Mobile ★What the best weapon in the game is!★

@ikillzombies You can make a crimson world, gather some crimstone to make red ice or directly get red ice if you can, then go back to your main world and make a key mold farm with both types of biome blocks, so you have a chance to get both. Make sure there's no hallow in the farm though, it cancels them both out.

@ikillzombies You can make a crimson world, gather some crimstone to make red ice or directly get red ice if you can, then go back to your main world and make a key mold farm with both types of biome blocks, so you have a chance to get both. Make sure there's no hallow in the farm though, it cancels them both out.
dont have red ice, got crimstone instead. will that work? my world has no ice biome either.

I used to find the the DPS Beetle armor with a possessed hatchet to be more than adequate. But now that I can blanket my enemies with snow from the north pole idk anymore... (btw, the healing from the Spectre armor working with the bat scepter is WAY more effective than any vampire knife can ever be, mainly because it's DPS and healing too.)

@James Bond v.2 You can take into account that the Vampire Knives are pretty much the only source of lifesteal for Melee and it is barely effective if using a loadout designed for another class. Besides, some people may choose not to play Mage either.

@James Bond v.2 You can take into account that the Vampire Knives are pretty much the only source of lifesteal for Melee and it is barely effective if using a loadout designed for another class. Besides, some people may choose not to play Mage either.
i meant that the magic loadout has the best healing factors overall, and I wasn't trashing the vamp knives. I use them a lot, it's just that my magic character will always be able to heal faster than my melee character.

@James Bond v.2 I get that but what I also meant was that the Knives are the only source of heal-on-hit for warriors akin to the Spectre Hood being for mages.

I feel like horseman's blade is the best,due to I find out that horseman's blade+statues(8) is currently the only way for me to solo final wave frost moon(with serious damage items).

Spectre armor's healing is only 8% the damage dealt to enemies. ( says the wiki )
Vampire knives are 10% damage dealt and they throw around 6 knives per "swing"

Magic is a super high dps class, though, and you can use any single magic weapon with Spectre Armor. Vampire knives are one specific weapon, and if you're close enough to hit people with all 6 knives, good luck dodging anything.

the vampire knives give health when you attack an enemies, making you more or less immoral.

Wow! I didn't know the Vampire Knives made you Immoral! I thought they more or less make you immortal!

It really depends on your play style. I like vampire knives and horseman's blade. I usually fly over my enemies while scattering my vampire knives, if they fly, I fly backwards and throw vampire knives. If they are near me I run or fly with the horseman's blade.

Mage Build is okay, but requires Mana and Mana Potions. Melee.....doesnt. Beetle Armor (Scale Mail Buff) Makes the Vampire Knives really over powering. Celestial Stone, Feral Gloves and/or The Warrior Emblem is what makes it a Boss Killer. So if you wanna spend money to make Ammo or search and farm plants to increase mana damage, mana points, ranged damage and the like, go ahead. Melee is already prepared, no need for ammo or mana, or even healing potions or buffs.
Mana is not a problem with mana cuffs, I use a Mage setup and never have to use mana potions. Also, some of the Melee weapons do more damage, but the healing effect from the spectre armor is unbeatable in my opinion.

Mana is not a problem with mana cuffs, I use a Mage setup and never have to use mana potions. Also, some of the Melee weapons do more damage, but the healing effect from the spectre armor is unbeatable in my opinion.
For me spectre armor has yet still be able to overcome one last obstacle...enraged duke fishron,problady just skill issues.

i have an unpopular opinion on this it seems. full spectre armor. magic emblem, destroyer emblem, celestial emblem, natures gift(not necessary and i feel like theres a better accesory i cant think of atm), and that mana potion thing that you make with the natures gift. all menacing. (no wings you can just use a mount and not waste space) use your crystal ball. magic power potions. and LOTS of super mana potions so your mana refills (pumpkin pies too if you want) then try the typhoon razorblade out on a moon event. you wont think spectre armor is underpowered with leeching anymore i promise. as long as you keep moving and dodge smartly you will never die.(smartly as in avoiding chtulunados, not letting the mourning wood burn you, christmas tree hit you with ornaments, etc.) and if you wont to wreck everyone online. fly up with your reindeer mount and just shoot the razorpine in everybodies direction. they will quit.
also id like to see somebody kill the ice queen in less than a minute with the vampire knives.
if you make a garden magic power potions you will have forever. and for super mana poitons... lol you can just buy them.
magic cuffs is what i was thinking of^^^ get alot of mana when you get hit. and the celestial emblem furthers that by letting you pick up mana stars 20 blocks away.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom