Resolved Does the Queen Bee Mount truly drop in mobile version?

demonardvark

Terrarian
Hello,

I am wondering if the queen bee mount (honeyed goggles) actually drops in the mobile version of Terraria. I am playing on my iphone and I have logged 57 kills of the queen bee this week alone. The terraria wiki lists the goggles as having a 5% drop rate which I realize is low but it also lists nectar as having the same drop rate and I've gotten it 12 times. I have exhausted the resources of two hives to make abeeminations for summoning. I actually created an ecology change in game, the hornets have all but gone extinct due to my poaching them for stingers. The townspeople no longer speak to me because of my insectoid genocide. I have spent countless hours farming this queen bee over and over and over.

So, I am wondering does it truly drop in the mobile version or is the wiki incorrect. I don't want to be wasting my time. Plus I have filled 6 chests with all the other queen bee drops and am running out of space.

Yes, it drops. I got it after killing him for about 12 tries.

Screenshot_2015-12-31-23-58-22.png

In the PC version it took me dozens of Queen Bee wins to finally win a pair of Honeyed Goggles — I'm guessing around 50 to 60. I've no idea whether it's less difficult in Mobile.

I'm storing up stingers now. I am going to make like 60 abeeminationas and just camp out and farm till my eyes bleed. I have full pygmy set now and the optic staff so with my 23 million summoned eyeballs I can down the boss in seconds. I will have this mount, it will be mine!!!

also thanks for all your replies and pictures :D

I used the bug (crafting gitch:no material needed and anywhere.)to get a whole 3 sets of abeemiaton and yet,i got none(i got 3000+ beeades during it,i guess it is just rng hating.)

That rng. I have gotten them without even knowing of them. Also if you are still having trouble you could use the chest save force close dupe to make more spawners. I personally hate how hard some things are, i try to advoid bigger items and use just the basic stuff. The rng in mobile can be ridiculous like WoF for me 9 times out of 10 ranger emblem refuses to give up that damm melee emblem

Hello,

I am wondering if the queen bee mount (honeyed goggles) actually drops in the mobile version of Terraria. I am playing on my iphone and I have logged 57 kills of the queen bee this week alone. The terraria wiki lists the goggles as having a 5% drop rate which I realize is low but it also lists nectar as having the same drop rate and I've gotten it 12 times. I have exhausted the resources of two hives to make abeeminations for summoning. I actually created an ecology change in game, the hornets have all but gone extinct due to my poaching them for stingers. The townspeople no longer speak to me because of my insectoid genocide. I have spent countless hours farming this queen bee over and over and over.

So, I am wondering does it truly drop in the mobile version or is the wiki incorrect. I don't want to be wasting my time. Plus I have filled 6 chests with all the other queen bee drops and am running out of space.

[moderator edit to fix bbcode]

It does in fact drop, I know so because my brother had it. As for the drop rate, on PC is is 5%, but on mobile it is 1%. Why? I don't know, but on mobile the bee mount is about 6 or 7 times better than Duke fishron wings and it can auto hover so that might have something to do with it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom