3DS 3DS KNOWN ISSUES

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well @Loki asked me exactly that earlier, but stuff like the extra save slots doesn't exactly screenshot in the most exciting way! I'll see what I can do with some of the other stuff.

What can I say, I'm a relentless pest. :p

Really excited for this update to get to everyone. :)

@Deanzor Any updates on the likelihood of online or bigger worlds? Are they still on the table? I know you must have a lot on your plate at the moment. Just wondering, sorry to be a pest. :)

Thanks for the update and looking forward to more news!

@Deanzor Any updates on the likelihood of bigger worlds?
I think bigger worlds will come out when regular 3ds is no more and the new 3ds takes over. Because the new 3ds is a stronger system bigger worlds should be possible. Regular 3ds isn't that strong and if they get bigger worlds they may lag and crash making a very angry mob that will destroy Re-logic, 505 Games, and Codeglue.

wait... WHEN!
When Nintendo thinks it is a good time to actually release to public which I'm not sure it is even with Nintendo at all currently. Last I heard the update is going through Re-logic right now so we're just gonna have to wait and that Deanzor stays notified about it so he can keep use notified.

@Deanzor Will you fix the ocram trophy? if you don't know about it whenever you place it in turns into impact.

On the bug database, that one is down as fixed.

Solar Eclipse enemies also fixed, Ironskin potion glitch fixed, Face Monster noise doesn't appear happen anymore either. We believe that got fixed along with the zombies hopping at doors.

We planned to finalise the patch today and submit to Nintendo, but some dungeon gen issues were reported overnight that we need to look into. Once we submit I'll be uploading the update notes, so please bear with me. We are very close now.

On the bug database, that one is down as fixed.

Solar Eclipse enemies also fixed, Ironskin potion glitch fixed, Face Monster noise doesn't appear happen anymore either. We believe that got fixed along with the zombies hopping at doors.

We planned to finalise the patch today and submit to Nintendo, but some dungeon gen issues were reported overnight that we need to look into. Once we submit I'll be uploading the update notes, so please bear with me. We are very close now.
will the release date come out today/tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom