appropriate size for ship combat from ONE mage/spellcaster/whatever, meaning a Spell of Repair will suddenly restore a whole fleet, or a simple quick-cast magic missile turns massive enough to obliterate most fighters-in other words, Magus Focuses, in the right hands, make the ship capable of any roll, which is REALLY useful. I require a Kalastite focus of rank 9 (of 15) at least; anything stronger would be appreciated.)

-ANCIENT SOULRING (I think I'll just need to buy/steal this from the right peeps. I believe Auctioneers were involved? Beh. In any case, this is more of a special feature related with the REALLY ancient, old, and super-powerful cool stuff...Or something. I heard it was really valuable.)

PRIMARY ENGINES (At least two, SSS-class Commander, no substitutes. Preferrably, Creation Nodes empowering Movers.)

BACKUP ENGINES (Again, SSS-rank Commander, no substitutes. Preferrably, Creation Nodes empowering Crayta Engines.)

DOUBLE-BACKUP ENGINES (Third time now: SSS-rank Commander, no substitutes. Here, we're going for Askanta Engines with a Creation Node giving Aska Fuel for the whole thing, in case Creation Node or such are wiped out.)

THRUSTERS (Uh, wow, can't believe I almost forgot to put this in here. In any case, these should be given the standard treatment of Voidproofing, Chrono-Slip, the Pearlgate, and so on. Eight total, flex-pivot, Weponized Exhaust preferred. If you're going that route, go for the Brute's Blend (Death, Chaos, Oblivion, and Electric Blender) or an Enchilda's Wrath. (Space, Light, Creation and Chaos)

COLLECTOR (A device that allows save retrieval of almost everything and safe storage.)

COCKPIT (This was obvious. Double-proofed; the first one should be Full-link, but I want a backup multi-view cockpit with all the tools in case it all goes poor. Reflex switching required; any psionic attackers ought not to make the ship a sitting duck. Auto-Pilot is also a must.)

WEAPONS (note that those numbers are the LEAST I want)

-18 AUTO-TURRETS (Aka pivoting point defense; these turrets shoot down bogeys that get too close, though can be told to target specific enemies and ignore others entirely.) (Nerfing Minienders && Navitas Nox, most likely.)

-4 FRONT-MOUNTED GUNS (Do I need to explain this? the stronger the better. Preferrably strong multi-damage to prevent easy damage prevention. Triple M with slipshield shots should do the trick.)

-ANTI-MISSILE DEFENSES (Smoke and Flares are only one half-the other half is something to discourage getting behind me or firing missiles. Orbitar defenses seem best for this)

-2 SEMI-AUTO TURRETS (these guns are usually automated but can be manned; these should be BIG hitters but flexible enough to be used with regularity.)

-2 STANDARD ANTI-SHIP WEAPONS (Wave Motion Gun, even BIGGER explosions, SOMETHING to reliably take out Supercapitals at least)

-3 MEN OF SILENCE (Men of Silence are high-power silence fields. I mean, take Lex Ordinis and crank the silencing aspect up to 121, then abandon everything else about it. Not even 11, 11 squared. It's that powerful. It can be turned on and off as needed. And yes, I need three. Anti-Mage all the way. One of them are there to make sure that any accidents with the Magus Focus are contained if/when the standard issue silencing field doesn't contain it)

-3 SPELLCARDS (Named after the Touhou Franchise's Smart Bombs, these release a pulse of repulsive energies before unleashing a royal slathering of bullet hell in all directions. Mostly forward, mind, but still pretty much everywhere. Long time to recharge, hence 3 are required. Basically annihilates smaller craft and repulses all projectiles away, making it a flexible offense-defense panic button.)

-1 MADNESS OF DEATHWING (Just think of it as a RIDICULOUSLY powerful bomb. The Standard Deathwing's explosive power is measured in units of Tsar Bomba-for reference, that's 210 Petajoules of blast force. A Madness of Deathwing is one of the best in its class, measuring in approximately 8D1 TBs and one extra Angry TotalBiscuit. Yeah, don't ask. Also, TBs are apparently measured in hexadecimal. Nope, scratch that: that's apparently a Suitcase-Nuke size Deathwing. Also, Tsar bomba unit measurement is base-36 (for reference, base-16 is Hex), so the real blast potential of a Madness is roughly, uh...3,ZJ9,YFS. With six extra Angry TotalBiscuits and an outraged Alsmiffy. Yeah...Pretty big. For reference, that's 89,371,661 TB in decimal, which translates to 18,768,048,810 Petajoules. For more reference: Assuming it's basis to be a Tsar Bomba for its power (it could be merely a Suitcase Nuke we're talking here) a full-on shot from one Navitas Nox rifle is approximately 10500 Petajoules, 'merely' fifty times that of the Tsar Bomba (or if you would, 1D TB). In any case, goodbye Ultracapitals!)

-1 [REDACTED]: Yeah no. I'll be making this bit myself. No spoilers. This is just here to remind myself, for good measure.

ARENA:

Arena Cue:

-AVAILABLE
-AVAILABLE.
-AVAILABLE.
Arena Stats: (W-L-D)

Free-For-All: 1-0-0 (Fredbear), 0-0-0 (Roxxanne)
Duels: 1-0-0 (Fredbear); 0-0-1 (Roxxanne)
Tag-Team: 0-0-0 (Fredbear); 0-0-0 (Roxxanne)
Tazz: 1-0-0

ARENA CHALLENGES: I am ALWAYS looking out for new people to dish out the pain to. As such, I'm demanding Arena Challenges. I'll take 3 at a time on-cue. (Alternatively, I dish them out, which is rare).

There are two kinds of opponents you can pick. The first is versus my standard characters. There's a slight difference between each; Roxxanne will use Akron's Core and the Crystalized Ki, will Fredbear will use the Lord Michael's Hat and the Medusa's Head. This is of standard difficulty. Rules and prizes will be discussed. Any special arena events will override challenges, so take note. This can occur in Free-For-Alls, Duels or Tag-Team matches, though I do NOT count them as separate characters for tag-team, so please if in the case of a Tag-Team, let me have an actual player on my side, m'kay?

The second is against Tazz, who is as of right now, Piono (you remember him only losing basically due to an idiot ball moment, right?) on steroids due to a variety of reasons and abilities. The second is only available as a duel as well (I may consider 2-on-1 format if he proves too strong to be beaten). Due to intense difficulty, no penalties (unless you want to do that or something) are required for losing, as the fight is quite purposefully stacked against your favor. Great rewards await you upon victory, however. He WILL have the equipment of all characters barring their spoils of War. I'd prefer to not have gimmicks to not expedite the issues you will have on this type of foe, but by all means go ahead if you feel confident enough (as long as they're balanced for both sides. No easy way out here with cheese gimmicks). Beating him gives you exclusive rewards...And you might find someone else to beat up who's OP as all getout? I don't know. But yeah, for anyone who thinks they are literally the most boss thing in existence, there's this.

For either fight, I'll have a simple mechanic: 2 Alchemies for each player. 2, exactly, and none that break level cap. No spoils either.

ALCHEMIES:

Simple charge trading up for grabs. I'll +1 anyone who's willing to give me +1 on a consistent trade basis.

Anyone who makes an Alchemtier Upgrade to increase max created Alchemies to 4 will get +25, over a period of time. Alternative rewards can be discussed upon completion. As it stands, the winner of this bounty is Cyanogynist, who's getting it right now.

Ok, now that I've got this figured out...

*aioeudoiavphioavhuadfhsiuoadfh*

OK, AT LAST MY STANDARD BODY TYPE RETURNS TO ME. HUZZAH. AND ALSO MY BROKEN VOCAL CORDS.

Ugh, that was painful in all the wrong ways...And not in a physical sense either...

WOULD YOU RATHER HAVE ME AS THAT OVER-GARISH PIECE OF TRASH FROM BEFORE?

You're asking the wrong girl, I'm the one who gender-bends herself for the heck of it and can change gender pronouns on a dime.

...TAZZ, YOU DISTURB ME SOMETIMES. BUT I'M NOT GOING TO QUESTION YOUR WERID FETISHES.

It's not a fetish-

YOU HAVE LITERALLY NO REASON TO DO THAT, EXCEPT TO 'SUPPOSEDLY' KEEP USERS OF GENDERBENDING FROM UTTERLY CRIPPLING YOU. WHICH ISN'T EVEN ALL THAT LIKELY.

Ugh, I can't convince you of anything, can I?

NOPE. NOW, I'LL BE OFF TO MAKE SURE THE NOT-ELF HASN'T ROYALLY DESTROYED ANTI-GODMODDER HOPES AND DREAMS WHILE I WAS AWAY.

KNOWING HOW MUCH SHE DESPISES ME AT THIS POINT, SHE'S PROBABLY FOUND A COMPLEX WAY TO BASICALLY ANNIHILATE THE ANTI-GODMODDERS AT THIS POINT AND SEVERELY CRIPPLE THEM. SHE'S PROBABLY OFFED DONKEY KONG, AETHERDERON, AND/OR TAHM KENCH, RESSURECTED OR BROUGHT IN AT LEAST ONE NEUTRAL BOSS TO CAUSE HAVOC, AND MAY HAVE DEVOURED AN PROBABLY ATE AN ACTUAL ARCH-SUE WHILE I WAS OUT TO BECOME ONE HERSELF. OR SOMETHING EQUALLY DUMB, BUT CONSIDERABLY LESS EXAGGERATED.

Oh, if I actually did anything I wanted to right now everyone would kill me, and I'm not sure these handy robes would help at that point...Uuuugh, stupid bear and his stupid Morton's Fork! Plus, the Creator/Destroyer are starting to become a liability...I say we kill one of 'em next turn.

Hey, Donkey Kong! I'm basically standing in for that dumb bear-robot thing while he's off respawning, so...Uh, just bash the Banshee more with your Stun, or whoever teh boss is if you can! Oh, and tentacle thingies, you too! Banshee-slapping time!

Meanwhile, I'll just try to axe the Soul of the Muse with the-wow, wait, he actullally dropped this...Magic Lord thingy. LET'S TRY IT. I aim the Magic Lord right at the Immortal Soul of the Muse, and FIRE MAH MAGIC LAZORBEEMER! KAEPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEWIE!!!

...In all seriousness, though, I just jab the barely-contained magical potency in a stick directly into the Empowered blob of Ether and let rip whatever magical superdeath could await from such a powerful magical apparatus.

The result is a massive freaking explosion far disproportionate to the effort needed to actually just jar this thing while it still was 'alive.' But it also stopped the thing enough for me to jar it, so I snatch this thingy up for later! Hooray, I got some Musically empowered Ether! Zelda pose! Da-na-na-naaaaaaaaaaa!

AND I EXIST IN THIS AREA OF TIMESPACE AGAIN. AND ALSO, EVERYTHING HASN'T GONE HORRIFICALLY TO THE DRAINS, SO I SUPPOSE-

Perverted racist lying prat! I called Mr. Icy on you! You are soooooooooooooo gonna get it now!

AGAIN, WHO EVEN IS THIS MR. ICY?

You'll find out. Heeheehee!

WONDERFUL.

Immortal Soul of the Muse killed! You gain it as an item. It still isn't a blob of ether, though. Or it is in miss Roxxanne Rembrandt's view, but not in yours. Whatever.

LIGHTFORM CHARGE: 1/3
>Mardek: Just what the gorilla is Awesomium anyway?
Awesomium is the most awesome metal in the universe. It has an atomic number of 134 (133.7 rounded up) and it gives the user the power over Rule of Cool. The Unbreakable Katana (and consequently THIS IS INCREDIBLY ZILLY, Ircucvci, and Equinox) is made of this metal.

>Mardek: What did the corruption do to you anyway?
It gave you potent irony majjyks and a tiny bit of hope majjyks. You also have gained natural timestepping and partial immunity to the "Sueren song," as Roxxanne calls it.

>Mardek: Speaking of Roxxanne, continue conversation.
Hello. I'm Mardek Cyaria. Nice to meet you. Sorry about calling you a Mary Sue.
----
I communicate with the Banshee. With the only language I know suited for her. Specifically, EAS tones, making her head explode from the noise. I then just blast her in the face with my new awesome arm cannon.
The Medic recieves a CM X-1 Furie, as a result of the creation of the Unreal. He uses it to make an acid puddle.
The Assault recieves an RIA Trident. He uses it to obliterate the Skeleton Knights. He then shouts "Oh baby a triple! Oh yeah!"
The Heavy recieves an HIKS M1000, simply because he gives zero gorillas about how much it weighs. He then fills the Destroyer with bullets, then whacks the Banshee into the acid puddle that the Medic made.
All these attacks are boosted with Carpe Diem's motivation majjyks, enhanced by the fact that it is a Shia LaBeouf figurine.
~~Inventory~~
Equinox (Level 25)

Vi Forti (Level 10)
Jaractet (Level 18)
The Unreal (Level 10)
Carpe Diem (Level 10)
The Fallen (Level 17)
Superosque (Level 10)

~~~Souls~~~
~~Boosts~~
+1 to GoldenReady
~~Charges~~
Transistor [AG]: 8/150
[AG BOSS]
300'000 HP
The Spine: Passives(), Functions() and Augments() have no cooldowns. Whenever a Function() is used, summon a BadCell.
Overload: When the Transistor's hp hits 0, restore it to full hp and destroy two random
Functions(), two random Passives() and two random Auguments(). Once the Transistor runs out of Functions(), destroy the Transistor. When revived by Overload, the Spoil of War is not dropped.
Augument(): Whenever the Transistor uses a Function(), modify it's effects with an Augument().
Reboot(): At the start of each turn, gain the effects of a random Passive() and lose the effects from last turn.

Passive():

Function():
Crash(): Deal high damage to 3 entities. Stun and Crash all entities hit. Enemies that are already crashed will be Broken instead.
Help(): Summon Fetch and Luna, if they are already killed. If any of the characters are alive, heal them to full health.

Augument():
Crash(): The attack will do increased damage and Crash entities hit. Enemies that are already Crashed will instead be Broken.

Effects:
Broken: Cannot dodge attacks. Takes 50% increased damage from all sources. Lasts 2 turns.
Purge: Deals 10,000 damage over 3 turns. If the target is not a boss, deal massive damage at the end of this time.
Crippled: Deals 40% reduced damage. 50% chance for dodge to fail. Lasts for 2 turns.

Summoned Entities:
[AG]
Fetch:
25,000/25,000 HP
Will Crash enemies hit.

Luna:
[AG]
25,000/25,000 HP
Will Flood enemies hit.

BadCell:
[AG]
10,000/10,000 HP
When killed, explode, dealing a small amount of damage to an entity and crashing it for one turn, and deal 30,000 damage to the Transistor. Overkill damage will also be dealt to the Transistor (damage that exceeds the entity's current health).

1-4 charges: Use Bounce() on an entity. Charges consumed depend on the number of times Bounce() is used.
5 charges: Deal high damage to an entity and either Crash, Flood, Purge or Cripple it. If an entity is already Crashed, using Crash on it again will Break the entity.
10 charges: Either use Cull() or Spark(), or deal high damage to an entity and Crash, Flood, Purge AND Cripple it. If an entity is already Crashed, using Crash on it will Break the entity.
~~Entities~~
Abilities: Tissue Repair: For every turn the medic is not damaged, heal him for 7,500 HP.
Biocleanse Bomb: Pick an entity. Any attack aimed at said entity will be a mini-crit for 2 turns. Cooldown of 6 turns.
Final Farewell: When killed, choose 3 AG entities. They will be healed for 15,000 HP.
Antidote: Throw a grenade that releases a cloud of poison gas for 2 turns at an entity of your choice. That entity and any entity around it will take 12,500 damage per turn. Cooldown of 10 turns.

Abilities: Adrenaline: The assault gains mini-crits and 10% dodge chance for 3 turns. Cooldown of 7 turns.
Deadly Force: Pick an [AG] entity. Any attack that entity pulls off will be a minicrit for 2 turns. Cooldown of 6 turns.
Assault Team: Deal ridiculous damage to one entity, or high damage to 4 entities (because there are four of you in level 1 Assault Team). Cooldown of 10 turns.

Abilities: Hold The Line: For every 1,000 damage that the heavy takes in one turn, he gains a 1% damage output increase.
Die Another Day: The heavy blocks out 25% of damage for 1 turn. Cooldown of 6 turns.
Orbital Bombardment: Nail an entity with intensely damaging bombs. Cooldown of 10 turns.
~~Alchemies~~
((Arm Cannon && The Vile Shield) || BLACK Strongbox) && Navitas Nox && Chaos Titan Essence && Eclipse Titan Essence && Death Titan Essence && Draconite Ingot && Rose Quartz && Eldritch Tentacle = Hand of the Vengeful Monkey (Level 25) (26/26) (Done!) (+1 Sirplop)
A black arm cannon that fires a red laser of intense, solid grimdark. Can also turn into a laser sword, a red-black Rose Quartz shield and a regular gauntlet. The grimdarkness alchemy, to balance against THIS IS INCREDIBLY ZILLY.
Based on the Temple of the Vengeful Monkey from Bloons Monkey City.

Vi Forti && Blue Moon && Sunfury && Dao of Pow && Flower Pow && Flairon && Golem Fist = Nantonium Star (Level 25) (20/26) (+2 Darkside, +5 Tazz)
end of story

RIA Trident && HIKS M1000 && CM X1 Furie = The Unreal (Level 10) (11/11) (Done!) (+2 TFT, +1 Sirplop)
The king of all chemical dakka.

Blackguard Saxophone && Sound Titan Essence && The Big Chill && Awesomium Ingot && Liquid Inspiration && Liquid Dank Memes = Epic Sax (Level 25) (3/26)
Doot doot.

Shia LaBeouf figurine ++ Motivation = Carpe Diem (Level 10) (1/1) (Done!)
Do it! Just do it!

35,000 damage to the Banshee!
Your entities will do as you say, buffed by Carpe Diem!

Spiral Nemesis:115/140 (Seeing this, I guess that it effectively resets the battlefield or something).
Badass Cyborg Honey Badger: 3/40
I throw even hotter coffee (OK. It isn't cofee. In fact, all I know is that it was stolen from an alien race with an unhealthy obsession wiht hot drinks, and that it totally doesn't taste like battery acid).

The battery acid melts the Banshee's face off for 10,000 damage!

+3 Tazz
If you take another step forward... 13/50
you are REALLY not gonna like what happens next. 13/50
Welp that's done. How about... Recreate: Thorn Bow(even though it was a charged alchemy) 1/16
"Recreate": Spiral Sun Sucker 17/21
...Recreate... Ooh, Heart of Darkness. (Points Constellate && Conclave Building Brick = Heart of Darkness (Level 25: 1/26))
Valhalla(Lv.20)
Exedo(Lv.10, PA)
Terra Firma(Lv.10, PA)
Abiit(Lv.10, PA)
Proteus (Lv.25)
I casually delete one of each Crystal from existence with Valhalla.

One of each Crystal killed! "Aghhhhh... I'm melting..." Oh, stop being melodramatic. He meant the Creator and Destroyer's mooks, not you.

Forging...
Leinro Fiit (Universe's Bite) (Lv. 25, 26/26) DONE, SON!

Suldaan (Doomsday) (Lv. 25 24/26)

Ocean Ravager && Aquilonem Mors && Vita Australi && Holding tank filled with the blood of every species ever = Bloodflow (Lv. 25, 13/26)

The Physics Breaker && Denito Surrexit && Delta Mechaniza VIII && Arctoae && Bottle of Hyper-Radioactive Waste = THE Plan-Ruining Sphere of Hate (Lv. 25, 8/26)

Summons...

Legendary Support (64/200) (+1 compensation)

Passives:

Actives:

Passives:

Actives:

General

Action Taken.

Heavy Nothingnesses (2/30) (+1 compensation)

Actions...

Orb of Merging (17/30) (+1 compensation)

If the Creator is somehow not dead yet, I end its misery with Leinro Fiit, the Defensive Blade. I begin tearing the actual war machine out of the ground too, just 'cause I can. And so that I could see it blow up as soon as I smash it into the ground.

If it IS dead, however, I use my new blade to put up the ultimate barrier around DK, protecting him from space-time shenanigans, the void, and even death. Plus almost every other attack. So yeah. Powerful.

N/A

Items...
PA = Piono Alchemy

Weapon Forms:
-Cutlass

Elements:
-Darkness
-Void
-Oblivion

Special:
-Wolf
-Dragon
-Hawk
-Shark (& variants)
-Darkone
-Snake
-Owl

Weapon Forms:
-Sword
-Orb
-Staff
-Amulet
-Pocket Watch

Elements:
-Darkness
-Light
-Time(x2)
-Space
-Gravity
-Reality
-Destruction
-Dispersion
-Foresight

Special:

Coming Soon:

Weapon Forms:
-Knife
-Gladius
-Greatsword
-Battle-axe
-Scythe
-Gauntlet
-Ring
-Railgun

Elements:
-Ice (x2)
-Fire
-Darkness
-Water
-Nature/Plant
-Death
-Distortion
-Weather
-Time of Day
-Draconic

Special:

ALL alchemies:
Leinro Fiit (Universe's Bite) (Lv. 25)

Physics Breaker (Lv. 16)
The Artiquator (Lv. 14)
Ocean Ravager (Lv. 10)
Balance (Lv. 10)
Shadowstalker (Lv. 10)

Arctoae (Lv. 10 PA)

Support...
I help...
(+1) GoldenReady
(+1) Cyan
(+1) TFT

--------

30,000 damage to the Creator!

>2/2

-=Charges
300 (40/300)
Szalinthia, Bringer of Light (45/60) +2 from Toast

-=Summons
None.

-=Actions
I drop a sick beat with the Dungeon Rock! I aim to benefit the AGs, and severely annoy the PGs and Hs!

-=Alchemies
Edge of the Shifting World && Head of a Dead God && Aetherian Technology == Dust (18/26 - Lvl. 25)
$Soul of Intellect$ && Outer Computational Device (OCD) && Bag of Holding == Bag of Possibilities (9/14 -- Lvl. 13) -- Oops, got charge times wrong.

You jam out! Random AG entities will have their attacks boosted this turn!

stupid alchemy errors grumble. I take out my extra hammer and smash the notebook into a black hole.
2/? For wormhole cannon.

You smash... a notebook? Huh. It looks like there's a random notebook on the ground here. You put it in your INVENTORY.
see

Cyberius Crescendo (Level 20: 14/21)
Ultimata Dertoxus (Level 25: 18/26)
Tech Element && Whip = Electric Whip 1/???
If we can...
The Other Land && Firebrand && Lave Orb (NOT ELEMENT) = Hellish Crescendo 1/???

+3 to Generic

I am God, I am King, 68/101 (+1 from Toast)
Chris 7/10 (+2 from Cyan)

Hey ladies and gentlemen, I shall be upholding the bid form. I'll be bidding the Cyberius Crescendo.

I give a slap to the Banshee with Dayheart.
Ir she's dead, I use Suspense on Aetherderon.
Dun dun dun DUN!

Electric Whip: Level 10.
Hellish Crescendo: Level 15.
20,000 damage to the Banshee!

Cyberius Crescendo (Level 20: 15/21)
Ultimata Dertoxus (Level 25: 19/26)
Tech Element && Whip = Electric Whip 2/???
If we can...
The Other Land && Firebrand && Lave Orb (NOT ELEMENT) = Hellish Crescendo 2/???

+3 to Generic

I am God, I am King, 70/101 (+1 from GM)
Chris 8/10

Cyberius Crescendo bid:

I use Meteor Strike on the Strange Gift.

One damage!

((@crystalcat DTG: Terraria should definitely be canonized. gorilla like Aetherhedron, Project Eclipse and the Elemental Infusion Altar (the Charge of Potential) should definitely be on DTG history!))
LIGHTFORM CHARGE: 2/3
N/A
----
I tip my fedora towards the ceiling and sniper rifles pop out of it and 360noscope the Banshee. ggnore.
~~Inventory~~
Equinox (Level 25)

Vi Forti (Level 10)
Jaractet (Level 18)
The Unreal (Level 10)
Carpe Diem (Level 10)
The Fallen (Level 17)
Superosque (Level 10)

~~~Souls~~~
~~Boosts~~
+1 to GoldenReady
~~Charges~~
Transistor [AG]: 10/150 (+1 Crystalcat)
[AG BOSS]
300'000 HP

Passive():

Function():

Augument():

Effects:

Summoned Entities:
[AG]
Fetch:
25,000/25,000 HP
Will Crash enemies hit.

Luna:
[AG]
25,000/25,000 HP
Will Flood enemies hit.

BadCell:
[AG]
10,000/10,000 HP

~~Entities~~

~~Alchemies~~
Vi Forti && Blue Moon && Sunfury && Dao of Pow && Flower Pow && Flairon && Golem Fist = Nantonium Star (Level 25) (23/26) (+1 Darkside, +1 Sirplop)
end of story

Blackguard Saxophone && Sound Titan Essence && The Big Chill && Awesomium Ingot && Liquid Inspiration && Liquid Dank Memes = Epic Sax (Level 25) (4/26)
Doot doot.

The Banshee takes 30,000 damage!

3/? for Wormhole gun.
I start alchemizing! Knockbacker Does anyone remember that? No? Well fine then && Force of Nature.
I smack a PG entity with a barrel of bees, these will swarm around whatever it hits, blinding for one turn.
Knockbacker && Force of Nature == Unrelenting Force (Level 7: 1/8)
The Skeleton Knights get BEES!'d, rendering them unable to act for a turn!

The Souls and Gift just sit there. And wait. It makes you a little uncomfortable how the Gift's just sitting there, as if it knows something you don't.
TICK TOCK UNTIL THE DAY WHEN ALL OF YOU WILL FLEE
The AG's gear up for a buffed set of attacks! Tahm Kench heals the Heavy for 15k and eats a Skeleton Knight whole! Aetherderon is buffed by Sirplop's guitar shreds and obliterates the rest of the Skeleton Knights! The Tentacles are buffed as well and shave 30,000 HP off the Banshee, before Donkey Kong adds to that with an extra 10,000 HP! The Medic and Assault team up and obliterate the Banshee in a buffed blitz, setting the stage for the next boss!

A voice announces...
DEEP BLUES!
1432049644-1371-capture-d-ecran.png

This boss is an entire chessboard of enemies. Only the King must be defeated, but all the other enemies are bodyblocking him. Beware the Queen!
None of the pieces will act this round, since they just arrived!

The Shadow Fighters attack the Creator with Armor-Piercing bullets, dealing 25,000 damage! Following this, a Bombing Run from the Black Bombers just kills it outright!
CREATOR KILLED! DarkSide gets its Spoil, the Lance of Creation! 3-round charge, casts Genesis.

The Destroyer mourns the loss of its comrade, and Chomps at Donkey Kong! Two Tentacles sacrifice themselves to meatshield him! It summons another Red Crystal.

The Crypt (of the Necrodancer): Zone Three

Strange Gift [???]: HP: 5/10 (Heals whatever kills it) (Takes only 1 damage per hit)
Vivid Soul of the Fourth (Fireworks) [???]: HP: 38,000/38,000
Soul of Logic [???]: HP: 20,000/20,000

Tahm Kench [AG] HP: 217,000/250,000.
Aetherderon, God of the Worlds [AG BOSS] HP: 187,000/600,000 Polyp Swarm: IIII Great Call: III Starstrike: IIIII Stare of Immortality: II Dead Yet Dreaming: IIIIIIIIII
Donkey Kong [AG] HP: 60,000/40,000. Shield: 15,000/15,000. Immune to AOE. Attacks stun. One Way To End A Story: [IIIIII]
Tentacles [AG] HP: 20,000/25,000 (x3.) Shielding Donkey Kong.
Medic [AG] HP: 45,000/50,000. Medkit: IIIIII Biocleanse Bomb: IIIIII Antidote: IIIIIIIIII
Assault [AG] HP: 70,000/75,000. Adrenaline: IIIIIII Deadly Force: IIIIII Assault Team: IIIIIIIIII
Heavy [AG] HP: 95,000/100,000. Die Another Day: IIIIII Orbital Bombardment: IIIIIIIIII
Sludge Crawlers [AG] HP: 5,000/5,000. (x7.)

Shadow Fighters [N]: HP: 15,000/15,000 (x10.) Evasive. Strafing Run: III
Black Bombers [N]: HP: 30,000/30,000 (x5.) Armored. Bombing Run II: IIIII Missile Barrage II: IIII Strafing Run: III

Pawns [PG]: HP: 50,000/50,000. (x8.)
Knights [PG]: HP: 100,000/100,000. High attack. (x2.)
Bishops [PG]: HP: 125,000/125,000. Can heal others. (x2.)
Rooks [PG]: HP: 200,000/200,000. High HP. (x2.)
Queen [PG]: HP: 250,000/250,000. High attack and defense.
King [PG BOSS]: 50,000/50,000. The core. Kill all the other pieces first!

Blue Crystals [H]: HP: 10,000/10,000 (x3.)
The Destroyer [H BOSS]: HP: 225,000/400,000 Nightmare: III Unholy Wrath: IIIIII
Red Crystals [H]: HP: 10,000/10,000 (x3.)

Godmodder [GM]: HP: 46/100 (Deeper in the Crypt.)

Last edited:
/nulluntilfurthernotice.

Level 30 Mirror Light. Wat. Okay.

Probably going to spend some more time on developing actions once I get some more spare time. Especially now that I got OST.

Also, the Soul Arcanery is, as crystal said, a device the incarnates the essence of a certain thing. However, the strongest ones are the most vivid (hence the prefixes) and may have the memories of associated spirits.

Last edited:
Cyberius Crescendo (Level 20: 16/21)
Ultimata Dertoxus (Level 25: 20/26)
Hellish Crescendo (Level 15: 2/16)
Drain Element && Dual Pistols = Deus Noctum 1/???

+3 to Generic

I am God, I am King, 71/101
Chris 9/10 Yay! Lapis' human form is almost done!

Cyberius Crescendo bid:

I take out the Death Stick, and strike the bishops with approximately 420 Lightning Bolts.

Last edited:
+3 Tazz
If you take another step forward... 14/50
you are REALLY not gonna like what happens next. 14/50
Recreate: Thorn Bow(even though it was a charged alchemy) 2/16
DONE "Recreate": Spiral Sun Sucker 21/21 (+3 from tam)
Points Constellate && Conclave Building Brick = Heart of Darkness (Level 25: 8/26) (+6 from Tam)
Valhalla(Lv.20)
Exedo(Lv.10, PA)
Terra Firma(Lv.10, PA)
Abiit(Lv.10, PA)
Proteus (Lv.25)
I run up to some pawns and kick them all into each other, then cut them down with Rapture.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom