tModLoader Terrastrial

Would anyone like to see a boss post the Moon Lord?

• Total voters
A quick update: I am unable to work on this mod, since I don't have any free time... Damn you exams!

Free time began a while ago, but I've been distracted by Christmas and such things. I have a lot of time now, so expect some updates in the future.
Probably gonna commit a bit to Prism itself too, because Poro is lazy and I feel like having full Tile support (aka: not only "it exists", but also "you can make things like dummies now")

It's been pretty long, huh? 6 months of dissapearance, not working on this mod, but rather some other projects...
This mod isn't dead (yet). I haven't been working on it, sure, but there still is a lot I want to do with this.
Current plans:
-Adding more endgame stuff. Not post-Moon Lord, but rather some extra things you can do to prepare for the Lunar Event - Somewhere inbetween Golem and Lunar.
-Trying to make every item interesting, but not weak/not useful. When making items, I want them to not be bland, just "shoots a projectile that does nothing except damage the opponent" (which is a safe approach, and I don't mind it), but I'd rather have something like the Arkhalis: Interesting and slick, but still a very viable weapon.
(-Actually taking time to work on this mod. Currently, this is proving to be the big problem that I have to deal with: wanting to work on this mod. It's not like it's a chore
or anything, I'm just a lazy fool.)
-Some more content than I currently have planned.

There's one more thing I want to do. But that would require a lot of time, which I'm not particularly interested in taking right now. But it will happen, eventually.

Anyway, that concludes my little update. See you another time (hopefully not 6 months in the future).

EDIT: The other projects are NOT Terraria related, nothing you should worry about. They will be put on a hold now.

Sorry, but i don't think someone will play this mod. Why not? Because is to the prism and i never seen another mod to it.
Can't you try to do this in the tmodloader?
Sorry my bad english

Sorry, but i don't think someone will play this mod. Why not? Because is to the prism and i never seen another mod to it.
Can't you try to do this in the tmodloader?
Sorry my bad english

This is what I want to spend time on... Later. Prism is a bit of a test for myself. I'll port it to tModLoader after I've done the Prism version.
Also, I'll work on Prism whenever something has to be added. It's also a bit of my bias towards using Prism rather then tModLoader.
This will also remain this way in future versions: Prism first, tModLoader second.

Back
Top Bottom