Important Changing of the Guard - Our New Community Manager!

I also think that this year was awesome with both the Terraria community and game! The 1.3 update became amazing, and I really love its community! TCF is also a beautiful place: I like all the themes, the staff members, and simple users. This is the best place to talk about Terraria! I can only congratulate for all this work!
And of course, I'd like to say 'hello' to Safeman! It is always great to hear about new staff members, and I am sure that she will be a great member of the Terraria community! Enjoy your stay, Safeman! ;)

Congrats, Safeman! I think I speak for us all when I say we hope you enjoy the time you spend here!

NXEGMrW.jpg

Welcome Aboard Safeman! Glad to have you with us movig forward with Terraria's ever growing future!
Oh, who's this wine fairy you're replacing me with? Jeez, leave for 2 months to enjoy 1.3 and you get replaced by some other fairy giving out wine. Some forum, eh!

Congrats Community manager lady! (buy my ale)

@Loki Your jokes will be missed by me most I think, Always made me laugh no matter what. @Safeman Congrats on Stepping up to Fill the shoes I hope you have a Good time here, Expect to hear randomness from me from time to time....

Sky Pirate MMX IS OUT!

Does anyone know exactly or roughly when the 1.3 update will be out for mobile? I have checked the other forums and they said it was supposed to come out in the next few weeks, and it's been a couple of weeks now so im just a little curious :dryadhappy:

Does anyone know exactly or roughly when the 1.3 update will be out for mobile? I have checked the other forums and they said it was supposed to come out in the next few weeks, and it's been a couple of weeks now so im just a little curious :dryadhappy:
505Games hasn't even announced whether the 1.3 content will be coming out for mobile, much less when.

There are plans to release (most of) the remaining 1.2.x content - you can read about it here. Please use that thread to discuss mobile updates, not this one. Thanks.

Snip, cut, snippity-snap

Well, this is interesting. Thanks for all your behind the scenes hard work as a hidden Community Manager Safeman. I hope you continue to enjoy your time on the forums after the reveal and help others out C:! Take care and have a blast~

Back
Top Bottom