Official Beta Testers Applications

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remember everyone, a Beta test isn't an in for playing the game early. Proper Beta testing means putting in good time looking for bugs, and that means not playing like you normally would, but doing odd things here and there to help make sure the game acts like it should. Good luck to everyone wanting to help out!

Proper Beta testing means putting in good time looking for bugs, and that means not playing like you normally would, but doing odd things here and there to help make sure the game acts like it should.
I'm aware and I used to this kinda of thing. Repeating the same action over and over to find a one stupid bug is common for me.

Remember everyone, a Beta test isn't an in for playing the game early. Proper Beta testing means putting in good time looking for bugs, and that means not playing like you normally would, but doing odd things here and there to help make sure the game acts like it should. Good luck to everyone wanting to help out!

I'm pretty confident most people realise that. If not, I think the application form will weed most of those people out.

I'm not even all that interested in the new stuff in the beta version, I mostly just want to help out and be a valued member of the team. Plus, I've already had a lot of experience playing on a server and looking for bugs to play around with.
maybe I should have included that in the application...

I'm not even all that interested in the new stuff in the beta version, I mostly just want to help out and be a valued member of the team. Plus, I've already had a lot of experience playing on a server and looking for bugs to play around with.
maybe I should have included that in the application...
I've this feeling that most of my efforts would come from the fact that I'm quite the impatient little bastard when it comes to waiting for new patches, which'd give me the motivation to weed out bugs at a rapid rate. I guess even bad habits can be utilised in one's favour, aye?

I get the feeling, by the way. Even now I feel like I could have put more effort into my application. It's actually really exciting to check the mail each day in the hope of finding that elusive message.

Well, you'd be playing the new patch anyways, during testing. Also, I prefer some other means of motivation.

Well, it's been some time. I wonder when they'll start looking at applications. I'm sure there are a lot of great candidates!

I was torn when I saw this, I've got a lot on my computer to play and with Thanksgiving coming up there will be the inevitable Steam sale so I guess I'll pass.

I'm so sad right now. I always wanted to be a beta tester in terraria but I'm too busy to play anything recently `:(

If you left stuff blank, that could hurt - depending on what it was. @Arkhalis - thoughts?

As for "leaking stuff" - the best way I always found to not do so was to not make it a big "thing" publicly that you are a tester - half the time most people won't even know. I find that the more you talk about it yourself, the more you invite such queries.

That and having good self control. ;)

Just food for thought. :)
I got a question when is mobile content coming out?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom