tModLoader Tremor Remastered [discontinued]

Do you like Tremor Mod? (If "No" please tell why)

• Yes!

Votes: 1,490 86.1%
  • Nope.

Votes: 241 13.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
@zadum4ivii for new ideas... what about:

ROUS

latest

If you manage to make switching weapons I got 3 suggestions to make, that I would love to see.

-Monado Sword.-
A rather traditional melee weapon, that can switch between 6 different stat changes: Normal, Jump, Speed, Shield, Buster and Smash
Jump would make you floatier, reduce falling damage and increased both your jump height and critical strike chance! In exchange however, you receive % more damage and knockback.
Speed increases your movement and attack speed, while decreasing your damage and jump height.
Shield decreases your movement and attack speed, but in exchange you reduce a % of the damage done and you are you cannot flinch!
Buster increases your damage, but decreases the knockback to enemies.
Smash increases your critical strike chance, but reduces your overall damage and increases the knockback you receive.

A rather simple sword overall, because you'll probably end up using the effect you like the most. But versatility can be useful.

Way to obtain it: 100% drop from any of the 3 mechanical bosses.

-The Holy Arsenal.-
A weapon designed for pure versatility on Throwers. This weapons switches out between all the different subweapons from the Castlevania games, which are:
The Cross the works like a penetrating boomerang.
The Axe that goes in an arc pattern.
The Knife that is pretty straight forward.
The Holy Water that causes some flames along the ground.

Way to obtain it: The 3 mechanical bosses souls, plus some Purification Powder and Silver Bars.

-Phase Rod.-
Another Melee weapon, but this one is far more tactical, switch between the three different styles of Rods that there are: Recoil Rod, Triple Rod and Chain Rod. All of them coming from a respective title in the Megaman Zero series!

Recoild Rod has the shortest range of all 3 of them, but it gives you a lot of damage and if you charge it, the attack will also push you back, giving you maximum acceleration. Useful to run away or just go all pogo stick against enemies!
Triple Rod is a spear that has an additional effect: a tipper! Hit with the tip of the weapon to do a critical no matter what. It rewards proper spacing, like an actual spear should.
Chain Rod this weapon has more than one use, on normal situation it will just throw a chain that deals damage, but if you touch a wall with it, it will work a Whip! With some elegance and swiftness, you might not even need wings while using this weapon!

That's all I have right now, hopefully you'll like something!

I like how nobody has noticed the fact that the grass is different.
Yes, it is different ;)

If you manage to make switching weapons I got 3 suggestions to make, that I would love to see.

-Monado Sword.-
A rather traditional melee weapon, that can switch between 6 different stat changes: Normal, Jump, Speed, Shield, Buster and Smash
Jump would make you floatier, reduce falling damage and increased both your jump height and critical strike chance! In exchange however, you receive % more damage and knockback.
Speed increases your movement and attack speed, while decreasing your damage and jump height.
Shield decreases your movement and attack speed, but in exchange you reduce a % of the damage done and you are you cannot flinch!
Buster increases your damage, but decreases the knockback to enemies.
Smash increases your critical strike chance, but reduces your overall damage and increases the knockback you receive.

A rather simple sword overall, because you'll probably end up using the effect you like the most. But versatility can be useful.

Way to obtain it: 100% drop from any of the 3 mechanical bosses.

-The Holy Arsenal.-
A weapon designed for pure versatility on Throwers. This weapons switches out between all the different subweapons from the Castlevania games, which are:
The Cross the works like a penetrating boomerang.
The Axe that goes in an arc pattern.
The Knife that is pretty straight forward.
The Holy Water that causes some flames along the ground.

Way to obtain it: The 3 mechanical bosses souls, plus some Purification Powder and Silver Bars.

-Phase Rod.-
Another Melee weapon, but this one is far more tactical, switch between the three different styles of Rods that there are: Recoil Rod, Triple Rod and Chain Rod. All of them coming from a respective title in the Megaman Zero series!

Recoild Rod has the shortest range of all 3 of them, but it gives you a lot of damage and if you charge it, the attack will also push you back, giving you maximum acceleration. Useful to run away or just go all pogo stick against enemies!
Triple Rod is a spear that has an additional effect: a tipper! Hit with the tip of the weapon to do a critical no matter what. It rewards proper spacing, like an actual spear should.
Chain Rod this weapon has more than one use, on normal situation it will just throw a chain that deals damage, but if you touch a wall with it, it will work a Whip! With some elegance and swiftness, you might not even need wings while using this weapon!

That's all I have right now, hopefully you'll like something!
Nice and interesting ideas :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom