Console and Mobile News: Windows Phone Fix Incoming and More!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've waited patiently on the forums for the announcement of the next part of the Xbox 360 update and watched silently as people angrily posted again and again how tired they were of waiting and how they thought 505 didn't care. Now that we have this good news hopefully the anger will finally die down and people will go back to playing. Thanks 505 games for pulling through. I've got no idea how you put up with all that flak but you did. I've been waiting to get the update before I throw my world into Hardmode and it looks like it won't be much longer now. Keep up the good work! :)

I GET IT CONSOLES TAKEING LONGER BECAUSE THE REST OF 124 HAS STARTED FIRST FINALLY I GUSS W... im talking abou xbox one we should get it maby june 25-29:D
[doublepost=1465357428,1465357348][/doublepost]im so happy im crying manly tears of joy;(

Quickly wanted to say that Terraria is not on the Windows Phone store anymore so, is it a bad sign or a good one?
More of a bad sign since the crash made the game unplayable but now that the crash is fixed i think once microsoft approves it, it should be back on the store for gameplay :)

WP players - when you get it - PLEASE let us know ASAP if it is working for you (or not).....I will sleep better at night. ;)

Yeah, I'm expecting it to come by the end of this week, would you say that's an accurate guess, knowing Amazon?
Yeah it seems pretty accurate. But we wont be able to tell until the update comes out.
[doublepost=1465410696,1465410568][/doublepost]But anyways, it looks like this rollercaster of a wait is almost over now...
Also, I have a question? Will the firefly problem thing be fixed already when the update comes out?

Lumia 530

I'm guessing it has to do with the low RAM (512MB), but I will flag to 505 to confirm.

From the OP:
The update is working well on devices that have at least 1GB of RAM. The team is working to lower that threshold to 512MB currently, but we are definitely seeing performance issues below 1GB, so we cannot guarantee as to whether or not this will be possible on every 512MB device. Rest assured that we will try our best here – but we did want to share that note of caution.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom