W1K
W1K
Can confirm he does.
Trepolo
Trepolo
can you confirm video evidence :v
Matsu
Matsu
They keep drugging me and breaking my teeth. W1K also took advantage of me while I was still vulnerable after a suckybus...took advantage of me.
W1K
W1K
Told you he does.

He also worships a demon lord now.

Yey.
Matsu
Matsu
One day I will get that Quickened Blindness/Deafness...even though the save will be stupid easy with my crappy Wis.
W1K
W1K
That's fine bro. We are all not very wise. Especially that one person who decided to worship the succubi queen. Who would even do that. Wow.
Trepolo
Trepolo
you guys are nuts like the inside of matsu
Matsu
Matsu
Who would try to intimidate a succubus by telling her he would say she had little sexual prowess.
W1K
W1K
At least I was trying to befriend her. But nope, someone had to challenge her sex performances.
Trepolo
Trepolo
i wanna challenge a succunis sex proformance ....
Matsu
Matsu
She was in the air...the only person with a ranged weapon was crafting. I tried to throw soap at her but I missed.
Trepolo
Trepolo
i would have just ya know, threw a teammate at her or had someone with high str toss me and then see where that goes
Matsu
Matsu
So far, my exploits include: starting several riots, fire bombing multiple buildings, killing a giant poop monster, telling a succubus she is lousy in bed, peeping in multiple bathes, Shadow of the Colossus-ing a several ton sea serpent (CR 25 killed by a level 8 character through sheer dumb luck), and getting bitten by Char's second head.
W1K
W1K
Dont forget the women bathroom incident.
Trepolo
Trepolo
wow, like, seriously? Last time i played any DnD session my beggest exploit was taking down an army and then accidently being stepped on by a god
Matsu
Matsu
I also keep trying to feed people to a Blood Pudding and I think all elves are female even if implicitly shown otherwise.
Trepolo
Trepolo
so that essentially means you would hit on every character i've ever made (only plays as elves, though not always male)
Matsu
Matsu
I do hit on every character. My first interaction with Suwee's character was touching their butt while they slept.
Trepolo
Trepolo
oh boy that is gold xD
did you get hit in return?
Matsu
Matsu
Nope. Nobody noticed. Only I know the truth that I have touched Daggers' butt. Mikro would kill me if she found out.
Back
Top Bottom