Destroy the Godmodder

Status
Not open for further replies.
Discussion/Orders:
Cool, Level 30 mirror shield. Don't forget to keep track of the cooldowns on Tahm Kench (Devour, Thick Skin active (not that I ever use it), Abyssal Voyage)! Wow. That was my longest post yet. EDIT: Fixed spoilers.

Crystal gave Mirror level 30 because of End Time in it apparently. If I need to make it a charge rather than an alchemy I will remove the searching for relic one. Although considering it's a shield, it's not exactly going to be the most OP gorilla ever. Shields are fairly limited to whacking things in terms of offence.
Mainly planning to use it to bodyboock entities I like.

Tahm Kench uses Tongue Lash on a Bishop and Abyssal Voyage on Aetherderon (off cooldown because TK ate the Handsome Gambler)!

Alchemy!
Inferno Fork || (Underworld Jadeblade || Demon Heart && Unholy Crown) = ?? (Level ?? - 4/?) (CANCELLED BECAUSE R.I.P JADEBLADE. CHARGES MOVED TO THE GREAT WORLD IN MY NEXT POST)

Soulcharge: Lucid Soul of the Pyromaniac 1/4

Helmet ++ Vine-Covered Essence Flask = Helm of Nature (Level 10) 1/1 DONE!

Reinforced Mirror && (Aegis of Zeonia || End Time && (Albiit && Denito Surrexit)) && Aldor Decree && Caeldonian Bulwark = Mirror Light (Level 30 - 2/31)

(Greatsword || Essence of SPAAAACE! + Moonsteel) + Mechanical Spare Parts o>O Enlarger = Pseudo-Spacesword (Level 19 - 13/20)
This sword can change shape, and looks cool as hell while doing it. Also one of my most ill-defined alchemies.

((Confetti + Rocket Launcher || Shark Face Paint + Cobalt Blue) o<O Enlarger)l + ((BULLLLEEEETS + Cardboard Bunny Ears + Minigun || Bright Pink) o<O Enlarger) = Pow-Pow and Fishbones! (Level 20 - 12/21)
Get Jinxed!

The Fallen Angel

Charges!
TBA 38/60 (+1 from crystal)

Handsome Gambler 10/10 DONE!

Tahm Kench eats the Handsome Gambler and gains some bonus maximum health, healing for the same amount. Abyssal Voyage on-use cooldown reduced to 4.

Searching for a chestplate... 1/10 (relic)

Dancing Swords 2/15 (+1 from crystal)

Tahm Kench
Tahm Kench (the River King) [AG BOSS] I may still refer to it as TK.
250'000 max hp
Passive:
An Aquired Taste: Whenever Tahm Kench deals damage to an entity, add an An Aquired Taste counter. At 3 counters (maximum), Tahm Kench heals for 25'000, deals 25'000 bonus damage (on enemies) and resets the counters on that entity to 0.

Thick Skin (Passive): Damage taken becomes Thick Skin health instead. If Tahm Kench does not take damage for one turn, this health will be consumed and Tahm Kench will heal for 55% of the Thick Skin health.

Active:
Bargain: Heal an entity for 15'000 and put 2 An Acquired Taste counters on it. Can be cast in conjunction with other attacks.

Tongue Lash: Deal 10'000 damage to an entity and give it a 60% chance to miss it's next attack.

Devour (Ally): Eat an allied entity. It will remain in TK's stomach for one turn making it immune to damage but unable to attack. TK gains 40% chance to dodge attacks during this time. Afterwards, he will spit out the entity and heal himself and that entity for 20'000hp.
Shares a cooldown with Devour (Enemy). Cooldown: 3

Devour (Enemy): Eat an entity. It will remain in TK's stomach for one turn. Afterwards, he will spit out the target and deal damage to it and nearby targets. The target will not take damage in TK's stomach, but will take 60'000 afterwards, up to 2 other targets taking minor damage. TK and the entity cannot attack for one turn after ACTIVATING it. Requires at least one stack of An Aquired Taste. Applies An Aquired Taste to all targets hit. Cannot be used on Bosses
Shares cooldown with Devour (Ally). Cooldown: 3

Thick Skin (Active): If Tahm Kench activates this ability, all Thick Skin health becomes a shield to absorb damage for one turn. Thick Skin is then reduced to 0 and Thick Skin is disabled for one turn after expiry.

Abyssal Voyage: Pick an allied entity. Tahm Kench and target entity are immune to damage for one turn. Cooldown: 5

Spoil of War:
Two-Coat's Waistcoats - Give an entity Thick Skin until it dies or this is unequipped. The passive portion is reduced to 20% healing. Cooldown: 3 after entity dies or Waistcoat is unequipped.

Souls
New soul that isn't to be confused with the late boss. Gonna destroy less popular souls after a certain time. R.I.P Fireworks and Logic.

Lucid Soul of the Creator (Creation): Level 3 - 52'000/52'000hp

Current Soul Level Count: 3 (max. 8)

Actions!
Calan returned from the Arena and starts accompanying Aayla for a song.

Listen. All this takes a lot of getting used to.

But you do get used to it... After a while.

There's three things I'll always miss though.

One. Not having to watch my step all the time.

Two.

Ah, forget about two.

And three, I'll miss the songs. Folks in Caelondia knew how to carry a tune. Sure, we got some songs on the old grammarphone, but imagine how they sound, played into a room full of fine people. Unwinding at the Sole Regret after a hard day's work. Those were the days.

Aayla once more grabs OST, playing a rousing tune known as A Proper Story. As this happened, The Underworld Jadeblade cracked and shattered. Rather than Calan disappearing and fading into the Underworld, his form solidified and the darkness faded. The visage of a hammer appeared in his hand.

Did... Did you do that?

I swear I did nothing.

Calan looked at his hands. He reached out for the shadows, but nothing happened.

I'm cured? Was this just some kind of death trauma? Or something deeper...?

Wait, you said Caelondians. Where is Caelondia? I haven't heard of any such place in any realm.

It's in the Country.

You have to give me more info than that! And what's with the hammer?

I'm done talking. Thanks anyway.

The orange and yellow hammer faded away. Calan started stretching his wrists, a luxury he could not gain relief from until now.

Inventory (ooh teal)
Souls now have 15-20x their level as hp (based on level)
Level 1 - 20'000hp - Small effect on alchemies
Level 2 - 38'000hp - Low effect on alchemies
Level 3 - 52'000hp - Moderate effect on alchemies, may be difficult to hit
Level 4 - 66'000hp - High effect on alchemies, may have a negative effect on the killer's next action or be difficult to hit.
Level 5 - 75'000hp - Massive effect on alchemies, will have a negative effect on the killer's next action or be difficult to hit.

Souls will still spawn during my first post each round, but now I will be using a RNG to determine what level Soul will spawn. There can only be up to 8 soul levels *alive* at any given moment. E.g. 8 Level 1 Souls, 2 Level 4 Souls etc. So, if a level 5 soul currently exists, I will only be determining which one spawns out of level 3, 2 and 1. Soul Alchemies can go past level 25, but only 3 past the cap.

Only one of your charging alchemies can be a soul alchemy. Charge time is back to 1-to-1 with the level.

Each soul has a special effect or element associated with it. Use $$ and purple text to show you are adding a captured soul to the alchemy.

I will still get an uncharged copy of each soul killed, but I will need to have an additional charge equal to the soul's level to use them. People that assist in the kill of a soul will not recieve it, nor can souls be copied.
Anarc Cook (Spoil of War - Deal damage to 3 random entities of an allignment.) 2/3
Scythe of (Eardrum) Death - (Spoil of War - Deal very high damage to an entity.) 4/4

Physics Inducer (Level 18 - Relic) (Purely Defensive)(Reality/Physics)
Magickal Flute (Level 5) (Music)
Sunstone (Level 5) (Light/Mind artefact)
Spiritblade (Level 7) (Spirits)
Albiit (Level 10) (Void)
Pages (collectively Tome) of Reality (Level 10) (Reality)
Spyglass of Space (Level 10) (Space)
Helm of Mount Zan (Level 10)
Denito Surrexit (Level 10) (Time)
Aftershock (Level 15) (Force/Earth knucklebusters)
Shards of the Underworld Jadeblade (Unusable) (Dark/Spirit)
The Fallen (Level 17) (It's a gun?)
Divine Godblade (Level 20) (Divine)
Anima (Level 20) (Spirit shirt)
Resonance (Level 25) (Air/Sound samurai type sword)
End Time (Level 25) (Oblivion/Void/Time armguard. It has an eye on the palm)
OST (Level 25) (Music keyboard)
Hand of the Archlich (Level 25) (Ice/Death) Current Souls: 32
Current Abilities: Soul Collection, Blizzard, Life Drain, Ice Barrier, Lich Slap.
NOT TO BE CONFUSED WITH THE KILLABLE ENTITIES

Here are the abilities for Hand of the Archlich, which are gradually gained while entities die. Every time an entity dies, it grants one Soul. For smaller entities, the gain is decreased to 0.5 souls per attack that kills many of them (e.g. worker or the late Mechafish) and 2 Souls are gained on boss kill. Pseudo-deaths such as Aetherderon's Dead Yet Dreaming do not provide souls. Non-living entities still provide a soul for the sake of convenience.

Soul bonuses cannot be gained when a previous ritual has not been performed, however souls can be. This staff is meant to be weak for a level 25 (still fairly powerful), but can scale up massively over time.

Abilities require rituals to gain, which can take 1-5 charges, the amount will tell you about how powerful it will be (generally). Rituals cannot be charged with support, but do not count as a charge for the 3-charge cap.

Abilities are permanent, but activated ones have a cooldown.

Soul Transfer ((R: x) means it requires a ritual to complete)

0 Souls: Soul Collection (R: 3) - Souls will now be able to be absorbed into the Hand of the Archlich, giving it new abilities.

3 Souls: Life Drain (R: 1) - Entities that die will heal a random owned (meaning I control it) entity equal to 5% of that entities' maximum health.

5 Souls: Blizzard (R: 3) - Create a blizzard for 2 turns, damaging ALL non-water/ice/flying/godmodder entities, and reducing hit chance to 40% (60% reduction) Cooldown: 5 turns

15 Souls: Ice Barrier (R: 3) - The Hand of the Archlich can create a barrier around a single target to reduce damage massively (65%) for two turns. The effect significantly lowers on the second turn (20%). Cooldown: 5

20 Souls: Lich Slap (R:2) - Do very high damage to an entity. Cooldown: 4

30 Souls: Master of Hell (R:4) - Hand of the Archlich now has the ability to manipulate infernal fire and summon skeletons.

40 Souls: Extended Life (R:1) Inflict Lich's Bargain on an entity. Lich's Bargain: Once target entity reaches 1hp, the entity is immune to death, debuffs, damage, healing and buffs for two turns. The entity can charge attacks, but if they only heal or kill itself, the charge will fail. After this ends, destroy it. Cooldown: 1 after expiry.

65 Souls: From the End of Time (R:5) Resummon an past entity for one turn. It cannot be targetted by attacks during this time. Cooldown: 3
May as well.
Uncharged:
Lucid Soul of the Pyromancer: Level 3
Eternal Soul of the Storm: Level 4
Immortal Soul of the Muse: Level 5

Charged:
"Nope. That's it. Time to go."

Support (if you are supported I will tag you)
1+ @GoldenReady 1+ the next poster 1+ @DarkSide

Ritual... (see Hand of the Archlich)
Master of Hell 1/4

Souls until next upgrade: 8

Last edited:
>1/2
@The Flaming Toast, shouldn't Mirror Light have a charge time of 31 for a level 30 (Which cannot be done)? Also, your spoilers are a bit messed up.

-=Charges
Ţ͡h̶̨e̡͜ ̵Eņ͢͝d̛͢le͜͞҉s͟s̶͏ ͠͏O͘҉͜ne͏ (40/300) -- Pfft. Finally named it.
Szalinthia, Bringer of Light (46/60)
MORE! (2/2) +1 from Toast -- Yeah, Totes Complete

-=Summons
13 more Sludge Crawlers climb out of the Aetherian Rift!

-=Actions
Aetherderon charges past the Destroyer, and tries to steer its attention towards the himself and the PGs (More towards the PGs)!
The Sludge Crawlers mimic Aetherderon, but instead stampede the Pawns!
I gather a giant mud ball from the surrounding landscape, and smack the Lucid Soul of the Creator!
I aslo light a pipe off of Redstone's 420 Lighting Strikes, and pass it to some of the PGs, making them high as kites and unable to attack this turn!

-=Alchemies
Edge of the Shifting World && Head of a Dead God && Aetherian Technology == Dust (19/26 - Lvl. 25)
$Soul of Intellect$ && Outer Computational Device (OCD) && Bag of Holding == Bag of Possibilities (10/14 -- Lvl. 13)
$Eternal Soul of the Storm$ && Voidmetal Chassis && Blackguard && Voidmetal Broadsword == Artificial Guardian (0/29 -- Lvl. 28) An 'Alchemical Entity', if you will. -- ON HOLD BECAUSE SOULS
HEEGIDY && SHEEDIGY == MEEPHEDY (1/??? - Lvl. §¶§) -- Gonna do this one tomorrow... Gotta sleep, y'know?
-- Aetherderon, God of the Worlds
Aetherderon will preferably attack PG when able.
Polyp Swarm: Causes polyps to leap off of Aetherderon and attack 3 target entities. If they fail to attack their target, they will find a new one.
Great Call: Deals large amounts of damage to target entity.
Starstrike: Calls a star down from the sky to annihilate a target entity and anything that happens to be around it.
Stare of Immortality: Causes the afflicted entity's next attack to fail.
Dead yet Dreaming: Aetherderon will 'kill' himself, and return in 4 rounds at half his max health and free of effects (positive and negative). Spoil of War is not dropped. (Cools while he's alive)
Spoil of War - The Great Horn: Can be used to summon a spectral stampede of... things to attack a specific target, damaging it and anything that happens to be close to it! (IE things that just attacked it up close, related entities, etc.) Cooldown of 5.
Lvl. 25 - Everfree; Staff that spatially manipulates anything I really want. Prevents time from being altered around it.
Lvl. 25 - Blackguard; Elemental attacks do no damage - Is also a quantum shield.
Lvl. 05 - Dungeon Rock; Totally epic heavy metal guitar that does really nothing but be awesome!
Lvl. 17 - The Fallen; Plasma pistol given to all AGs and Ns, curtesy of me.
Lvl. 25 - Unlimatum; Ultimatum's big brother.
Lvl. 05 - Whispering Shroud; Totally awesome coat that mimics the ocean! Hard rain and everything!
Lvl. 25 - Eternity's Tremor; Godly spatial hammer of epic epicness.
Lvl. 10 - Genesis; Everfree's younger brother. Much younger. Like, 70+ pages younger.
Lvl. 10 - Terra Firma; Piono's earth hammer.
Lvl. 10 - Warden; a worse Blackguard.
Lvl. 06 - Bag of Holding; Self explanatory.
Lvl. 10 - Darkstone Scryer; Does something...
Lvl. 15 - Aftershock; A pair of swanky earthen knucklebusters from Toast! Dare ye challenge me to fisticuffs?
Other stuff I can't remember because it was 60+ pages ago.
Lvl. 1 Soul of Intellect
Lvl. 3 Lucid Soul of the Pyromancer
Lvl. 4 Eternal Soul of the Storm

+1 to Toast, +1 to Jon, and +1 to Cyan

Last edited:
@The Flaming Toast : If an Alchemy is above Level 25, it's usually impossible to create by standard means. You'll need to find another way to make it if you want, and it's probably gonna be a pretty effort-intensive way.

Tacitcs: OK, so naturally, our first course of action is to kill off the Healers, aka the Bishops, and the Knights, who have unreasonably high damage. I'll use the Medusa's Head on the Knights this round. The Queen is Priority number 3-worthy of stunning but not outright killing, which I'll do with Donkey Kong now as well, so for now, focus on DPSing the Bishops down and preventing them from getting off heals.

As for the Destroyer, consider her a secondary target-don't go for the kill but definitely bruise her enough to put her within kill range next round, and make sure to help redirect her Nightmare attack at the Pro-Godmodders to destroy as much of the side as possible...THEN, we kill her.

HAT CHARGE: 5/5.

9/100 Apparel Assemble! (+1 from GM)
18/50 RATATOSKR. (+6 FROM GENERIC, +2 FROM CYANOGYNIST, +1 FROM DARKSIDE, +1 FROM CRYSTAL, +1 FROM THE FLAMING TOAST)

+1 TO GENERIC, W32CORAVINT, AND THE FLAMING TOAST.

The Antagonist && The Hide of Terramorphous && Whiskey Tango Foxtrot && Flames of the Firehawk && The Black Hole && The Cradle && The Shooting Star && Big Boom Blaster && Pun-Chee && The Rose = The Unconquered (Level 25: 4/26)

((Inner Ship Hull || (Blackguard Ingot && Traho)) && Decorruptor Powder) && Keep Rational = Grav-Protected Inner Hull (Level 25: 13/26)

Shard of Unity (Level 15) [+/-] Capricorn Symbol (T/T) + Illustration of a Spiral Nemesis (T/T) + Paradox Majjyks (T/T) + Yin-Yang Bomb (Power) + Miniature Red and Green Suns (Power) + Reality Majjyks (Power) + Creation Node: Energy (Power) + Mark of the Four (T/T) + Twilight Majjyks (T/T) + Creation Majjyks (T/T) = Unite's Scarf (Level 21: 2/22)

DIAMOND RING || (MUSE OF HOPE'S GOD-TIER ROBES && CLIPPED AND PRESERVED ANGELS WINGS && A POSTER OF THE CAT HANGING FROM A BRANCH WITH THE 'HANG IN THERE' THING ON IT) = THE UNDYING LIGHT (LEVEL 15: 7/16)

Headphones (not like those tiny earplug things, like, REAL completely ear-covering headphones) ++ Sonic = Bass Concres:red: (1/1)

Bass Concres:red:: If you're wondering what it means, it's 'Drop the Bass' in Latin. I don't really know all those many music terms. But whatever! This thing can generate, manipulate and nullify sound in any area. This means I can create soundwaves that match the frequency of bone-breaking, communicate remotely, become totally slient at a moment's notice, become a one-mand band without any instruments, mimic anyone's voice, cast multiple spells at the same time (if they're based on speaking anyways) while totally silent and possibly in a very fast manner (meaning hyper-complex and hyper-long incantations that would require multiple people can be done on the spot as long as you know the incantations), and as such a name would imply, I can also inflict (and am in turn immunized to) a certain painful spellcasting condition known as Silencing. It also has a queer way of bypassing multiple defenses. And that's just what I've discovered.

ALCHEMY INVENTORY:
THE HERO'S BLADE (10); "BESSY" (BOOM EVERYWHERE SHOT) (9); NAVITAS NOX (10); ARCUM AEREUM (10); THE FOURTH DIMENSION (20); STARDUST CORRUPTOR CANNON (9); THE LORD MICHAEL'S HAT (50); NULLA STELLA (10); CELESTIAL DESTRUCTION (20); DENITO SURREXIT (10); NOCTE CONSUMENS (10); RIDICULOUSLY SPARKLY ANIME GIRL ANIMATRONIC EYES (0); UNOBTANIUM CANNON (10); VITA AUSTRALI (10); AQUILONEM MORS (10); BASE (25); SHARD OF UNITY (15); TRAHO (10); THE GOLDEN CROWN (20); HEMMORHAGE (10; SPIKED GLOVE ++ BLOOD); OFF-CELL (15); TEMERE REM (10; DENTURES ++ PARADOX); Empowered Merchandise of Pikachu (17);

SPOIL INVENTORY:
---MEDUSA HEAD [||||] (NOTE: DARK YELLOW = CHARGE) (ABILITY: FIRE LASERS AT ENEMY, INFLICTING DAMAGE AND PETRIFY FOR 2 TURNS)
---CORAL RIFF GUITAR [
||||] (NOTE: MAROON = CHARGE) (ABILITY: SUMMON 4 TENTACLES, EACH WITH 25,000 HP, TO ATTACK/MEATSHIELD ENTITIES).

ALCHEMY INVENTORY:
Damaged Infernal Torment (20); Levis Ignis (10); Nocte Consumens (10); Navitas Nox (10); Abiit (10); Traho (10); Victor Ignis (25); Hemmorhage (10); The Fade (15); Duri Iudicis (10, Robe ++ Limbo ); Magic Lord (25); Immortal Soul/Essence/Ether Blob of the Muse (5, Soul) Bass Concres:red: (10, Headphones ++ Sonic);

SHIP PARTS INVENTORY:
Outer Hull (10);

SPOIL INVENTORY:
---Crystalized Ki [|||||] (Note: Yellow = Charge) (Ability: Does damage. Drains HP of Allied/controlled Entities to improve damage, proportional to HP drained. Can drain no HP.)
---Akron's Core
[|||||][|||||][||] (Note: White = Charge) (Note: charge is split to designate what abilities are available and if overflow is an issue) (Ability: Use one of Akron's basic attacks for 5 charges, or expend all to use his Ultimate)
Standard Attacks: Firestorm (High Power, 3-target, chance to burn; Fire/Explosive immunity), Blizzard (Moderate power, 3-target chance to freeze; Water/Ice Immunity), Thunderstorm (Moderate power, 3-target chance to stun; Electric/Wind immunity), CONSUME (Really high power, 1-target, chance to Terror (Really nasty DoT + Berserk + Confusion mix), Light/Dark immunity), Tremor (really low power, hits everything not flying, chance to Stagger (sets up Crit damage on target for one attack), Earth/Poison immunity.), Doomblade (Very high attack power, 3 targets), Barrage (Moderate Damage, all entities, 90% accuracy).)
Ultimates: Obliterate (Extremely high damage on one target (the power of 7 consumes). Can't be used on Bosses, only targets one component); Singularity (3-5 (rng) Targets of choice get nailed with CONSUME).

THE ECLIPSE IS A FABLED SUPERWEAPON CODED WITHIN THE ALCHEMITER. TO CLARIFY WHAT THAT EVEN MEANS: ALMOST EVERYTHING WITHIN THE ALCHEMITER'S DATABASE IS NOT UNIQUE. EVEN THE FIRST 'CREATOR' OF THESE ARTIFACTS ARE TYPICALLY COPYING FROM A RARE ARTIFACT NESTLED INTO SOME CRACK OF EXISTENCE-AND FOR THAT MATTER, THE ALCHEMITER IS USUALLY NOT EVEN CAPABLE OF RENDING THEM AT FULL POWER. IN GENERAL, MAGICAL ABILITIES ARE USUALLY VERY HARD TO IMPLEMENT PROPERLY. PIONO'S ELEMENTAL ALCHEMIES ARE THE BEST EXAMPLE; THEY ARE TECHNICALLY EXTREMELY POWERFUL, BUT THEY ARE ALSO TECHNICALLY CHEAP KNOCKOFFS OF THE REAL DEALS, QUITE LITERALLY A TENTH OF THE ORIGINAL'S POWER (AND EVEN THEN, LET IT BE SAID THE REAL DEALS ARE SO POWERFUL BECAUSE THEY WERE MORE MADE AS TESTAMENT TO VARIOUS ENCHANTING/IMBUEMENT/BLACKSMITHING TECHNIQUES THAN ANYTHING REMOTELY PRACTICAL; MOST OF THE WEAPONS WOULD INCINERATE US TO EVEN LOOK AT FUNNY. THAT THE ELEMENTAL ALCHEMIES ARE LEVEL 10 IS FOR THE BEST IN OUR CASE).

THE ECLIPSE, HOWEVER, IS NOT ONE OF THEM, AS FAR AS ANYONE KNOWS. THE ECLIPSE IS ONE OF VERY FEW ITEMS IN THE ALCHEMITER THAT WERE DELIBERATELY SET IN THERE AND PRE-CODED WITH ITS PROPERTIES. CODING POWERS CAN EQUATE TO OUTRIGHT REALITY BENDING IF USED CORRECTLY, AND THEY WERE USED CORRECTLY, SO BASICALLY THERE'S A HARD-TO-GET SUPERWEAPON THAT CAN ONLY BE ALCHEMIZED. FORTUNATELY, DIGGING INTO THE CODE ENOUGH REVEALED HOW TO ALCHEMIZE IT IN SOME POETIC FASHION. IT ALSO INCLUDED VARIOUS DETAILS;

---THE LEGENDARY WEAPON IS NAMED AFTER THE ECLIPSE, A FABELED EVENT WHERE THE GREATEST DEMON FROM THE CORE OF HELL BREAKS FREE OF ITS PRISON, AND RISES UP TO DESTROY EXISTENCE, KILL THE SUN, AND LET THE MOON DESTROY THE EARTH. MOSTLY RELIGIOUS IN MOST CONTEXTS, THOUGH THAT ACTUALLY HAPPENED ONCE. EXCEPT THE MOON DESTROYING THE EARTH BIT, THAT PART GOT AVERTED. IT MAY BE IT APPLIED TO THAT UNIVERSE AND THE OTHERS PICKED UP ON IT BECAUSE IT SOUNDED LIKE A PRETTY GOOD WAY TO END THE WORLD.

---THE ECLIPSE'S SUPPOSED ORIGIN IS APPARENTLY BASED AROUND EIGHT ENTITIES OF PARTICULAR NOTE TO HOW THE MULTIVERSE AND 'THE BEFORE' AND 'THE AFTER' GOT TO BE EXACTLY WHERE THEY ARE. OR SOME OF THEM AT LEAST. WHAT 'THE BEFORE' AND 'THE AFTER' ARE IS COMPLETELY UNKNOWN; WHOEVER MADE THIS MACHINE WAS PROBABLY LOSING HIS MIND AT THE TIME HE CODED IT, AS I'VE ONLY HEARD OF THE CHU AND THE 'MOON LORD'. THE CHU ARE COMPLETELY EXTINCT AND PRETTY MUCH BLEW UP THEIR OWN CIVILIZATION ON PURPOSE TO PREVENT THE RUINS FROM BEING LOOTED, AND I'M FAIRLY SURE THE MOON LORD ISN'T ALL THAT BIG IN THE GRAND SCHEME OF THINGS, THOUGH HE IS RATHER IMPOSING, SO THAT HAS TO BE REFERRING TO SOMEONE ELSE. AT BEST, THESE PEOPLE ARE COMPLETELY ANCIENT AND AS LONG-DEAD AS THE CHU, AS A WHOOPING ZERO OF THESE FIGURES STAND OUT.

---THE LEGENDARY WEAPON IS AN ARM CANNON, WHICH SEEMS TO BE THE NEWEST FAD FOR WATER HORSE OVER AT THE ARENA. THIS WAS TECHNICALLY A REQUEST MADE BY HIM, BECAUSE TAZZ WAS IN DIRE NEED OF AN UPGRADE TO HIS ARSENAL AND HE'S BUSY MEDDLING WITH AN UPDATE TERMINAL, WATCHING THINGS OF "FUTURE'S PAST" AS HE PUT IT. I'D SNARK THAT APPARENTLY BEING A FIRST GUARDIAN GIVES YOU THE RIGHT TO BOSS PEOPLE AROUND, BUT IN ALL HONESTY I HAVE NOTHING BETTER TO DO WITH MY TIME EITHER, AND IF THIS GUY WANTED THIS TO KEEP ABSOLUTELY SECRET HE WOULDN'T HAVE HID THIS SECRET SO SHALLOWLY. IT ONLY TOOK A FEW MINUTES OF DIGGING FOR IT.

---I digged up the rest of the names for the weapons while I was coming back to get an idea of what I was dealing with...Each one seems to come from this Norse Mythology, if I read this right. Ratatoskr; Jörmungandr; Fenrir; Veðrfölnir; Týr; Freyja; Forseti; and Hel. I can't actually USE any of them either; they all provoke some kind of transformation upon being held...It's temporary, apparently, but that the thing just doesn't like it...Then again, this thing also insists he who crafts it cannot himself/herself/itself/-insert 18 billion different gender terms-self wield the Eclipse either. I wonder if the Eclipse is just a codename for the actual weapon at this stage...Probably Ragnarök if this keeps up, but who knows what it's actually named at this point? And if Eclipse isn't the name, what's the code all about and why is it hidden?

---Oh, yeah. Mentioned this but didn't put it down: Apparently transforming into a different form prevents you from wielding Eclipse. DarkSide's already out of the running, it seems, but that's like saying he ever was in it. It might be that Tazz can't even wield it due to all of what he went through beforehand...Though it says there are exceptions, but it's really foggy on that much. I got 'Binds' and 'Truth' out of it, which isn't terribly descriptive of what those exceptions are. Granted, now I know who's gonna be my little guiena pig...hehehe, this arrangement is starting to FINALLY pay off in my favor for real. I get to embarrass Not-Elf and see how all these powers work...Just have to stand really far back. And have a silencing field ready.

SO, AS THE NAME OF THIS PROJECT IS 'ECLIPSE,' GUESS WHAT WE'RE GOING TO DO.

THE REQUIRED ITEMS ARE GROUPED INTO EIGHT GROUPS OF FOUR, EACH GROUP REPRESENTING A FIGURE IN THE ANALS OF THE HISTORY OF EXISTENCE THAT ARE -apparently- INTERGAL TO THE CREATION OF THE ECLIPSE. THE LEVELS ARE MOSTLY IRRELEVANT.

(P) IS AN ELEMENTAL ALCHEMY THAT SHOULD COME INTO THE BID ROTATION THAT IS REQUIRED.
(M) MEANS IT IS IN THE PROCESS OF BEING MADE.
(A) MEANS IT IS AN ARTIFACT. (AO) MEANS THE BASE OF THE ARTIFACT HAS BEEN OBTAINED, BUT NOT THE FULL FORM.
(O) MEANS IT IS OBTAINED IN FULL.
IF IT HAS NOTHING NEXT TO IT, IT MEANS IT IS A REGULAR ALCHEMY AND MUST BE CREATED.

EACH SET'S ALCHEMIES WILL BE COMBINED INTO ONE AT THE END. THIS MAY REQUIRE CHARGING BEYOND MERE ALCHEMY IF THE LEVELS GO TOO HIGH.

BASE (O)
SET ONE, THAT OF THE CHU: Empowered Merchandice of Pikachu (O), ARCUM AEREUM (O), THE GOLDEN CROWN (O), UNOBTANIUM CANNON (O). Ratatoskr: In-Progress.
SET TWO, THAT OF THE BLOOD PHOENIX: VITA AUSTRALI (O), HEMORRHAGE (O), SHARD OF UNITY (AO/M), THE UNDYING LIGHT(M). Jörmungandr: Pending.
SET THREE, THAT OF THE SHADOWPLAYER: NOCTE CONSUMENS (O), OFF CELL (AO), EYE OF NOTHING, CIPHER'S CALL. Fenrir: Pending.

SET FOUR, THAT OF THE MOON LORD: CELESTIAL DESTRUCTION (O), ELDRITCH MOON CANNON, COSMIC MANTLE, GALACTIC GLOVE. Veðrfölnir: Pending.
SET FIVE, THAT OF THE UNDYING TITAN: NAVITAS NOX (O), KYNE CELL (A), TRAHO (O), EX MACHINA. Týr: Pending
SET SIX, THAT OF THE MEADOW'S SOUL: THE BOUQUET'S THORNS, SPARK OF LIFE (A), PLANTERA BULB (A), PETALIUM GAUNTLET. Freyja: Pending.
SET SEVEN, THAT OF THE TIMEKEEPER: PIXEL KATANA (A), DENITO SURREXIT (O), THE FOURTH DIMENSION (O), THE COMPLETE EJECTION. Forseti: Pending.
SET EIGHT, THAT OF THE DEATHLY RHYTHM: THE AXE, THE GRAYSCALE, CHARON'S HAND, NOTE (A). Hel: Pending.

ONCE ALL EIGHT SETS ARE COMPLETE, THEN THE FINAL STAGE-COMBINING ALL NINE ALCHEMIES INTO THE ECLIPSE-CAN BEGIN. THAT WILL REQUIRE A LARGE CHARGE, BUT UNTIL THEN I WOULD HOPE ALL EIGHT SETS PRODUCE ALCHEMIES THAT ARE AT LEVEL 25, IF NOT SLIGHTLY LOWER/HIGHER.

I need a way off of this planet YESTERDAY. Fortunately, with this Alchemiter thingy, I can do that and more. Most of these are technically knockoffs of powerful items, especially when it comes to imbuing things with elemental powers. BUT, as long as I don't use imbuement too much, this ship is basically guaranteed to be top of its class-and I'll need it to get out and get going. So many monsters in the Void right now, but they're much better than if I stick around...

GENERAL SCHEMATIC: The Preston's Soul (Commander-class, Rank SSS; top of the line.)

OUTER HULL (Luminite/Thaumium at least; Voidmetal/Divinium/Draconite/Glitchplate preferred. Anomaly-proofing required.) (DONE!)

INNER HULL (Voidmetal at least; Divinium/Draconite/Mythosite/Blackguard preferred, Anomaly-proofing required.) (In Progress!)

ENERGY SHIELDING X 2 (Doubleshielding is a royal pain to work with but SOOOOOOOO worth it it's not even funny. Independent Recharges are required; inner shield should be meant for pure defensive measure, while outer shield is meant to discourage attackers. Adaptive Shields are preferred as well for inner coating. I think I'll have to split this into three parts: )

((The Antagonist && The Hide of Terramorphous && Whiskey Tango Foxtrot && Flames of the Firehawk && The Black Hole && The Cradle && The Shooting Star && Big Boom Blaster && Pun-Chee && The Rose = The Unconquered)) (In Progress!)

((The Antagonist && The Neogenator && The Bee && The Impaler && The Sham && (Speed Booster && Fabeled Tortoise) && The Transformer && M0RQ minus the Voice Module && Prismatic Bulwark && The Evolution && (Speed Booster && The Hoplite) && The Sponge && The Blockade && The Omega && The Ironclad = The Undying))

((Shield Amplifier && Doubleshield Separator && Shield Slots = Doubleshield Generator))

ROOMS:

-LIVING QUARTERS (Obvious. Let's not get too fancy with the beds here, but Void Wifi is a must. 36 passengers preferred, but at least 6 minimum. Hammerspacing may be required. There should also be dining and relaxation and such here.)

-STORAGE (Hammerspaced interior preferred, needs to have 2592 Inventory spaces at the very least, or 48 Minecraftian Double-chests. Should additionally have a Freezer with an additional 8 Minecraftian Double-Chests for cold-storage. Hidey holes will be put ELSEWARE.)

-ARMORY/FITNESS (Hammerspaced interior also preferred, needs to have 1296 Inventory spaces at the very least, or 24 Minecraftian Double-Chests. Should also have dojo/gymnasium to keep physical fitness in check.)

-ARTIFACT AREA (because I'm gonna be takin' ALLLL 'DA L00T; needs to have fossil extratctors/cleaners, dusters, and containers all rated for use class-10 Artifacts at least (Think along the lines of Level 50,), Class 25 (think Level 125) preferred.)

-MEDICAL BAY (HEALZ PLZ. I'd prefer magical healing to stuff like Mediguns, but a fully array is required, with magical focus.)

-CRAFTING STATION (Ichorium Multitype Assembly table required, as well as a Forge of Worlds; I already have the tools needed to make them both work, so no worries there! A Wizard's Vitalius and a S-Ranked Cantara Brewery will also be mandatory. A Sacred Heart and Cruel Soul is preferred. Anything better than those is also preferred.)

-GARDEN (strictly for mobile food purposes, as well as possibly resources. 14x14 plot minimum, an upgrade to 21x14 or even 21x21 would be preferred. Slight hammerspacing may be required. Separated plots also preferred. Must be able to grow Minecraftian Oak as well as at least three different crops, at least Two Fruits and one Vegetable.)

-TELEPORTER ROOM (think star-trek's little thing, with more precision. Needs to be able to send in/out at least 8 from/to completely separate locations. Basic telelocking required; moderate telelocking preferred.)

-MAGUS FOCUS (OK, light explanation: A Magus Focus is basically a room where magic can be channeled into and magnified to an appropriate size for ship combat from ONE mage/spellcaster/whatever, meaning a Spell of Repair will suddenly restore a whole fleet, or a simple quick-cast magic missile turns massive enough to obliterate most fighters-in other words, Magus Focuses, in the right hands, make the ship capable of any roll, which is REALLY useful. I require a Kalastite focus of rank 9 (of 15) at least; anything stronger would be appreciated.)

-ANCIENT SOULRING (I think I'll just need to buy/steal this from the right peeps. I believe Auctioneers were involved? Beh. In any case, this is more of a special feature related with the REALLY ancient, old, and super-powerful cool stuff...Or something. I heard it was really valuable.)

PRIMARY ENGINES (At least two, SSS-class Commander, no substitutes. Preferrably, Creation Nodes empowering Movers.)

BACKUP ENGINES (Again, SSS-rank Commander, no substitutes. Preferrably, Creation Nodes empowering Crayta Engines.)

DOUBLE-BACKUP ENGINES (Third time now: SSS-rank Commander, no substitutes. Here, we're going for Askanta Engines with a Creation Node giving Aska Fuel for the whole thing, in case Creation Node or such are wiped out.)

THRUSTERS (Uh, wow, can't believe I almost forgot to put this in here. In any case, these should be given the standard treatment of Voidproofing, Chrono-Slip, the Pearlgate, and so on. Eight total, flex-pivot, Weponized Exhaust preferred. If you're going that route, go for the Brute's Blend (Death, Chaos, Oblivion, and Electric Blender) or an Enchilda's Wrath. (Space, Light, Creation and Chaos)

COLLECTOR (A device that allows save retrieval of almost everything and safe storage.)

COCKPIT (This was obvious. Double-proofed; the first one should be Full-link, but I want a backup multi-view cockpit with all the tools in case it all goes poor. Reflex switching required; any psionic attackers ought not to make the ship a sitting duck. Auto-Pilot is also a must.)

WEAPONS (note that those numbers are the LEAST I want)

-18 AUTO-TURRETS (Aka pivoting point defense; these turrets shoot down bogeys that get too close, though can be told to target specific enemies and ignore others entirely.) (Nerfing Minienders && Navitas Nox, most likely.)

-4 FRONT-MOUNTED GUNS (Do I need to explain this? the stronger the better. Preferrably strong multi-damage to prevent easy damage prevention. Triple M with slipshield shots should do the trick.)

-ANTI-MISSILE DEFENSES (Smoke and Flares are only one half-the other half is something to discourage getting behind me or firing missiles. Orbitar defenses seem best for this)

-2 SEMI-AUTO TURRETS (these guns are usually automated but can be manned; these should be BIG hitters but flexible enough to be used with regularity.)

-2 STANDARD ANTI-SHIP WEAPONS (Wave Motion Gun, even BIGGER explosions, SOMETHING to reliably take out Supercapitals at least)

-3 MEN OF SILENCE (Men of Silence are high-power silence fields. I mean, take Lex Ordinis and crank the silencing aspect up to 121, then abandon everything else about it. Not even 11, 11 squared. It's that powerful. It can be turned on and off as needed. And yes, I need three. Anti-Mage all the way. One of them are there to make sure that any accidents with the Magus Focus are contained if/when the standard issue silencing field doesn't contain it)

-3 SPELLCARDS (Named after the Touhou Franchise's Smart Bombs, these release a pulse of repulsive energies before unleashing a royal slathering of bullet hell in all directions. Mostly forward, mind, but still pretty much everywhere. Long time to recharge, hence 3 are required. Basically annihilates smaller craft and repulses all projectiles away, making it a flexible offense-defense panic button.)

-1 MADNESS OF DEATHWING (Just think of it as a RIDICULOUSLY powerful bomb. The Standard Deathwing's explosive power is measured in units of Tsar Bomba-for reference, that's 210 Petajoules of blast force. A Madness of Deathwing is one of the best in its class, measuring in approximately 8D1 TBs and one extra Angry TotalBiscuit. Yeah, don't ask. Also, TBs are apparently measured in hexadecimal. Nope, scratch that: that's apparently a Suitcase-Nuke size Deathwing. Also, Tsar bomba unit measurement is base-36 (for reference, base-16 is Hex), so the real blast potential of a Madness is roughly, uh...3,ZJ9,YFS. With six extra Angry TotalBiscuits and an outraged Alsmiffy. Yeah...Pretty big. For reference, that's 89,371,661 TB in decimal, which translates to 18,768,048,810 Petajoules. For more reference: Assuming it's basis to be a Tsar Bomba for its power (it could be merely a Suitcase Nuke we're talking here) a full-on shot from one Navitas Nox rifle is approximately 10500 Petajoules, 'merely' fifty times that of the Tsar Bomba (or if you would, 1D TB). In any case, goodbye Ultracapitals!)

-1 [REDACTED]: Yeah no. I'll be making this bit myself. No spoilers. This is just here to remind myself, for good measure.

ARENA:

Arena Cue:

-AVAILABLE
-AVAILABLE.
-AVAILABLE.
Arena Stats: (W-L-D)

Free-For-All: 1-0-0 (Fredbear), 0-0-0 (Roxxanne)
Duels: 1-0-0 (Fredbear); 0-0-1 (Roxxanne)
Tag-Team: 0-0-0 (Fredbear); 0-0-0 (Roxxanne)
Tazz: 1-0-0

ARENA CHALLENGES: I am ALWAYS looking out for new people to dish out the pain to. As such, I'm demanding Arena Challenges. I'll take 3 at a time on-cue. (Alternatively, I dish them out, which is rare).

There are two kinds of opponents you can pick. The first is versus my standard characters. There's a slight difference between each; Roxxanne will use Akron's Core and the Crystalized Ki, will Fredbear will use the Lord Michael's Hat and the Medusa's Head. This is of standard difficulty. Rules and prizes will be discussed. Any special arena events will override challenges, so take note. This can occur in Free-For-Alls, Duels or Tag-Team matches, though I do NOT count them as separate characters for tag-team, so please if in the case of a Tag-Team, let me have an actual player on my side, m'kay?

The second is against Tazz, who is as of right now, Piono (you remember him only losing basically due to an idiot ball moment, right?) on steroids due to a variety of reasons and abilities. The second is only available as a duel as well (I may consider 2-on-1 format if he proves too strong to be beaten). Due to intense difficulty, no penalties (unless you want to do that or something) are required for losing, as the fight is quite purposefully stacked against your favor. Great rewards await you upon victory, however. He WILL have the equipment of all characters barring their spoils of War. I'd prefer to not have gimmicks to not expedite the issues you will have on this type of foe, but by all means go ahead if you feel confident enough (as long as they're balanced for both sides. No easy way out here with cheese gimmicks). Beating him gives you exclusive rewards...And you might find someone else to beat up who's OP as all getout? I don't know. But yeah, for anyone who thinks they are literally the most boss thing in existence, there's this.

For either fight, I'll have a simple mechanic: 2 Alchemies for each player. 2, exactly, and none that break level cap. No spoils either.

ALCHEMIES:

Simple charge trading up for grabs. I'll +1 anyone who's willing to give me +1 on a consistent trade basis.

@Cyanogynist : Apology accepted...Ugh, at least you apologized, though. Sorry about that, there, I was just-augh-SO-frustrated at that dumb bear! I don't even get it! Why not just release me if he hates me so much and just let me do my own thing?! I just-augh! So annoying...And yet his guardian buddy, I can't get a leg up on him...Things have not been going my way as of recent, have they? Ugh. Just a rut of bad luck, it'll go away eventually. Hopefully.

In any case, whats YOUR deal? I'm just kind of wandering around...Most of what I've got is kind of private information, and what isn't is kind of bland, so let's start with you. You have this issue with Sues and such, I take it? Heard you say something about an Arch Sue...

---SOMEHOW AT THE SAME TIME (JUST PRETEND THIS MAKES SENSE OK)---

WHO EVEN IS THIS 'MR. ICY.' I BET YOU-

I did NOT make that up, why would I threaten you with something totally imaginary? But I'm not saying a thing about him!

WHATEVER, SUE-

ARE YOU GOING TO gorillaING STOP BEING A RACIST gorilla ALREADY!?

AS OF RIGHT NOW I gorillaING FEED OFF OF YOUR AGONY. FOR ME, DEALING WITH YOU IS EQUIVALENT, IF NOT GREATER, THAN GOING TO HELL, ASKING THE MOST DEPRAVED, gorilla-gorillaING, gorillagorillaING gorilla-gorillaED HELLSPAWN INCUBI TO gorilla-gorilla ME-INCCUBI BEING THE MALE SUCCUBI-TO gorilla ME FOR ETERNITY, THEN TRADING MY gorillaING SOUL AWAY TO THE gorillaS IN EXCHANGE FOR BEING FED A LITERALLY gorillaING ENDLESS SUPPLY OF THRICE-gorilla'D, HYPER-ACIDIC, HORRIFIC-TASTING, HEAD-EXPLODING gorilla FROM THE MOST UNHOLY, DEFILED TOILETS, USED BY THE MOST VILE AND DISGUSTING DEMONS THAT WOULD MAKE NURGLE BACK OFF IN UTTER gorillaING REVULSION,TO BE ETERNALLY SHOVED INTO BOTH MY MOUTH AND MY gorilla WHILE BEING FORCED TO LISTEN TO THE DEMONIC VERSION OF A gorillaING RICKROLL, ALL THE WHILE BEING DRENCHED IN A METRIC gorilla-TON OF FORSAKEN gorilla PER SECOND, IN-BETWEEN YEAR-LONG SESSIONS OF gorilla-gorillaING WITH MY gorilla BEING UN-gorilla'D IN AN UNFANTOMABLY PAINFUL PROCESS.

Male Succubi. Ridiculous. Also, Daemons. With an 'a.'

THEY'RE RIDICULOUS TO -WAIT A MINUTE, YOU'RE IMPLYING...AH, YES, THIS ALL MAKES SENSE NOW. YOU'VE BEEN SENT FROM HELL TO TORMENT ME FOR EVERY TIME I'VE SAID FOWL LANGUAGE REGARDLESS OF CONTEXT. EXCUSE ME WHILE I WRITE A MESSAGE TO SATAN.

Uh, I don't really-

TELL HIM THAT IF HE WANTS ME TO BE ETERNALLY TORTURED FOR ALL OF EXISTENCE, THAT HE'LL GET THAT WHEN I ACTUALLY DIE, AND FOLLOWING THAT WHEN THOSE gorilla-BRAINED gorillaHOLES CAN ACTUALLY TOUCH MY gorilla. UNTIL THEN, PLEASE CEASE ALL PREMATURE TORMENT IN THE FORM OF FAUX-TEENAGE VAMPIRE DAEMON SUES.

I AM NOT-AUGH!!! WE'RE ON THE SAME TEAM YOU-

I DO NOT gorillaING CARE YOU ARE JUST THAT HORRIBLE. I'M PRETTY SURE THEY ONLY SENT YOU HERE BECAUSE YOU WERE SO INTOLERABLE THEY COULD'T STAND YOU.

Would you like to be ejected from existence within the next few seconds?

I'M STILL DEBATING THAT.

...I CAN'T EVEN MAKE A BADASS SPEECH-AUGH, SCREW YOU!

THE TENTACLES AND DONKEY KONG WILL ATTACK, AND IN DONKEY KONG'S CASE, STUN, THE ABSURDLY POWERFUL MATRIARCH-AKA, THE QUEEN.

I SHOW THE EMPOWERED MERCHANDISE OF PIKACHU TO THE DESTROYER. SEEING AS IT'S A CAT AND ITS A BOOK ABOUT MICE, THE DESTROYER IS INTRINSICALLY DRAWN TO THE GOOD MEAL. I THEN USE THE GOLDEN CROWN'S REALITY POWERS TO SCREW WITH PSIONICS A BIT AND SEND A MESSAGE DIRECTLY INTO DARK GODCAT'S BRAIN: IF SHE ATTACKS THE PRO-GODMODDER ENTITIES THIS TURN WITH NIGHTMARE, SHE WILL BE GENEROUSLY REWARDED WITH (NON-HEALING) MICE TO DEVOUR. AS MUCH AS SHE WANTS, IN AN ENDLESS SACK OF DEAD RATS THAT CAN'T DECAY UNTIL THEY'RE IN THE STOMACH, MEANING FOREVER-FRESH, FOREVER-TASTY RATS WHENEVER SHE WANTS. I ALSO MAKE SURE TO TAKE THIS TIME TO STUFF THE PRO-GODMODDER SIDE OF THE FIELD WITH A COPIOUS AMOUNT OF DEAD, BUT FRESH, RATS, MIXED WITH FRESH FISH, FRESH CHICKEN, FRESH BEEF, REALLY WHATEVER A CAT COULD WANT TO EAT, ALL RIGHT BEHIND THE CHESSBOARD THAT THIS BATTLE TAKES PLACE ON.

EVERYONE: REDIRECT DARK GODCAT'S ATTACK TO THE PRO-GODMODDERS THIS TURN. WE NEED TO GET RID OF SOME OF THOSE ADDS TO MAKE KILLING THE KING EASIER, SO LET'S GET ON IT.

OH, YES, BEFORE I FORGET: I USE THE MEDUSA'S HEAD, SHOW IT TO THE KNIGHTS, AND PETRIFY THEM WITH AMAZING PETRIFICATING-LASER DOOM AND SUCH. NO ATTACKING FOR YOU.

LIGHTFORM CHARGE: 3/3
>Mardek: Trade a copy of The Fallen for Roxxanne's Bass Concres:red:.
Would probably not work, but sure.

>Mardek: Anything negative that the corruption gave you?
Not anything that's surfacing right now, but okay.

>Mardek: Continue conversation.
Yeah, I come from this doomed timeline of Terraria where Mary Sues have taken over it. One of the Arch Sues involved was Nekochromia, the one who tried to hijack the Collector summon I had planned.
----
I tell the Dark Godcat that if she doesn't redirect her attack towards any part of Deep Blues, I'm going to crash her Destroyer until the Donkey Kraken shows up and gorillas up the session.
I enter an elevator that mysteriously popped up in the Crypt. And it leads to...
the same floor as before. Apparently I had squished one of the pieces of Deep Blues.
The Assault grabs a sack of Chlorophyte Bullets and shoots at Deep Blues, around the elevator.
The Medic gets on his intergalactic lawn chair...
and it crushes one of the pieces.
The Heavy karate punches the elevator towards the Queen.
~~Inventory~~
Equinox (Level 25)
Hand Of The Vengeful Monkey (Level 25)

THIS IS INCREDIBLY ZILLY (Level 25)
Death (On A) Stick (Level 25)

Gjallarhorn-o'-Plenty (Level 12)
Fortune's 500 (formerly We Are In The Beam) (Level 10, Golden Railgun ++ Skill)
Vi Forti (Level 10)
Jaractet (Level 18)
Minutemann's Fedora (Level 25)
The Unreal (Level 10)
Carpe Diem (Level 10, Shia LaBeouf Figurine ++ Motivation)
The Fallen (Level 17)
Superosque (Level 10)

~~~Souls~~~
Lucid Soul of the Pyromaniac (Level 3)
~~Boosts~~
+2 to Pionoplayer Redstonetam
+1 to GoldenReady
~~Charges~~
Transistor [AG]: 11/150
Entity charge ninja looted.
[AG BOSS]
300'000 HP
The Spine: Passives(), Functions() and Augments() have no cooldowns. Whenever a Function() is used, summon a BadCell.
Overload: When the Transistor's hp hits 0, restore it to full hp and destroy two random
Functions(), two random Passives() and two random Auguments(). Once the Transistor runs out of Functions(), destroy the Transistor. When revived by Overload, the Spoil of War is not dropped.
Augument(): Whenever the Transistor uses a Function(), modify it's effects with an Augument().
Reboot(): At the start of each turn, gain the effects of a random Passive() and lose the effects from last turn.
Turn(): 8 round charge. Activate all existing Functions() without Auguments().

Passive():
Crash(): Takes 30% reduced damage and is immune to debuffs.
Mask(): The first attack this turn made by the Transistor mini-crits.
Tap(): The Transistor will heal for 15% of damage dealt.
Void(): The Transistor cripples targets hit.
Ping(): 20% chance to dodge attacks. Applied after Jaunt().
Help(): BadCells will not spawn this turn.

Function():
Crash(): Deal high damage to 3 entities. Stun and Crash all entities hit. Enemies that are already crashed will be Broken instead.
Help(): Summon Fetch and Luna, if they are already killed. If any of the characters are alive, heal them to full health.
Jaunt(): For the next 3 turns, gain a 40% chance to avoid attacks.
Bounce(): Deal moderate damage to an entity. Can be cast 4 times in one turn.
Cull(): Deal massive damage to and knock up 2 nearby entities.
Spark(): Deal insanely high damage split equally among 2-5 random entities.

Augument():
Crash(): The attack will do increased damage and Crash entities hit. Enemies that are already Crashed will instead be Broken.
Cull(): Knocks up entities hit, up to 3 entities.
Tap(): Heals for 30% of damage dealt, reduced to 10% for Cull() and Spark().
Flood(): The attack will inflict Flood on the target.
Ping(): Attack will be double cast.
Purge(): The attack will inflict Purge on the target.

Effects:
Crash: Takes 20% increased damage from all sources. Lasts 2 turns.
Broken: Cannot dodge attacks. Takes 50% increased damage from all sources. Lasts 2 turns.
Flood: Deals 30,000 damage over 2 turns.
Purge: Deals 10,000 damage over 3 turns. If the target is not a boss, deal massive damage at the end of this time.
Crippled: Deals 40% reduced damage. 50% chance for dodge to fail. Lasts for 2 turns.

Summoned Entities:
[AG]
Fetch:
25,000/25,000 HP
Will Crash enemies hit.

Luna:
[AG]
25,000/25,000 HP
Will Flood enemies hit.

BadCell:
[AG]
10,000/10,000 HP
When killed, explode, dealing a small amount of damage to an entity and crashing it for one turn, and deal 30,000 damage to the Transistor. Overkill damage will also be dealt to the Transistor (damage that exceeds the entity's current health).

Spoil of War: Buzzing Transitor Core: This Spoil stores up to 10 charges.
1-4 charges: Use Bounce() on an entity. Charges consumed depend on the number of times Bounce() is used.
5 charges: Deal high damage to an entity and either Crash, Flood, Purge or Cripple it. If an entity is already Crashed, using Crash on it again will Break the entity.
10 charges: Either use Cull() or Spark(), or deal high damage to an entity and Crash, Flood, Purge AND Cripple it. If an entity is already Crashed, using Crash on it will Break the entity.
~~Entities~~
Medic [AG]: 45,000/50,000 HP
Abilities: Tissue Repair: For every turn the medic is not damaged, heal him for 7,500 HP.
Medkit: Heal an [AG] entity for 10,000 HP. Cooldown of 6 turns.
Biocleanse Bomb: Pick an entity. Any attack aimed at said entity will be a mini-crit for 2 turns. Cooldown of 6 turns.
Final Farewell: When killed, choose 3 AG entities. They will be healed for 15,000 HP.
Antidote: Throw a grenade that releases a cloud of poison gas for 2 turns at an entity of your choice. That entity and any entity around it will take 12,500 damage per turn. Cooldown of 10 turns.

Assault [AG]: 70,000/75,000 HP
Abilities: Adrenaline: The assault gains mini-crits and 10% dodge chance for 3 turns. Cooldown of 7 turns.
Deadly Force: Pick an [AG] entity. Any attack that entity pulls off will be a minicrit for 2 turns. Cooldown of 6 turns.
Gun Mod Expert: The Assault has a 12.5% chance to ignore dodge chance.
Assault Team: Deal ridiculous damage to one entity, or high damage to 4 entities (because there are four of you in level 1 Assault Team). Cooldown of 10 turns.

Heavy [AG]: 95,000/100,000 HP
Abilities: Hold The Line: For every 1,000 damage that the heavy takes in one turn, he gains a 1% damage output increase.
Concussion: The heavy's attacks have a 5% chance to stun enemies.
Die Another Day: The heavy blocks out 25% of damage for 1 turn. Cooldown of 6 turns.
Orbital Bombardment: Nail an entity with intensely damaging bombs. Cooldown of 10 turns.
~~Alchemies~~
Vi Forti && Blue Moon && Sunfury && Dao of Pow && Flower Pow && Flairon && Golem Fist = Nantonium Star (Level 25) (25/26) (+1 Sirplop)
its spiky and its awesome and its a flail
end of story

Blackguard Saxophone && Sound Titan Essence && The Big Chill && Awesomium Ingot && Liquid Inspiration && Liquid Dank Memes = Epic Sax (Level 25) (5/26)
Doot doot.

And now for something I really wanted to make a long time ago: Black Box && Every official Cards Against Humanity Expansion Pack && Every fanmade Cards Against Humanity Expansion Pack && Cards Against Humanity: DtG Edition && Cards Against Humanity: The Bigger, Blacker Box Pack = The Bigger, Blacker Box (Level ?) (1/?)
A rocket launcher with extra storage to store either the gibs of your fallen enemies, special ammunition, or Cards Against Humanity cards.

Discussion/Orders:
Still pretty impressed by the job that cyan did on balancing Transistor, but keeping the important/thematic parts such as overload.

@GoldenReady Would you be willing to charge trade 2 +1s for 2 +1s?

Also, does anyone else want one of my spoils in exchange for some charges?

Tahm Kench uses Tongue Lash on a Bishop and Abyssal Voyage on Aetherderon (off cooldown because TK ate the Handsome Gambler)! That's all the [AG]s protected (DK immune to AoE). At least the important ones.

Alchemy!
Soulcharge: Lucid Soul of the Pyromaniac - 2/4

Reinforced Mirror && (Aegis of Zeonia || End Time && (Albiit && Denito Surrexit)) && Aldor Decree && Caeldonian Bulwark = Mirror Light (Level 30 - 3/31)
It's the Shield every other Shield wants to be. But better.

(Greatsword || Essence of SPAAAACE! + Moonsteel) + Mechanical Spare Parts o>O Enlarger = Pseudo-Spacesword (Level 19 - 14/20)
This sword can change shape, and looks cool as hell while doing it. Also one of my most ill-defined alchemies.

((Confetti + Rocket Launcher || Shark Face Paint + Cobalt Blue) o<O Enlarger)l + ((BULLLLEEEETS + Cardboard Bunny Ears + Minigun || Bright Pink) o<O Enlarger) = Pow-Pow and Fishbones! (Level 20 - 13/21)
Get Jinxed!

Tab under renovations

Charges!
The Great World 47/550 (+2 from Sirplop, 1+ from DarkSide, forgot to add charges earlier) Changed from TBA.
This will be freaking extreme. At least, some parts will be. I'm sure you'll enjoy it. I fear that once I get this out I'll have to simplify my posts due to the sheer size of this thing.

Searching for a chestplate... 2/10 (relic)

--Realised I added 2 charges by mistake. Disregard Dancing Swords in my earlier post @crystalcat.

Tahm Kench
250'000 max hp
Passive:
An Aquired Taste: Whenever Tahm Kench deals damage to an entity, add an An Aquired Taste counter. At 3 counters (maximum), Tahm Kench heals for 25'000, deals 25'000 bonus damage (on enemies) and resets the counters on that entity to 0.

Thick Skin (Passive): Damage taken becomes Thick Skin health instead. If Tahm Kench does not take damage for one turn, this health will be consumed and Tahm Kench will heal for 55% of the Thick Skin health.

Active:
Bargain: Heal an entity for 15'000 and put 2 An Acquired Taste counters on it. Can be cast in conjunction with other attacks.

Tongue Lash: Deal 10'000 damage to an entity and give it a 60% chance to miss it's next attack.

Devour (Ally): Eat an allied entity. It will remain in TK's stomach for one turn making it immune to damage but unable to attack. TK gains 40% chance to dodge attacks during this time. Afterwards, he will spit out the entity and heal himself and that entity for 20'000hp.

Devour (Enemy): Eat an entity. It will remain in TK's stomach for one turn. Afterwards, he will spit out the target and deal damage to it and nearby targets. The target will not take damage in TK's stomach, but will take 60'000 afterwards, up to 2 other targets taking minor damage. TK and the entity cannot attack for one turn after ACTIVATING it. Requires at least one stack of An Aquired Taste. Applies An Aquired Taste to all targets hit. Cannot be used on Bosses

Thick Skin (Active): If Tahm Kench activates this ability, all Thick Skin health becomes a shield to absorb damage for one turn. Thick Skin is then reduced to 0 and Thick Skin is disabled for one turn after expiry.

Abyssal Voyage: Pick an allied entity. Tahm Kench and target entity are immune to damage for one turn. Cooldown: 5

Spoil of War:
Two-Coat's Waistcoats - Give an entity Thick Skin until it dies or this is unequipped. The passive portion is reduced to 20% healing. Cooldown: 3 after entity dies or Waistcoat is unequipped.

Souls
New soul that isn't to be confused with the late boss. Gonna destroy less popular souls after a certain time. R.I.P Fireworks and Logic.

Actions!
Adding colours tomorrow or something.
That's enough asking. Just drop it.

I'm going to find out sooner or later...

It was just a song. It didn't mean anything.

Aayla goes to grab OST only to find the Underworld Jadeblade in shards outside the bottomless bag.

Hey, what happened to my sword? What the heck?

Aayla goes to punch Calan, who tries to sink into his own shadow. And fails. The hit catches him in the jaw and he falls to the ground.

How am I supposed to know?

It wasn't here when you were at the arena and now it's broken

Why would I bring it back if it was broken? And you should know alchemies don't break from other alchemies.

Okay, maybe you're telling the truth, but that doesn't explain my sword.

Calan grabs Aayla's shoulders.

Has that sword actually done you or I any good?

Aayla thinks for a moment, then scrunches her face.

Maybe? I can't... remember.

Maybe it's better for that sword to stay broken.

Fine. You owe me though.

I did you a favour! Albiet indirectly.

Aayla always want to be a musician. OST gave her that.
Aayla starts playing Eternity (main boss fight music in Blue Dragon) but stops due to it not fitting her character at all and plays her own song which you would hear in any movie where the main character walks up to a river in a clearing at moonlight. Super serene and stuff. (I don't even know what effect my songs will have most of the time)

Inventory (ooh teal)
Level 1 - 20'000hp - Small effect on alchemies.
Level 2 - 38'000hp - Low effect on alchemies.
Level 3 - 52'000hp - Moderate effect on alchemies.
Level 4 - 66'000hp - High effect on alchemies.
Level 5 - 75'000hp - Massive effect on alchemies.

Souls will still spawn during my first post each round, but now I will be using a RNG to determine what level Soul will spawn. There can only be up to 8 soul levels *alive* at any given moment. E.g. 8 Level 1 Souls, 2 Level 4 Souls etc. So, if a level 5 soul currently exists, I will only be determining which one spawns out of level 3, 2 and 1. Soul Alchemies can go past level 25, but only 3 past the cap.

Only one of your charging alchemies can be a soul alchemy. Charge time is back to 1-to-1 with the level.

Each soul has a special effect or element associated with it. Use $$ and purple text to show you are adding a captured soul to the alchemy.

I will still get an uncharged copy of each soul killed, but I will need to have an additional charge equal to the soul's level to use them. People that assist in the kill of a soul will not recieve it, nor can souls be copied.
Anarc Cook (Spoil of War - Deal damage to 3 random entities of an allignment.) 3/3
Scythe of (Eardrum) Death - (Spoil of War - Deal very high damage to an entity.) 4/4

Albiit (Level 10) (Void)
Shards of the Underworld Jadeblade (Unusable) (Dark/Spirit)
Current Abilities: Soul Collection, Blizzard, Life Drain, Ice Barrier, Lich Slap.

Here are the abilities for Hand of the Archlich, which are gradually gained while entities die. Every time an entity dies, it grants one Soul. For smaller entities, the gain is decreased to 0.5 souls per attack that kills many of them (e.g. worker or the late Mechafish) and 2 Souls are gained on boss kill. Pseudo-deaths such as Aetherderon's Dead Yet Dreaming do not provide souls. Non-living entities still provide a soul for the sake of convenience.

Soul bonuses cannot be gained when a previous ritual has not been performed, however souls can be. This staff is meant to be weak for a level 25 (still fairly powerful), but can scale up massively over time.

Abilities require rituals to gain, which can take 1-5 charges, the amount will tell you about how powerful it will be (generally). Rituals cannot be charged with support, but do not count as a charge for the 3-charge cap.

0 Souls: Soul Collection (R: 3) - Souls will now be able to be absorbed into the Hand of the Archlich, giving it new abilities.

3 Souls: Life Drain (R: 1) - Entities that die will heal a random owned (meaning I control it) entity equal to 5% of that entities' maximum health.

5 Souls: Blizzard (R: 3) - Create a blizzard for 2 turns, damaging ALL non-water/ice/flying/godmodder entities, and reducing hit chance to 40% (60% reduction) Cooldown: 5 turns

15 Souls: Ice Barrier (R: 3) - The Hand of the Archlich can create a barrier around a single target to reduce damage massively (65%) for two turns. The effect significantly lowers on the second turn (20%). Cooldown: 5

30 Souls: Master of Hell (R:4) - Hand of the Archlich now has the ability to manipulate infernal fire and summon skeletons.

40 Souls: Extended Life (R:1) Inflict Lich's Bargain on an entity. Lich's Bargain: Once target entity reaches 1hp, the entity is immune to death, debuffs, damage, healing and buffs for two turns. The entity can charge attacks, but if they only heal or kill itself, the charge will fail. After this ends, destroy it. Cooldown: 1 after expiry.

65 Souls: From the End of Time (R:5) Resummon an past entity for one turn. It cannot be targetted by attacks during this time. Cooldown: 3
May as well.
Uncharged:

Charged:

+2 @GoldenReady +1 @Cyanogynist

Master of Hell 2/4

Last edited:
Cyberius Crescendo (Level 20: 17/21)
Ultimata Dertoxus (Level 25: 21/26)
Hellish Crescendo (Level 15: 3/16)
Drain Element && Dual Pistols = Deus Noctum 2/???

+3 to Generic

I am God, I am King, 78/101 (+6 from cyan)
Chris 10/10 Yay! Lapis' human form is done! (50000/50000 HP(AG) He attacks the Bishops if they're still alive, or the Pawns of Knights depending on if either are dead.

Cyberius Crescendo bid:

Cyan: 12 (I forgot to change it to 8 last round)
TFT: 1

I use the Death Stick on the Queen!

Spiral Nemesis: 116/140
Badass Cyborg Honey Badger: 4/40
I proceed to give an awesome speech that is insanely hammy, buffing up all the AGs. Then, I proceed to have a bunch of drones directly bomb the King because the chess pieces can't fly, and, if they can, they they still take damage because the drones are designed so that they explode upon being destroyed.

Forging...
Suldaan (Doomsday) (Lv. 25 26/26) (+1 Toast) DEATH COMES!

Ocean Ravager && Aquilonem Mors && Vita Australi && Holding tank filled with the blood of every species ever = Bloodflow (Lv. 25, 14/26)
Blood, Water, Life, and Death... an interestingly logical combo all in one axe... scythe... thing.

The Physics Breaker && Denito Surrexit && Delta Mechaniza VIII && Arctoae && Bottle of Hyper-Radioactive Waste = THE Plan-Ruining Sphere of Hate (Lv. 25, 9/26)
It is not A plan-ruining sphere of hate, it is THE Plan-Ruining Sphere of Hate. A direct upgrade to the Physics Breaker, an alchemy horrifying enough on its own. Now give it the raw temporal power of Denito, and the protection ability of Mechaniza, and give it the ability to control cold, ice, etc. for a very special ability... no spoilers, sorry.

Hidden Blades ++ Twilight = The Feared (Lv. 10)
Gives many of the abilities of Zant from Twilight Princess, plus more, with greater power. Without the insanity.

Summons...

Legendary Support (65/200)

Entities... (Nerf if to powerful. Buff if too weak.)

(Make sure you read all of their descriptions)

(Green: Positive Passives | Red: Negative passives | Underline: Selection Sections | Yellow: Active switching | Purple: Actives)

Now we're getting into the more horrifying guns.
Shadow Fighters Mk. III HP: 15,000/15,000
Amount: 10/10
Passives:
-Evasive: 50% chance not to get hit by attacks.
-Rapid Fire: 25% chance to hit a target that could have dodged, for less damage.
-Aerial Aces: +10% Dodge Chance, Accuracy, and Damage against airborne foes.

Actives:
-Bullet Types (can be switched at a moment's notice)
=Armor Piercing (AP): Designed to penetrate tough armor (duh). Can over- or under-penetrate for minimum damage depending on armor thickness. High damage on successful penetration. No chance to ignite foes.
=High-Explosive (HE): Ignores armor, medium damage, may ignite foes.
=Incendiary (IN): Ignores armor, low damage, high chance to ignite foes.
-Strafing Run: 3-round cooldown, starts fully charged. Fires at a group of foes to wipe out half of them, by firing shells along the ground. Guns overheat afterwards, and must refrain from attacking for 1 turn.

Black Bombers Mk. II HP: 30,000
Amount: 5/5
Passives:
-Heavily Armored: 50% of damage done by bullets/other ranged sources is negated. 25% for melee weapons. 10% for elemental/magic weapons. 0% for explosives.
-Rapid Fire: 40% chance to hit a target that could have dodged, for less damage.
-Ground Ravagers: +5% armor against all grounded targets.
-Building Destroyers: +15% armor against all attacks from buildings. +10% attack against buildings.

Actives:
=High-Explosive (HE): Ignores Armor, medium damage, may ignite foes.
=Incendiary (IN): Ignores armor, low damage, high chance of igniting foes.
-Bombing Run II: 5-turn charge, starts with this fully charged. Drops numerous bombs on the grounded enemy forces, dealing very high damage to the enemies unfortunate enough to get caught in the blasts.
-Missile Barrage II: 4-turn charge, starts with this fully charged. Fires missiles at any target for high damage.
-Strafing Run: 3-round cooldown, starts fully charged. Fires at a group of foes to wipe out half of them, by firing shells along the ground. Guns overheat afterwards, and must refrain from attacking for 1 turn.

General
-Parts: Can suffer engine failures (+30% chance to catch fire, -10% evade/-5% armor), wing damage (-10% evade/-5% armor), fuselage damage (-10% evade/-5% armor), and tail damage (-10% evade/-5% armor). Aim at these for easier takedowns.
-Repairs: Any plane can, when destroyed, return to the hangar for repairs. They will return in 5 turns, one at a time, at half-health.
-Airborne: Self-explanitory.
-Split: Can branch out in order to attack more enemies, up to the number of planes there are. Their attack power severely drops when attacking like this.

Yes, they are complex. Hopefully not OP though; I've had multiple charges placed on these things already.
The Black Bombers and Shadow Fighters fire High-Explosive bullets at the Queen.

Heavy Nothingnesses (3/30)

Actions...

Orb of Merging (18/30)

I use Leinro Fiit's ability to forcefully down the Queen's defense. I then charge menacingly at it with Suldaan, preparing for an attack. Then I do a generic jump attack, with a bit of extra height and spinning involved. An ice meteor hits her on the side of the head. Meteors of various sizes begin pelting the area around the PGs.

RP Stuff and Responses...

N/A

Items...
Decided to add in my old alchemies too. I will always keep spares.
PA = Piono Alchemy

These weapons allow me to select what I want them to be whenever I want.

Ved Vozahnil (Black Nothingness) (Lv. 25): The weapon of ultimate support. Contains an artifact so powerful that it was sealed away for eons. Provides the user with enough dark/void power to distort his/her reality with their visions, transforming them into powerful dark, voided forms of their desirable identities. The relic residing inside can be ejected to allow transformation even when the actual weapon is disabled. Only a select few can wield this blade and relic without going crazy, but those who are able may become indescribably powerful. Currently holds:

Weapon Forms:
-Cutlass

Elements:
-Darkness
-Void
-Oblivion

Special:
-Dark Star: Allows transformations to be done at any time. Powerful ones.
-Transformations available for Obliterator Form:
-Wolf
-Dragon
-Hawk
-Shark (& variants)
-Darkone
-Snake
-Owl

Leinro Fiit (Universe's Bite) (Lv. 25): combines the aspects of its components, with an extra twist; it can balance anyone and anything's stats to the user's liking (RP only), and allows other ridiculous things to occur, making it the #1 defensive option. Will have:

Weapon Forms:
-Sword
-Orb
-Staff
-Amulet
-Pocket Watch

Elements:
-Darkness
-Light
-Time(x2)
-Space
-Gravity
-Reality
-Destruction
-Dispersion
-Foresight

Special:
-Rebalance: A majorly toned-down version of the OP/UP scale, pretty much. Can (de)buff yourself/allies/enemies at will.

Suldaan (Doomsday) (Lv. 25): combines the effects of all of the components, allowing for full control over its elements and can take the form of its components' weapons. Hits with the force of the centre of ten supernovas, and boosts the wielder to extreme levels of power. Also meteors. The go-to weapon for offence. Will have:

Weapon Forms:
-Knife
-Gladius
-Greatsword
-Battle-axe
-Scythe
-Gauntlet
-Ring
-Railgun

Elements:
-Ice (x2)
-Fire
-Darkness
-Water
-Nature/Plant
-Death
-Distortion
-Weather
-Time of Day
-Draconic

Special:
-Armageddon: Meteors will pelt the area around the wielder near continuously, of various sizes, of various elements listed in the weapon's element directory. Some will be the size of basketballs or smaller, but some can be as large as the moon. They pelt the area and hurt enemies.

Yeah, I'm basically just fusing alchemies together to form powerful blades, each with a unique purpose, while simultaneously keeping my old alchemies.

Yay, finally got a spoil!

Lance of Creation (III); casts Genesis.
Genesis: Deals massive holy damage to 3 entities, heals allied entities. (greatly increased damage against groups. Groups only count as 1 entity.)

ALL alchemies:
Ved Vozahnil (Black Nothingness) (Lv. 25)
Leinro Fiit (Universe's Bite) (Lv. 25)
Suldaan (Doomsday) (Lv. 25)
The Fourth Dimension (Lv. 20)

Delta Mechaniza VIII (Lv. 18)
Physics Breaker (Lv. 16)
The Artiquator (Lv. 14)
Foresight (Lv. Forgot (10?))
Ocean Ravager (Lv. 10)
Spaceleaf Greatsword (Lv. 10)
Balance (Lv. 10)
Shadowstalker (Lv. 10)

Maleficis Est (Lv. 10 PA)
Denito Surrexit (Lv. 10 PA)
Aquilonem Mors (Lv. 10 PA)
Vita Australi (Lv. 10 PA)
Arctoae (Lv. 10 PA)
Nocte Consumens (Lv. 10 PA)

Ring of the Dragoon (Lv. 10)
Nightmare Cutlass (Lv. 7)
The Water Chopper (Lv. 5)
Armor: The Terrifying Truth
Headwear: Helm of Demise

Support...
I help...
(+1) GoldenReady
(+1) Cyan
(+1) TFT

--------

The MR alchemy upgrade can now be found HERE.

...Just going to ignore that.
Forging...
Ocean Ravager && Aquilonem Mors && Vita Australi && Holding tank filled with the blood of every species ever = Bloodflow (Lv. 25, 15/26)
Blood, Water, Life, and Death... an interestingly logical combo all in one axe... scythe... thing.

The Physics Breaker && Denito Surrexit && Delta Mechaniza VIII && Arctoae && Bottle of Hyper-Radioactive Waste = THE Plan-Ruining Sphere of Hate (Lv. 25, 10/26)
It is not A plan-ruining sphere of hate, it is THE Plan-Ruining Sphere of Hate. A direct upgrade to the Physics Breaker, an alchemy horrifying enough on its own. Now give it the raw temporal power of Denito, and the protection ability of Mechaniza, and give it the ability to control cold, ice, etc. for a very special ability... no spoilers, sorry.

--ENDING CONVENTIONAL ALCHEMIES HERE, JUST BECAUSE--

Summons...

Legendary Support (66[6]/200) (Had to do it)

Entities... (Nerf if to powerful. Buff if too weak.)

(Make sure you read all of their descriptions)

(Green: Positive Passives | Red: Negative passives | Underline: Selection Sections | Yellow: Active switching | Purple: Actives)

Now we're getting into the more horrifying guns.
Shadow Fighters Mk. III HP: 15,000/15,000
Amount: 10/10
Passives:
-Evasive: 50% chance not to get hit by attacks.
-Rapid Fire: 25% chance to hit a target that could have dodged, for less damage.
-Aerial Aces: +10% Dodge Chance, Accuracy, and Damage against airborne foes.

Actives:
=Armor Piercing (AP): Designed to penetrate tough armor (duh). Can over- or under-penetrate for minimum damage depending on armor thickness. High damage on successful penetration. No chance to ignite foes.
=High-Explosive (HE): Ignores armor, medium damage, may ignite foes.
=Incendiary (IN): Ignores armor, low damage, high chance to ignite foes.

Black Bombers Mk. II HP: 30,000
Amount: 5/5
Passives:
-Heavily Armored: 50% of damage done by bullets/other ranged sources is negated. 25% for melee weapons. 10% for elemental/magic weapons. 0% for explosives.
-Rapid Fire: 40% chance to hit a target that could have dodged, for less damage.
-Ground Ravagers: +5% armor against all grounded targets.
-Building Destroyers: +15% armor against all attacks from buildings. +10% attack against buildings.

Actives:
=High-Explosive (HE): Ignores Armor, medium damage, may ignite foes.
=Incendiary (IN): Ignores armor, low damage, high chance of igniting foes.
-Bombing Run II: 5-turn charge, starts with this fully charged. Drops numerous bombs on the grounded enemy forces, dealing very high damage to the enemies unfortunate enough to get caught in the blasts.
-Missile Barrage II: 4-turn charge, starts with this fully charged. Fires missiles at any target for high damage.

General
-Parts: Can suffer engine failures (+30% chance to catch fire, -10% evade/-5% armor), wing damage (-10% evade/-5% armor), fuselage damage (-10% evade/-5% armor), and tail damage (-10% evade/-5% armor). Aim at these for easier takedowns.
-Repairs: Any plane can, when destroyed, return to the hangar for repairs. They will return in 5 turns, one at a time, at half-health.
-Airborne: Self-explanitory.
-Split: Can branch out in order to attack more enemies, up to the number of planes there are. Their attack power severely drops when attacking like this.

Yes, they are complex. Hopefully not OP though; I've had multiple charges placed on these things already.
Action taken

Heavy Nothingnesses (4/30)

Actions...

Orb of Merging (19/30)

I use The Physics Breaker's space-time distorting properties to help redirect The Destroyer's next attack onto the PGs.

RP Stuff and Responses...

N/A

Items...
Decided to add in my old alchemies too. I will always keep spares.
PA = Piono Alchemy

These weapons allow me to select what I want them to be whenever I want.

Ved Vozahnil (Black Nothingness) (Lv. 25): The weapon of ultimate support. Contains an artifact so powerful that it was sealed away for eons. Provides the user with enough dark/void power to distort his/her reality with their visions, transforming them into powerful dark, voided forms of their desirable identities. The relic residing inside can be ejected to allow transformation even when the actual weapon is disabled. Only a select few can wield this blade and relic without going crazy, but those who are able may become indescribably powerful. Currently holds:

Weapon Forms:
-Cutlass

Elements:
-Darkness
-Void
-Oblivion

Special:
-Dark Star: Allows transformations to be done at any time. Powerful ones.
-Transformations available for Obliterator Form:
-Wolf
-Dragon
-Hawk
-Shark (& variants)
-Darkone
-Snake
-Owl

Leinro Fiit (Universe's Bite) (Lv. 25): combines the aspects of its components, with an extra twist; it can balance anyone and anything's stats to the user's liking (RP only), and allows other ridiculous things to occur, making it the #1 defensive option. Will have:

Weapon Forms:
-Sword
-Orb
-Staff
-Amulet
-Pocket Watch

Elements:
-Darkness
-Light
-Time(x2)
-Space
-Gravity
-Reality
-Destruction
-Dispersion
-Foresight

Special:
-Rebalance: A majorly toned-down version of the OP/UP scale, pretty much. Can (de)buff yourself/allies/enemies at will.

Suldaan (Doomsday) (Lv. 25): combines the effects of all of the components, allowing for full control over its elements and can take the form of its components' weapons. Hits with the force of the centre of ten supernovas, and boosts the wielder to extreme levels of power. Also meteors. The go-to weapon for offence. Will have:

Weapon Forms:
-Knife
-Gladius
-Greatsword
-Battle-axe
-Scythe
-Gauntlet
-Ring
-Railgun

Elements:
-Ice (x2)
-Fire
-Darkness
-Water
-Nature/Plant
-Death
-Distortion
-Weather
-Time of Day
-Draconic

Special:
-Armageddon: Meteors will pelt the area around the wielder near continuously, of various sizes, of various elements listed in the weapon's element directory. Some will be the size of basketballs or smaller, but some can be as large as the moon. They pelt the area and hurt enemies.

Yeah, I'm basically just fusing alchemies together to form powerful blades, each with a unique purpose, while simultaneously keeping my old alchemies.

Yay, finally got a spoil!

Lance of Creation (III); casts Genesis.
Genesis: Deals massive holy damage to 3 entities, heals allied entities. (greatly increased damage against groups. Groups only count as 1 entity.)

ALL alchemies:
Ved Vozahnil (Black Nothingness) (Lv. 25)
Leinro Fiit (Universe's Bite) (Lv. 25)
Suldaan (Doomsday) (Lv. 25)
The Fourth Dimension (Lv. 20)

Delta Mechaniza VIII (Lv. 18)
Physics Breaker (Lv. 16)
The Artiquator (Lv. 14)
Foresight (Lv. Forgot (10?))
Ocean Ravager (Lv. 10)
Spaceleaf Greatsword (Lv. 10)
Balance (Lv. 10)
Shadowstalker (Lv. 10)
The Feared (Lv. 10)

Maleficis Est (Lv. 10 PA)
Denito Surrexit (Lv. 10 PA)
Aquilonem Mors (Lv. 10 PA)
Vita Australi (Lv. 10 PA)
Arctoae (Lv. 10 PA)
Nocte Consumens (Lv. 10 PA)

Ring of the Dragoon (Lv. 10)
Nightmare Cutlass (Lv. 7)
The Water Chopper (Lv. 5)
Armor: The Terrifying Truth
Headwear: Helm of Demise

Support...
I help...
(+1) GoldenReady
(+1) Cyan
(+1) TFT

--------

The MR alchemy upgrade can now be found HERE.

+3 Tazz
If you take another step forward... 15/50
you are REALLY not gonna like what happens next. 15/50
Recreate: Thorn Bow(even though it was a charged alchemy) 3/16
Hm. Recreate: Englishtop(I made it with a bunch of level 4 alchemies and Cipher's Call, it should probably be level 15 or higher??) 1/??
Points Constellate && Conclave Building Brick = Heart of Darkness (Level 25: 12/26) (+3 from Tam)
Gatekeeper's Scythe(Lv.10)
Navitas Nox(Lv.10, PA)(scammed some suckers in the Arena, Scythe duplicate)
Rapture(Lv.25, blocked Piono to troll him, Scythe duplicate)
Valhalla(Lv.20)
Lex Ordinis(Lv.10, PA)(Accepting duplicate trades)
Nulla Stella(Lv.10, PA)(Yeah let's just get everyone a copy of everything why not)
Denito Surrexit(Lv.10, PA)
Exedo(Lv.10, PA)
Terra Firma(Lv.10, PA)
Abiit(Lv.10, PA)
Cipher's Call: (Lv.10)
Proteus (Lv.25)
I calmly take out Terra Firma, then fling a rock into a rook at high speeds, killing it instantly. Somehow.

@The Flaming Toast : I could do that, but I also want to support Generic and Coravint as well, so I think we should probably keep it at +1 unless you just want it to be uneven, which works as well...But yeah I have people to support. Thanks for the extra, though.

@Cyanogynist : Sadly, I DO have the Fallen, as Sirplop gave it to everyone and I was present at the time. I just...You know, haven't added that into the inventory yet. I'm gonna do that now. In any case, Cyanogynist, I am kind of nervous about how many weapons that are so similar/the same to one another that I'm not going to trade weapons lightly...Thanks for the offer but I'll pass.

HAT CHARGE: 5/5.

10/100 Apparel Assemble!
27/50 RATATOSKR. (+3 FROM GENERIC, +1 FROM CYANOGYNIST, +2 FROM DARKSIDE, +2 FROM THE FLAMING TOAST) EXCELLENT, ALREADY HALFWAY DONE.

+1 TO GENERIC, W32CORAVINT, AND THE FLAMING TOAST.

The Antagonist && The Hide of Terramorphous && Whiskey Tango Foxtrot && Flames of the Firehawk && The Black Hole && The Cradle && The Shooting Star && Big Boom Blaster && Pun-Chee && The Rose = The Unconquered (Level 25: 5/26)

((Inner Ship Hull || (Blackguard Ingot && Traho)) && Decorruptor Powder) && Keep Rational = Grav-Protected Inner Hull (Level 25: 14/26)

Shard of Unity (Level 15) [+/-] Capricorn Symbol (T/T) + Illustration of a Spiral Nemesis (T/T) + Paradox Majjyks (T/T) + Yin-Yang Bomb (Power) + Miniature Red and Green Suns (Power) + Reality Majjyks (Power) + Creation Node: Energy (Power) + Mark of the Four (T/T) + Twilight Majjyks (T/T) + Creation Majjyks (T/T) = Unite's Scarf (Level 21: 3/22)

DIAMOND RING || (MUSE OF HOPE'S GOD-TIER ROBES && CLIPPED AND PRESERVED ANGELS WINGS && A POSTER OF THE CAT HANGING FROM A BRANCH WITH THE 'HANG IN THERE' THING ON IT) = THE UNDYING LIGHT (LEVEL 15: 7/16)

Headphones (not like those tiny earplug things, like, REAL completely ear-covering headphones) ++ Sonic = Bass Concres:red: (1/1)

Bass Concres:red:: If you're wondering what it means, it's 'Drop the Bass' in Latin. I don't really know all those many music terms. But whatever! This thing can generate, manipulate and nullify sound in any area. This means I can create soundwaves that match the frequency of bone-breaking, communicate remotely, become totally slient at a moment's notice, become a one-mand band without any instruments, mimic anyone's voice, cast multiple spells at the same time (if they're based on speaking anyways) while totally silent and possibly in a very fast manner (meaning hyper-complex and hyper-long incantations that would require multiple people can be done on the spot as long as you know the incantations), and as such a name would imply, I can also inflict (and am in turn immunized to) a certain painful spellcasting condition known as Silencing. It also has a queer way of bypassing multiple defenses. And that's just what I've discovered.

ALCHEMY INVENTORY:
THE HERO'S BLADE (10); "BESSY" (BOOM EVERYWHERE SHOT) (9); NAVITAS NOX (10; TWIN ASSAULT RIFLES ++ ENERGY); ARCUM AEREUM (10; WAND ++ LIGHTNING); THE FOURTH DIMENSION (20); STARDUST CORRUPTOR CANNON (9); THE LORD MICHAEL'S HAT (50); NULLA STELLA (10; WHIP ++ SPACE); CELESTIAL DESTRUCTION (20); DENITO SURREXIT (10; FOB WATCH ++ TIME); NOCTE CONSUMENS (10; GAUNTLET ++ DARKNESS); RIDICULOUSLY SPARKLY ANIME GIRL ANIMATRONIC EYES (0); UNOBTANIUM CANNON (10); VITA AUSTRALI (10; SCYTHE ++ LIFE); AQUILONEM MORS (10; SCYTHE ++ DEATH); BASE (25); SHARD OF UNITY (15); TRAHO (10; CHESTPLATE ++ GRAVITY); THE GOLDEN CROWN (20); HEMMORHAGE (10; SPIKED GLOVE ++ BLOOD); OFF-CELL (15); TEMERE REM (10; DENTURES ++ PARADOX); Empowered Merchandise of Pikachu (17);

SPOIL INVENTORY:
---MEDUSA HEAD [||||] (NOTE: DARK YELLOW = CHARGE) (ABILITY: FIRE LASERS AT ENEMY, INFLICTING DAMAGE AND PETRIFY FOR 2 TURNS)
---CORAL RIFF GUITAR [
||||] (NOTE: MAROON = CHARGE) (ABILITY: SUMMON 4 TENTACLES, EACH WITH 25,000 HP, TO ATTACK/MEATSHIELD ENTITIES).

ALCHEMY INVENTORY:
Damaged Infernal Torment (20); Levis Ignis (10 Ax ++ Fire); Nocte Consumens (10 Gauntlet ++ Darkness); Navitas Nox (10 Twin Assault Rifles ++ Energy); Abiit (10 Sicle ++ Void); Traho (10 Chestplate ++ Gravity); Victor Ignis (25); Hemmorhage (10, Spiked Glove ++ Blood); The Fade (15); Duri Iudicis (10, Robe ++ Limbo ); Magic Lord (25); Immortal Soul/Essence/Ether Blob of the Muse (5, Soul) Bass Concres:red: (10, Headphones ++ Sonic); The Fallen (17);

SHIP PARTS INVENTORY:
Outer Hull (10);

SPOIL INVENTORY:
---Crystalized Ki [|||||] (Note: Yellow = Charge) (Ability: Does damage. Drains HP of Allied/controlled Entities to improve damage, proportional to HP drained. Can drain no HP.)
---Akron's Core
[|||||][|||||][||] (Note: White = Charge) (Note: charge is split to designate what abilities are available and if overflow is an issue) (Ability: Use one of Akron's basic attacks for 5 charges, or expend all to use his Ultimate)
Standard Attacks: Firestorm (High Power, 3-target, chance to burn; Fire/Explosive immunity), Blizzard (Moderate power, 3-target chance to freeze; Water/Ice Immunity), Thunderstorm (Moderate power, 3-target chance to stun; Electric/Wind immunity), CONSUME (Really high power, 1-target, chance to Terror (Really nasty DoT + Berserk + Confusion mix), Light/Dark immunity), Tremor (really low power, hits everything not flying, chance to Stagger (sets up Crit damage on target for one attack), Earth/Poison immunity.), Doomblade (Very high attack power, 3 targets), Barrage (Moderate Damage, all entities, 90% accuracy).)
Ultimates: Obliterate (Extremely high damage on one target (the power of 7 consumes). Can't be used on Bosses, only targets one component); Singularity (3-5 (rng) Targets of choice get nailed with CONSUME).

THE ECLIPSE IS A FABLED SUPERWEAPON CODED WITHIN THE ALCHEMITER. TO CLARIFY WHAT THAT EVEN MEANS: ALMOST EVERYTHING WITHIN THE ALCHEMITER'S DATABASE IS NOT UNIQUE. EVEN THE FIRST 'CREATOR' OF THESE ARTIFACTS ARE TYPICALLY COPYING FROM A RARE ARTIFACT NESTLED INTO SOME CRACK OF EXISTENCE-AND FOR THAT MATTER, THE ALCHEMITER IS USUALLY NOT EVEN CAPABLE OF RENDING THEM AT FULL POWER. IN GENERAL, MAGICAL ABILITIES ARE USUALLY VERY HARD TO IMPLEMENT PROPERLY. PIONO'S ELEMENTAL ALCHEMIES ARE THE BEST EXAMPLE; THEY ARE TECHNICALLY EXTREMELY POWERFUL, BUT THEY ARE ALSO TECHNICALLY CHEAP KNOCKOFFS OF THE REAL DEALS, QUITE LITERALLY A TENTH OF THE ORIGINAL'S POWER (AND EVEN THEN, LET IT BE SAID THE REAL DEALS ARE SO POWERFUL BECAUSE THEY WERE MORE MADE AS TESTAMENT TO VARIOUS ENCHANTING/IMBUEMENT/BLACKSMITHING TECHNIQUES THAN ANYTHING REMOTELY PRACTICAL; MOST OF THE WEAPONS WOULD INCINERATE US TO EVEN LOOK AT FUNNY. THAT THE ELEMENTAL ALCHEMIES ARE LEVEL 10 IS FOR THE BEST IN OUR CASE).

THE ECLIPSE, HOWEVER, IS NOT ONE OF THEM, AS FAR AS ANYONE KNOWS. THE ECLIPSE IS ONE OF VERY FEW ITEMS IN THE ALCHEMITER THAT WERE DELIBERATELY SET IN THERE AND PRE-CODED WITH ITS PROPERTIES. CODING POWERS CAN EQUATE TO OUTRIGHT REALITY BENDING IF USED CORRECTLY, AND THEY WERE USED CORRECTLY, SO BASICALLY THERE'S A HARD-TO-GET SUPERWEAPON THAT CAN ONLY BE ALCHEMIZED. FORTUNATELY, DIGGING INTO THE CODE ENOUGH REVEALED HOW TO ALCHEMIZE IT IN SOME POETIC FASHION. IT ALSO INCLUDED VARIOUS DETAILS;

---THE LEGENDARY WEAPON IS NAMED AFTER THE ECLIPSE, A FABELED EVENT WHERE THE GREATEST DEMON FROM THE CORE OF HELL BREAKS FREE OF ITS PRISON, AND RISES UP TO DESTROY EXISTENCE, KILL THE SUN, AND LET THE MOON DESTROY THE EARTH. MOSTLY RELIGIOUS IN MOST CONTEXTS, THOUGH THAT ACTUALLY HAPPENED ONCE. EXCEPT THE MOON DESTROYING THE EARTH BIT, THAT PART GOT AVERTED. IT MAY BE IT APPLIED TO THAT UNIVERSE AND THE OTHERS PICKED UP ON IT BECAUSE IT SOUNDED LIKE A PRETTY GOOD WAY TO END THE WORLD.

---THE ECLIPSE'S SUPPOSED ORIGIN IS APPARENTLY BASED AROUND EIGHT ENTITIES OF PARTICULAR NOTE TO HOW THE MULTIVERSE AND 'THE BEFORE' AND 'THE AFTER' GOT TO BE EXACTLY WHERE THEY ARE. OR SOME OF THEM AT LEAST. WHAT 'THE BEFORE' AND 'THE AFTER' ARE IS COMPLETELY UNKNOWN; WHOEVER MADE THIS MACHINE WAS PROBABLY LOSING HIS MIND AT THE TIME HE CODED IT, AS I'VE ONLY HEARD OF THE CHU AND THE 'MOON LORD'. THE CHU ARE COMPLETELY EXTINCT AND PRETTY MUCH BLEW UP THEIR OWN CIVILIZATION ON PURPOSE TO PREVENT THE RUINS FROM BEING LOOTED, AND I'M FAIRLY SURE THE MOON LORD ISN'T ALL THAT BIG IN THE GRAND SCHEME OF THINGS, THOUGH HE IS RATHER IMPOSING, SO THAT HAS TO BE REFERRING TO SOMEONE ELSE. AT BEST, THESE PEOPLE ARE COMPLETELY ANCIENT AND AS LONG-DEAD AS THE CHU, AS A WHOOPING ZERO OF THESE FIGURES STAND OUT.

---THE LEGENDARY WEAPON IS AN ARM CANNON, WHICH SEEMS TO BE THE NEWEST FAD FOR WATER HORSE OVER AT THE ARENA. THIS WAS TECHNICALLY A REQUEST MADE BY HIM, BECAUSE TAZZ WAS IN DIRE NEED OF AN UPGRADE TO HIS ARSENAL AND HE'S BUSY MEDDLING WITH AN UPDATE TERMINAL, WATCHING THINGS OF "FUTURE'S PAST" AS HE PUT IT. I'D SNARK THAT APPARENTLY BEING A FIRST GUARDIAN GIVES YOU THE RIGHT TO BOSS PEOPLE AROUND, BUT IN ALL HONESTY I HAVE NOTHING BETTER TO DO WITH MY TIME EITHER, AND IF THIS GUY WANTED THIS TO KEEP ABSOLUTELY SECRET HE WOULDN'T HAVE HID THIS SECRET SO SHALLOWLY. IT ONLY TOOK A FEW MINUTES OF DIGGING FOR IT.

---I digged up the rest of the names for the weapons while I was coming back to get an idea of what I was dealing with...Each one seems to come from this Norse Mythology, if I read this right. Ratatoskr; Jörmungandr; Fenrir; Veðrfölnir; Týr; Freyja; Forseti; and Hel. I can't actually USE any of them either; they all provoke some kind of transformation upon being held...It's temporary, apparently, but that the thing just doesn't like it...Then again, this thing also insists he who crafts it cannot himself/herself/itself/-insert 18 billion different gender terms-self wield the Eclipse either. I wonder if the Eclipse is just a codename for the actual weapon at this stage...Probably Ragnarök if this keeps up, but who knows what it's actually named at this point? And if Eclipse isn't the name, what's the code all about and why is it hidden?

---Oh, yeah. Mentioned this but didn't put it down: Apparently transforming into a different form prevents you from wielding Eclipse. DarkSide's already out of the running, it seems, but that's like saying he ever was in it. It might be that Tazz can't even wield it due to all of what he went through beforehand...Though it says there are exceptions, but it's really foggy on that much. I got 'Binds' and 'Truth' out of it, which isn't terribly descriptive of what those exceptions are. Granted, now I know who's gonna be my little guiena pig...hehehe, this arrangement is starting to FINALLY pay off in my favor for real. I get to embarrass Not-Elf and see how all these powers work...Just have to stand really far back. And have a silencing field ready.

SO, AS THE NAME OF THIS PROJECT IS 'ECLIPSE,' GUESS WHAT WE'RE GOING TO DO.

THE REQUIRED ITEMS ARE GROUPED INTO EIGHT GROUPS OF FOUR, EACH GROUP REPRESENTING A FIGURE IN THE ANALS OF THE HISTORY OF EXISTENCE THAT ARE -apparently- INTERGAL TO THE CREATION OF THE ECLIPSE. THE LEVELS ARE MOSTLY IRRELEVANT.

(P) IS AN ELEMENTAL ALCHEMY THAT SHOULD COME INTO THE BID ROTATION THAT IS REQUIRED.
(M) MEANS IT IS IN THE PROCESS OF BEING MADE.
(A) MEANS IT IS AN ARTIFACT. (AO) MEANS THE BASE OF THE ARTIFACT HAS BEEN OBTAINED, BUT NOT THE FULL FORM.
(O) MEANS IT IS OBTAINED IN FULL.
IF IT HAS NOTHING NEXT TO IT, IT MEANS IT IS A REGULAR ALCHEMY AND MUST BE CREATED.

EACH SET'S ALCHEMIES WILL BE COMBINED INTO ONE AT THE END. THIS MAY REQUIRE CHARGING BEYOND MERE ALCHEMY IF THE LEVELS GO TOO HIGH.

BASE (O)
SET ONE, THAT OF THE CHU: Empowered Merchandice of Pikachu (O), ARCUM AEREUM (O), THE GOLDEN CROWN (O), UNOBTANIUM CANNON (O). Ratatoskr: In-Progress.
SET TWO, THAT OF THE BLOOD PHOENIX: VITA AUSTRALI (O), HEMORRHAGE (O), SHARD OF UNITY (AO/M), THE UNDYING LIGHT(M). Jörmungandr: Pending.
SET THREE, THAT OF THE SHADOWPLAYER: NOCTE CONSUMENS (O), OFF CELL (AO), EYE OF NOTHING, CIPHER'S CALL. Fenrir: Pending.

SET FOUR, THAT OF THE MOON LORD: CELESTIAL DESTRUCTION (O), ELDRITCH MOON CANNON, COSMIC MANTLE, GALACTIC GLOVE. Veðrfölnir: Pending.
SET FIVE, THAT OF THE UNDYING TITAN: NAVITAS NOX (O), KYNE CELL (A), TRAHO (O), EX MACHINA. Týr: Pending
SET SIX, THAT OF THE MEADOW'S SOUL: THE BOUQUET'S THORNS, SPARK OF LIFE (A), PLANTERA BULB (A), PETALIUM GAUNTLET. Freyja: Pending.
SET SEVEN, THAT OF THE TIMEKEEPER: PIXEL KATANA (A), DENITO SURREXIT (O), THE FOURTH DIMENSION (O), THE COMPLETE EJECTION. Forseti: Pending.
SET EIGHT, THAT OF THE DEATHLY RHYTHM: THE AXE, THE GRAYSCALE, CHARON'S HAND, NOTE (A). Hel: Pending.

ONCE ALL EIGHT SETS ARE COMPLETE, THEN THE FINAL STAGE-COMBINING ALL NINE ALCHEMIES INTO THE ECLIPSE-CAN BEGIN. THAT WILL REQUIRE A LARGE CHARGE, BUT UNTIL THEN I WOULD HOPE ALL EIGHT SETS PRODUCE ALCHEMIES THAT ARE AT LEVEL 25, IF NOT SLIGHTLY LOWER/HIGHER.

I need a way off of this planet YESTERDAY. Fortunately, with this Alchemiter thingy, I can do that and more. Most of these are technically knockoffs of powerful items, especially when it comes to imbuing things with elemental powers. BUT, as long as I don't use imbuement too much, this ship is basically guaranteed to be top of its class-and I'll need it to get out and get going. So many monsters in the Void right now, but they're much better than if I stick around...

GENERAL SCHEMATIC: The Preston's Soul (Commander-class, Rank SSS; top of the line.)

OUTER HULL (Luminite/Thaumium at least; Voidmetal/Divinium/Draconite/Glitchplate preferred. Anomaly-proofing required.) (DONE!)

INNER HULL (Voidmetal at least; Divinium/Draconite/Mythosite/Blackguard preferred, Anomaly-proofing required.) (In Progress!)

ENERGY SHIELDING X 2 (Doubleshielding is a royal pain to work with but SOOOOOOOO worth it it's not even funny. Independent Recharges are required; inner shield should be meant for pure defensive measure, while outer shield is meant to discourage attackers. Adaptive Shields are preferred as well for inner coating. I think I'll have to split this into three parts: )

((The Antagonist && The Hide of Terramorphous && Whiskey Tango Foxtrot && Flames of the Firehawk && The Black Hole && The Cradle && The Shooting Star && Big Boom Blaster && Pun-Chee && The Rose = The Unconquered)) (In Progress!)

((The Antagonist && The Neogenator && The Bee && The Impaler && The Sham && (Speed Booster && Fabeled Tortoise) && The Transformer && M0RQ minus the Voice Module && Prismatic Bulwark && The Evolution && (Speed Booster && The Hoplite) && The Sponge && The Blockade && The Omega && The Ironclad = The Undying))

((Shield Amplifier && Doubleshield Separator && Shield Slots = Doubleshield Generator))

ROOMS:

-LIVING QUARTERS (Obvious. Let's not get too fancy with the beds here, but Void Wifi is a must. 36 passengers preferred, but at least 6 minimum. Hammerspacing may be required. There should also be dining and relaxation and such here.)

-STORAGE (Hammerspaced interior preferred, needs to have 2592 Inventory spaces at the very least, or 48 Minecraftian Double-chests. Should additionally have a Freezer with an additional 8 Minecraftian Double-Chests for cold-storage. Hidey holes will be put ELSEWARE.)

-ARMORY/FITNESS (Hammerspaced interior also preferred, needs to have 1296 Inventory spaces at the very least, or 24 Minecraftian Double-Chests. Should also have dojo/gymnasium to keep physical fitness in check.)

-ARTIFACT AREA (because I'm gonna be takin' ALLLL 'DA L00T; needs to have fossil extratctors/cleaners, dusters, and containers all rated for use class-10 Artifacts at least (Think along the lines of Level 50,), Class 25 (think Level 125) preferred.)

-MEDICAL BAY (HEALZ PLZ. I'd prefer magical healing to stuff like Mediguns, but a fully array is required, with magical focus.)

-CRAFTING STATION (Ichorium Multitype Assembly table required, as well as a Forge of Worlds; I already have the tools needed to make them both work, so no worries there! A Wizard's Vitalius and a S-Ranked Cantara Brewery will also be mandatory. A Sacred Heart and Cruel Soul is preferred. Anything better than those is also preferred.)

-GARDEN (strictly for mobile food purposes, as well as possibly resources. 14x14 plot minimum, an upgrade to 21x14 or even 21x21 would be preferred. Slight hammerspacing may be required. Separated plots also preferred. Must be able to grow Minecraftian Oak as well as at least three different crops, at least Two Fruits and one Vegetable.)

-TELEPORTER ROOM (think star-trek's little thing, with more precision. Needs to be able to send in/out at least 8 from/to completely separate locations. Basic telelocking required; moderate telelocking preferred.)

-MAGUS FOCUS (OK, light explanation: A Magus Focus is basically a room where magic can be channeled into and magnified to an appropriate size for ship combat from ONE mage/spellcaster/whatever, meaning a Spell of Repair will suddenly restore a whole fleet, or a simple quick-cast magic missile turns massive enough to obliterate most fighters-in other words, Magus Focuses, in the right hands, make the ship capable of any roll, which is REALLY useful. I require a Kalastite focus of rank 9 (of 15) at least; anything stronger would be appreciated.)

-ANCIENT SOULRING (I think I'll just need to buy/steal this from the right peeps. I believe Auctioneers were involved? Beh. In any case, this is more of a special feature related with the REALLY ancient, old, and super-powerful cool stuff...Or something. I heard it was really valuable.)

PRIMARY ENGINES (At least two, SSS-class Commander, no substitutes. Preferrably, Creation Nodes empowering Movers.)

BACKUP ENGINES (Again, SSS-rank Commander, no substitutes. Preferrably, Creation Nodes empowering Crayta Engines.)

DOUBLE-BACKUP ENGINES (Third time now: SSS-rank Commander, no substitutes. Here, we're going for Askanta Engines with a Creation Node giving Aska Fuel for the whole thing, in case Creation Node or such are wiped out.)

THRUSTERS (Uh, wow, can't believe I almost forgot to put this in here. In any case, these should be given the standard treatment of Voidproofing, Chrono-Slip, the Pearlgate, and so on. Eight total, flex-pivot, Weponized Exhaust preferred. If you're going that route, go for the Brute's Blend (Death, Chaos, Oblivion, and Electric Blender) or an Enchilda's Wrath. (Space, Light, Creation and Chaos)

COLLECTOR (A device that allows save retrieval of almost everything and safe storage.)

COCKPIT (This was obvious. Double-proofed; the first one should be Full-link, but I want a backup multi-view cockpit with all the tools in case it all goes poor. Reflex switching required; any psionic attackers ought not to make the ship a sitting duck. Auto-Pilot is also a must.)

WEAPONS (note that those numbers are the LEAST I want)

-18 AUTO-TURRETS (Aka pivoting point defense; these turrets shoot down bogeys that get too close, though can be told to target specific enemies and ignore others entirely.) (Nerfing Minienders && Navitas Nox, most likely.)

-4 FRONT-MOUNTED GUNS (Do I need to explain this? the stronger the better. Preferrably strong multi-damage to prevent easy damage prevention. Triple M with slipshield shots should do the trick.)

-ANTI-MISSILE DEFENSES (Smoke and Flares are only one half-the other half is something to discourage getting behind me or firing missiles. Orbitar defenses seem best for this)

-2 SEMI-AUTO TURRETS (these guns are usually automated but can be manned; these should be BIG hitters but flexible enough to be used with regularity.)

-2 STANDARD ANTI-SHIP WEAPONS (Wave Motion Gun, even BIGGER explosions, SOMETHING to reliably take out Supercapitals at least)

-3 MEN OF SILENCE (Men of Silence are high-power silence fields. I mean, take Lex Ordinis and crank the silencing aspect up to 121, then abandon everything else about it. Not even 11, 11 squared. It's that powerful. It can be turned on and off as needed. And yes, I need three. Anti-Mage all the way. One of them are there to make sure that any accidents with the Magus Focus are contained if/when the standard issue silencing field doesn't contain it)

-3 SPELLCARDS (Named after the Touhou Franchise's Smart Bombs, these release a pulse of repulsive energies before unleashing a royal slathering of bullet hell in all directions. Mostly forward, mind, but still pretty much everywhere. Long time to recharge, hence 3 are required. Basically annihilates smaller craft and repulses all projectiles away, making it a flexible offense-defense panic button.)

-1 MADNESS OF DEATHWING (Just think of it as a RIDICULOUSLY powerful bomb. The Standard Deathwing's explosive power is measured in units of Tsar Bomba-for reference, that's 210 Petajoules of blast force. A Madness of Deathwing is one of the best in its class, measuring in approximately 8D1 TBs and one extra Angry TotalBiscuit. Yeah, don't ask. Also, TBs are apparently measured in hexadecimal. Nope, scratch that: that's apparently a Suitcase-Nuke size Deathwing. Also, Tsar bomba unit measurement is base-36 (for reference, base-16 is Hex), so the real blast potential of a Madness is roughly, uh...3,ZJ9,YFS. With six extra Angry TotalBiscuits and an outraged Alsmiffy. Yeah...Pretty big. For reference, that's 89,371,661 TB in decimal, which translates to 18,768,048,810 Petajoules. For more reference: Assuming it's basis to be a Tsar Bomba for its power (it could be merely a Suitcase Nuke we're talking here) a full-on shot from one Navitas Nox rifle is approximately 10500 Petajoules, 'merely' fifty times that of the Tsar Bomba (or if you would, 1D TB). In any case, goodbye Ultracapitals!)

-1 [REDACTED]: Yeah no. I'll be making this bit myself. No spoilers. This is just here to remind myself, for good measure.

ARENA:

Arena Cue:

-AVAILABLE
-AVAILABLE.
-AVAILABLE.
Arena Stats: (W-L-D)

Free-For-All: 1-0-0 (Fredbear), 0-0-0 (Roxxanne)
Duels: 1-0-0 (Fredbear); 0-0-1 (Roxxanne)
Tag-Team: 0-0-0 (Fredbear); 0-0-0 (Roxxanne)
Tazz: 1-0-0

ARENA CHALLENGES: I am ALWAYS looking out for new people to dish out the pain to. As such, I'm demanding Arena Challenges. I'll take 3 at a time on-cue. (Alternatively, I dish them out, which is rare).

There are two kinds of opponents you can pick. The first is versus my standard characters. There's a slight difference between each; Roxxanne will use Akron's Core and the Crystalized Ki, will Fredbear will use the Lord Michael's Hat and the Medusa's Head. This is of standard difficulty. Rules and prizes will be discussed. Any special arena events will override challenges, so take note. This can occur in Free-For-Alls, Duels or Tag-Team matches, though I do NOT count them as separate characters for tag-team, so please if in the case of a Tag-Team, let me have an actual player on my side, m'kay?

The second is against Tazz, who is as of right now, Piono (you remember him only losing basically due to an idiot ball moment, right?) on steroids due to a variety of reasons and abilities. The second is only available as a duel as well (I may consider 2-on-1 format if he proves too strong to be beaten). Due to intense difficulty, no penalties (unless you want to do that or something) are required for losing, as the fight is quite purposefully stacked against your favor. Great rewards await you upon victory, however. He WILL have the equipment of all characters barring their spoils of War. I'd prefer to not have gimmicks to not expedite the issues you will have on this type of foe, but by all means go ahead if you feel confident enough (as long as they're balanced for both sides. No easy way out here with cheese gimmicks). Beating him gives you exclusive rewards...And you might find someone else to beat up who's OP as all getout? I don't know. But yeah, for anyone who thinks they are literally the most boss thing in existence, there's this.

For either fight, I'll have a simple mechanic: 2 Alchemies for each player. 2, exactly, and none that break level cap. No spoils either.

ALCHEMIES:

Simple charge trading up for grabs. I'll +1 anyone who's willing to give me +1 on a consistent trade basis.

@Cyanogynist : Wait, Doomed Timeline? Uh, how do you know it's doomed? It's like really hard to tell until it gets to a very specific point...OK you know what, you probably wouldn't be saying that unless you either thought it was doomed, you didn't see any other escape from the sues, or the Armageddon was occurring all around you-and if it's the last of those, good for you, you're almost positively the only survivor. Sues included. But let's hope you just called the gun wrong there...But, what now? Are you just gonna go back and hope that the people on that side of the bridge are safe and kill those Sues? Is there a back to go to even theoretically, or did an Armageddon hit? Let's be clear, I define Armageddon as existence (possibly just in one timeline) suffering an Error 404 Page Not Found error, whole-scale, and everything getting screwed for it. Nothing less.

...Also, like, do you know if there's any PARTICULAR motivation for these invading Sues? Sues generally don't like wandering outside of their comfort zones...Much. If they're invading, you're an unlucky soul that's for sure, but they've got ulterior motives and it's not usually for conquest all the way...Or maybe this is just a different, more aggressive bunch? Beh. Whatever...

Wait, ugh, so much to say I'm getting lost on a topic. But you're saying the Arch-Sue Nekochromia interfered with something of yours HERE? Uh, don't know who she is, but it's like, REALLY hard for people to do that cross-timelines...Like, even for Sues. You do realize that most likely means she's here, right? Possibly on this very server? If so...Well, this could be a really good opportunity for you. Seek her out-over the internet or text based format, I mean, Sueren song protection as a precaution-and lure her here...Just a few insults to her fashion sense or looks should do it...And bang!

Given the empowerment spread about among everyone here...Actually, lemme check first...Uh-huh, Sueren Song immunity-YES! Everyone's positive. So that means her greatest combat asset is gone, and given how absurdly strong everything is here, she might actually be killable! I mean, she'd be tough as nails, but she could be within kill range if we get her in a classic ganking. Her remaining sues will basically disintegrate into bickering and infighting like usual, unless there's another Arch-Sue...But even they have enough common sense to realize that if we can kill ONE Sue, possibly with some company, we can certainly off the rest. Bang! Problems solved, invasion over.

...Aside, do you know if a Sue's corpse generates the Sueren song? Like, a completely dead sue, even an Arch-sue? You seem to have experience on the matter.

WHILE NOT-ELF CONTINUES TO BE A LAZY OAF OVER THERE, I'LL BE BUSY.

I ALREADY ATTEMPTED MY ATTACK DEFLECTION, SO NOW I JUST HAVE TO ROUGH UP THOSE BISHOPS A BIT. BEING THAT EVERYTHING IN HERE IS UNDEAD IN SOME WAY, SHAPE OR FORM, I CAN SIMPLY SLICE THROUGH THEM WITH THE DUAL SCYTHES.

EXCEPT, SCYTHES ARE EXTREMELY UNWIELDY TO WIELD AS WEAPONS FOR CHOPPING PEOPLE. THAT'S NOT WHAT THEY'RE MEANT FOR. THEY'RE SHARP AND DANGEROUS BUT EVEN A PITCHFORK IS MORE LIKELY TO GENERATE KILLS THAN A SCYTHE. PRETTY BADASS LOOKING BUT HARDLY EFFECTIVE IN CLOSE-QUARTERS. FORTUNATELY, NEITHER OF THESE SCYTHES WERE MADE FOR ANYTHING OTHER THAN BEING REALLY GOOD AT MANIPULATING LIFE AND DEATH.

I USE VITA AUSTRALI TO CAST TURN UNDEAD EN-MASSE UPON THE BISHOPS, WHILE I USE AQUILONEM MORS TO DO SIMILARLY, EXCEPT I SNUFF OUT THE RE-ANIMATING PRODUCT VIA COPIOUS APPLICATION OF DEATH. EITHER WAY, AT LEAST PART OF THOSE BISHOPS OUGHT TO BE A FAR LESS LIVING THING THAN WHAT THEY WERE PRE-ATTACK.

OF COURSE, NOT DONE YET. I THEN SPIN BOTH SCYTHES ABOVE MY HEAD WITH MINOR TELEKINESIS, AS MY ARMS AREN'T REALLY THE KIND FOR OVERLY-GRACEFUL MANEUVERS. IN ANY CASE, THEY SPIN SO FAST THAT MISTAKING THEM FOR A SAWBLADE IS A REASONABLE ASSUMPTION, IF I DIDN'T JUST MENTION THEY WERE JUST SCYTHES. LIFE AND DEATH IN A MAD CIRCLE. IT'S PROBABLY SYMBOLIC. IN ANY CASE, I PROCEED TO MANIPULATE BOTH ELEMENTS, FORCING THEM TO REACT QUITE VIOLENTLY WITH ONE ANOTHER INSIDE BOTH BISHOPS. THE RESULT? THEY'RE EXPLODING IN MASS LIFE-DEATH COMBOS THAT ARE REALLY JUST NOT HEALTHY FOR EITHER OF THEM.

AFTER A FEW MINUTES OF THAT, ALL SPINNING AND EXPLODING SUBSIDES AND I RETRIEVE BOTH SCYTHES TO THE CALM, IMPENETRABLE VOID THAT IS MY INVENTORY, AND I WITNESS MY HANDIWORK IN THE FORM OF TWO CONSIDERABLY UN-ALIVED BISHOPS.

>2/2

-=Charges
Ţ͡h̶̨e̡͜ ̵Eņ͢͝d̛͢le͜͞҉s͟s̶͏ ͠͏O͘҉͜ne͏ (41/300)
Szalinthia, Bringer of Light (47/60)

-=Summons
None.

-=Actions
I pick up a bishop, and I swing it into the other bishop!

-=Alchemies
Edge of the Shifting World && Head of a Dead God && Aetherian Technology == Dust (20/26 - Lvl. 25)
$Soul of Intellect$ && Outer Computational Device (OCD) && Bag of Holding == Bag of Possibilities (11/14 -- Lvl. 13)
$Eternal Soul of the Storm$ && Voidmetal Chassis && Blackguard && Voidmetal Broadsword == Artificial Guardian (0/29 -- Lvl. 28) An 'Alchemical Entity', if you will. -- ON HOLD BECAUSE SOULS
HEEGIDY && SHEEDIGY == MEEPHEDY (2/??? - Lvl. §¶§) -- Gonna do this one tomorrow... Gotta sleep, y'know? Maybe later...
Polyp Swarm: Causes polyps to leap off of Aetherderon and attack 3 target entities. If they fail to attack their target, they will find a new one.
Starstrike: Calls a star down from the sky to annihilate a target entity and anything that happens to be around it.
Dead yet Dreaming: Aetherderon will 'kill' himself, and return in 4 rounds at half his max health and free of effects (positive and negative). Spoil of War is not dropped. (Cools while he's alive)
Spoil of War - The Great Horn: Can be used to summon a spectral stampede of... things to attack a specific target, damaging it and anything that happens to be close to it! (IE things that just attacked it up close, related entities, etc.) Cooldown of 5.
Lvl. 25 - Everfree; Staff that spatially manipulates anything I really want. Prevents time from being altered around it.
Lvl. 25 - Blackguard; Elemental attacks do no damage - Is also a quantum shield.
Lvl. 05 - Dungeon Rock; Totally epic heavy metal guitar that does really nothing but be awesome!
Lvl. 05 - Whispering Shroud; Totally awesome coat that mimics the ocean! Hard rain and everything!
Lvl. 10 - Genesis; Everfree's younger brother. Much younger. Like, 70+ pages younger.
Lvl. 15 - Aftershock; A pair of swanky earthen knucklebusters from Toast! Dare ye challenge me to fisticuffs?
Lvl. 1 Soul of Intellect

Okay, it's pretty clear I won't be able to update today. Sorry all, had something that came up unexpectedly. As well, I definitely won't be able to update tomorrow - therefore, everyone gets an EXTRA POST in compensation!

Cyberius Crescendo (Level 20: 18/21)
Ultimata Dertoxus (Level 25: 22/26)
Hellish Crescendo (Level 15: 4/16)
Drain Element && Dual Pistols = Deus Noctum 3/??? Haha, no. I know it's done.
ChickenMcNuggets && draeger's Essence = ChickenMcDragers 1/???

+3 to Generic

I am God, I am King, 79/101
T-Bagger 3000 1/5

Cyberius Crescendo bid:

Cyan: 12
TFT: 1

I torture the Queen with the Death Stick!

Discussion/Orders:

@GoldenReady That's fine, I just need some charges reliably for The Great World.

Tahm Kench uses Tongue Lash on a Bishop and Abyssal Voyage on Aetherderon (off cooldown because TK ate the Handsome Gambler)! That's all the [AG]s protected (DK immune to AoE). At least the important ones.

Alchemy!
Soulcharge: Lucid Soul of the Pyromaniac - 3/4

Reinforced Mirror && (Aegis of Zeonia || End Time && (Albiit && Denito Surrexit)) && Aldor Decree && Caeldonian Bulwark = Mirror Light (Level 30 - 4/31)
It's the Shield every other Shield wants to be. But better.

(Greatsword || Essence of SPAAAACE! + Moonsteel) + Mechanical Spare Parts o>O Enlarger = Pseudo-Spacesword (Level 19 - 14/20)
Desert.

((Confetti + Rocket Launcher || Shark Face Paint + Cobalt Blue) o<O Enlarger)l + ((BULLLLEEEETS + Cardboard Bunny Ears + Minigun || Bright Pink) o<O Enlarger) = Pow-Pow and Fishbones! (Level 20 - 14/21)
Get Jinxed!

Tab under renovations

Charges!
The Great World 51/550 (+2 from DarkSide, +1 from Tazz) Changed from TBA.
This will be freaking extreme. At least, some parts will be. I'm sure you'll enjoy it. I fear that once I get this out I'll have to simplify my posts due to the sheer size of this thing once it's out. Funnelling everything into it.

Searching for a chestplate... 3/10 (relic)

Tahm Kench
250'000 max hp
Passive:

Active:

Spoil of War:

Souls

Actions!
Calan punches the stronger Bishop with Aftershock, shattering it to the core. The freezes it with Hand of the Archlich. Then disentegrates the frozen and shattered piece with End Time. Then fries that dust/vapour with Sunstone. Then shoots the dust with the Fallen. Then sends half of it back in time really badly. Then returns it to the present really badly. Then animates the dust with Anima and Hand of the Archlich to destroy itself. Then purifies the now-unholy particles with the Divine Godblade. By shooting a laser at it. Then uses the Tome of Reality to alter the world, making it so chess dust no longer exists. Just to make sure, I banish the dust into the void using Albiit.

Inventory (ooh teal)
Level 1 - 20'000hp - Small effect on alchemies.
Level 2 - 38'000hp - Low effect on alchemies.
Level 3 - 52'000hp - Moderate effect on alchemies.
Level 4 - 66'000hp - High effect on alchemies.
Level 5 - 75'000hp - Massive effect on alchemies.

Now sorted by Type, Level.
Anarc Cook (Spoil of War - Deal damage to 3 random entities of an allignment.) 3/3

Albiit (Level 10) (Void)
Underworld Jadeblade (Broken) (Dark/Spirit)

May as well.
Uncharged:

Charged:

+1 @GoldenReady +1 @Sirplop +1 @DarkSide (thanks for the charges lately)

Master of Hell 3/4

Last edited:
>3/2

-=Charges
Ţ͡h̶̨e̡͜ ̵Eņ͢͝d̛͢le͜͞҉s͟s̶͏ ͠͏O͘҉͜ne͏ (42/300)
Szalinthia, Bringer of Light (49/60) +1 from Toast

-=Summons
None.

-=Actions
I sit some of the AGs down for a nice meal to restore their health!

-=Alchemies
Edge of the Shifting World && Head of a Dead God && Aetherian Technology == Dust (21/26 - Lvl. 25)
$Soul of Intellect$ && Outer Computational Device (OCD) && Bag of Holding == Bag of Possibilities (12/14 -- Lvl. 13)
HEEGIDY && SHEEDIGY == TENNESSEE (3/??? - Lvl. §¶§) -- Totes gonna be later.
Lvl. 1 Soul of Intellect

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom