Razleth's Artists' Corna

Yay.
Then here's my request. My second ranger OC Shal.
View attachment 108600 armor
View attachment 108604 View attachment 108601 grenade launcher and grenade
View attachment 108603 shotgun
View attachment 108605 View attachment 108602 sniper and bullet
View attachment 108606 dagger

Alrighty. His main weapon is his sniper, but he kinda can't get enough of weapons.
He has a shotgun on his left side of his belt, and grenade launcher on the left side of his belt. He also has a 'grenade ammunition belt' on his chest.
His dagger...well, he keeps it like this:
7f43f6897199beb9d2162b6f4ca5e321.jpg
(best photo I could find lol)
Hope you can do it. :)
miniek_wip_by_aldubrius-da31nt3.jpg

Had to simplify, hope it's satisfactory :dryadhappy:

Alright Raz, I've got a question. Would you like to do an art trade? I fancy myself a bit of a poet, and I'd rather not make another request and give nothing in return.

:D Will you do anthropomorphic cats? Cat version please.
This is my third OC and she’s the magic user of the group. Yes, she is a “furry”, but I am too attached to her at this point to change her.
  • Long, blond hair
  • Grey fur
  • Retractable claws
  • Cat ears
Head
  • Cat ears
  • Green eyes
  • Long blond hair
Body
  • Upper Torso: About 75/25 Skinniness/Muscularity ratio, Breast Size: Small / about 2/10 with 1 being flat chested and 10 being huge
  • Lower Torso: About 75/25 Skinniness/Muscularity ratio
  • Right Arm: About 75/35 Skinniness/Muscularity ratio
  • Left Arm: About 75/35 Skinniness/Muscularity ratio
  • Right Leg: About 85/15 Skinniness/Muscularity ratio
  • Left Leg: About 85/15 Skinniness/Muscularity ratio
Clothing
  • Style: Grey fur
Weapons
  • Fetid Baghnakhs (Claws) for close quarters.
  • Crystal Storm and Razorblade Typhoon for tomes.
  • Shadowbeam staff for wands.
  • Crystal Serpent for other.
Other
  • Personality: Outgoing
  • Pose: Anything will work really
  • Background: Transparent if possible.
tBveXWv.png

The In-Game Sprite I came up with.
AK0Q9if.png

The only thing to note is that Cassandra has fur all over.
IbLgGgo.png

She has fur, not a cloak on. :p
vnCYxz9.png

The only thing to note is that she has blond hair, not gray.
Zqzv2mv.png

The In-Game Sprite I came up with.
IbLgGgo.png

She has different vanity. :p
Padlet Wall

Last edited:
:D Will you do anthropomorphic cats?
This is my third OC and she’s the magic user of the group. Yes, she is a “furry”, but I am too attached to her at this point to change her.
  • Long, blond hair
  • Grey fur
  • Retractable claws
  • Cat ears
Head
  • Cat ears
  • Green eyes
  • Long blond hair
Body
  • Upper Torso: About 75/25 Skinniness/Muscularity ratio, Breast Size: Small / about 2/10 with 1 being flat chested and 10 being huge
  • Lower Torso: About 75/25 Skinniness/Muscularity ratio
  • Right Arm: About 75/35 Skinniness/Muscularity ratio
  • Left Arm: About 75/35 Skinniness/Muscularity ratio
  • Right Leg: About 85/15 Skinniness/Muscularity ratio
  • Left Leg: About 85/15 Skinniness/Muscularity ratio
Clothing
  • Style: Grey fur
Weapons
  • Fetid Baghnakhs (Claws) for close quarters.
  • Crystal Storm and Razorblade Typhoon for tomes.
  • Shadowbeam staff for wands.
  • Crystal Serpent for other.
Other
  • Personality: Outgoing
  • Pose: Anything will work really
  • Background: Transparent if possible.
c28y7GN.png
ph8LNA2.png

The only thing to note is that Cassandra has fur all over.
pADarvG.png
wKQSfrY.png
Padlet Wall
I can try, though I don't have the best track history with furry characters, lol

Charon.png

@Razleth - I noticed that my sprite didn't have much detail or description to it, so I wanted to give it to you (the description) before you start my character.
The light purple on the robes has a faint glow to it, like @MinieK's request had. Fire, the same color and gradient as his sword, comes from his hands. His face is mostly shadowed, only his mouth, which is in a smug grin, and chin are visible, and his eyes glow a dark purple. The wings have the same purple fire coming off of them as the hands. His pose is something similar to this:
dragon-ball-z-after-xenoverse-here-s-what-the-next-super-z-game-needs-to-fix-dragon-ba-574377.jpg
The sword is in the hand that isn't extended outwards, and it is in the shape of a traditional katana.
3137EEIzYhL._SY300_.jpg

That sword has a glowing fire identical to the hands. It should look like the man formed the sword from the pure purple energy, maybe with a bit of lightning curling around the blade.
Lastly, there should be more of a darker feel to it, like the character is illuminated mostly by the light from his clothing and energy, with larger shadows.

I hope this isn't too much for you, and if it is, you can dummy it down a bit. But the sword, fire, and glowing effects are really important, if you could keep those.
If you've already started, you can keep going. I'm really eager to see what you'll do with it! ;)

EDIT: Hey, BTW - If you want me to, I can bump you up on my requests list on my awful art thread to do whatever you want! You can just ask there if you have anything, I'll keep you in a special spot to remind me when you ask! :happy:

Last edited:
View attachment 112168
@Razleth - I noticed that my sprite didn't have much detail or description to it, so I wanted to give it to you (the description) before you start my character.
The light purple on the robes has a faint glow to it, like @MinieK's request had. Fire, the same color and gradient as his sword, comes from his hands. His face is mostly shadowed, only his mouth, which is in a smug grin, and chin are visible, and his eyes glow a dark purple. The wings have the same purple fire coming off of them as the hands. His pose is something similar to this:
dragon-ball-z-after-xenoverse-here-s-what-the-next-super-z-game-needs-to-fix-dragon-ba-574377.jpg
The sword is in the hand that isn't extended outwards, and it is in the shape of a traditional katana.
3137EEIzYhL._SY300_.jpg

That sword has a glowing fire identical to the hands. It should look like the man formed the sword from the pure purple energy, maybe with a bit of lightning curling around the blade.
Lastly, there should be more of a darker feel to it, like the character is illuminated mostly by the light from his clothing and energy, with larger shadows.

I hope this isn't too much for you, and if it is, you can dummy it down a bit. But the sword, fire, and glowing effects are really important, if you could keep those.
If you've already started, you can keep going. I'm really eager to see what you'll do with it! ;)

EDIT: Hey, BTW - If you want me to, I can bump you up on my requests list on my awful art thread to do whatever you want! You can just ask there if you have anything, I'll keep you in a special spot to remind me when you ask! :happy:
Appreciate the extra description. Also flattered by your offer :dryadhappy:

Anyways, over the next week or so, I'm going to be pretty busy trying to get all my schoolwork in line, so while I may pump out a request or two, don't expect too much. Just saying in advance so people don't think I'm disappearing again :dryadwink:

May I give you my second/fifth/whateverth request? :p

Can you please draw my mage Stormraven?
Reference pic:
fHOvFv1.png

Appearance:

Wizard's Hat + Black Dye
Ruby Robe + Black Dye
Pants and shoes are obscured. But they're black.
Leaf Wings + Black Dye
Black Belt + Black Dye
Diamond Ring + Blue Dye

Light skin
Black eyes.
Very long black hair. It reaches down till his hips or knees. And it is based on hairstyle 107:
Hairstyle_107.png

This is him in overall. As for the pose, have him standing and facing directly at the screen, with a calm expression, holding the Lunar Flare spellbook in one of his hands.
Overall, it isn't really very complicated, but the pose is very important. If you will, please draw him in that. ;)

I can try, though I don't have the best track history with furry characters, lol

Oh sorry! Completely missed your response until now. ;-; Anyway, i'll accept anything you make for me. :3 It's your view on Cassandra after all. :p

Ahh, a week, a month, same thing, right?

I hear you're looking for requests. If they're still open, I'd like a drawing of my good ol' OC Sodapop.
She's the one in the middle. Draw her doing whatever you like; her weapon of choice is an Influx Waver. Thanks!

sudapun3_by_aldubrius-da88n46.jpg

@Charon , I only just remembered your extended description. I changed what I could, but the pose is set in stone now, and it's not really anything like what you wanted. Hope it's still good enough %:sigh:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom