Official Addressing the "Non-Critical" Mobile Terraria Bugs

I just updated Terraria for my kindle fire but in the game it isn't updated. Please help fix this. And every two days it says update again.

Last edited:
has this happened to anyone?
Screenshot_2016-01-27-21-05-58.png

What the :red:, what are those things? The worst bug on my game are that shadow hammers drop absurd things.
They kind of look like they have a beetle texture, I currently have beetle armor and they look similar in color as you can see.
I really don't mind this happening during normal gameplay but in a boss fight well imagine having to look at purpleish circles the whole fight.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-01-27-21-06-42.png
    Screenshot_2016-01-27-21-06-42.png
    72.7 KB · Views: 213
They kind of look like they have a beetle texture, I currently have beetle armor and they look similar in color as you can see.
I really don't mind this happening during normal gameplay but in a boss fight well imagine having to look at purpleish circles the whole fight.
Lol. Maybe you should put some vanity over the armor. I hope this can fix that "thing." :)

Two things, one of which is pretty minor.
First, being the less important of the two, most chairs have a pink line across them, roughly in the area of the seat, upon loading the world. Breaking and replacing the chair fixes this only until I load the world again.
The second issue is a bit more game-breaking. I went into the dungeon and opened a wooden chest, finding it contained a Staff of the Frost Hydra. I assume a wooden chest probably spawned in the same position as the frozen chest, and the wooden chest overrode the frozen chest while the contents of said frozen chest remained, but I'm not exactly certain. All I know is that I'm probably going to be using the Staff of the Frost Hydra from now on... :naughty:

Whats up with the reindeer bells? I recently got these from farming the frost moon, and i think they could be bugged. Firstly, if you create a huge skybridge out of asphalt, you can move ridiculously quickly. Even with normal blocks, its still insane. Second, this thing has unbelievable flight time, and the faster you are going when you leave the ground seems to affect it. If this is meant to be, then awesome, but it just seems a bit too crazy to be an actual feature.

Biome Chests aren't generating in SOME expanded dungeons, and every time I confirm a purchase with the stylist the game kicks me off! Needs a fix please!

Last edited:
I'm not sure if anyone has talked about this glitch but whenever I magic mirror to my house on ios it automatically destroys a 4x4 radius of blocks where my spawn point used to be even though I have set it to my bed. I have an iPad Air iOS 9.3.1
image.png

image.png
A bug I'm surprised nobody has said anything about yet (to my knowledge):
Placing the Tizona or Tonbogiri on a weapon rack results in a glitched sprite, with the sprite produced by the Tizona being a sideways-facing lizahrd statue and that of the Tonbogiri being a forward-facing lihzahrd statue. The resulting sprites also have six pink squares outlining the location of the six tiles the respective statue is comprised of. Both statues are aligned with the six leftmost tiles of the nine tiles contained within the weapon rack.
I am using iOS, and am unsure as to whether this bug exists on the Android version of the game.

View attachment 107387 A bug I'm surprised nobody has said anything about yet (to my knowledge):
Placing the Tizona or Tonbogiri on a weapon rack results in a glitched sprite, with the sprite produced by the Tizona being a sideways-facing lizahrd statue and that of the Tonbogiri being a forward-facing lihzahrd statue. The resulting sprites also have six pink squares outlining the location of the six tiles the respective statue is comprised of. Both statues are aligned with the six leftmost tiles of the nine tiles contained within the weapon rack.
I am using iOS, and am unsure as to whether this bug exists on the Android version of the game.
Simalar glitch happened to me with
Stake launcher

image.png

I managed to reproduce the bug involving Lava Bats spawning in meteor biomes. Here's a screenshot. I built a 9x9 square from meteorite, and they started spawning alongside meteor heads.

View attachment 107477
I managed to reproduce the bug involving Lava Bats spawning in meteor biomes. Here's a screenshot. I built a 9x9 square from meteorite, and they started spawning alongside meteor heads.
NOT a bug. Actually a Mobile Exclusive Feature like Heart Shrines in Snow/Underground Snow, and Waldo Shrines in Underground Jungle; Lava Bats spawn near Metiorite or Hellstone in ANY Biome

Last edited:
I have recently came back to replaying terraria after a while, and after I've defeated the goblin invasion, the goblin tinkerer simply won't spawn. I've spent hours in open areas in the cavern layer, and he isn't appearing whatsoever. I joined my brothers world when we fought it and the same issue occurs. I can't progress without him, and I've never had these issues in my previous playthroughs on mobile, console, or PC.

2 things:
First, the "quick-equip" button is displayed when highlighting accessories, but pressing the button doesn't actually do anything.
Second, on occasion when switching a fishing pole with another item in your inventory seems to somehow add the fishing pole's attributes to the item it was switched to, causing the descriptive text to say, "[Value]% fishing power, requires bait to catch fish." After this point the item no longer works, neither as the original item nor as a fishing pole. Reloading the world does not fix this, and the only method I've found to make the item work again is to restart the app.

@505Games-Mobile, I was not sure whether or not to report it, because it was really small, but there is a typo on one of the items. It is supposed to say 'Giant Harpy Feather,' but instead it says 'Giant Harpey Feather.' Here is a screenshot I took.

image.jpeg

Please fix this.

Cheers,
@TheLoneMiner aka @ImmortalWisp

Back
Top Bottom