Bethany
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Amusing: People who fling insults at devs who don't implement their pet features, but who have never written a line of code in their lives.
    Reactions: Silverlancer
    Bethany
    Bethany
    Mississippi? Sounds like mozzie home base. I hope they keep leaving you alone!
    Silverlancer
    Silverlancer
    That'd be like saying the Mediterranean sea isn't a part of the Atlantic Ocean

You can be the ocean without being the sea, but the sea is always the ocean
    Bethany
    Bethany
    Re: Ocean vs. sea: Insults improve nothing. They're adversarial, and all they can do is hurt feelings. Constructive criticism is aimed at improving what's being criticized. It's collaborative. Big diff.
    "All the world is birthday cake, so take a piece… but not too much." — George Harrison, It's All Too Much
    Walking in the park, speaking on the phone in Fraffly as a lark when a stranger grinned and said, "Oh, you must be from England!"
    Ziggyzagoo
    Ziggyzagoo
    Well are you?
    Bethany
    Bethany
    Nyeau, ahma Medican. [eta] Though I was raised speaking Mid-Atlantic dialect. Not Locust Valley Lockjaw, a milder version.
    YAY! One of the names I suggested for naming features on Charon got on the list. Thank you to the 75% of Russians who voted for "Pirx"!
    Humble Game Dev Bundle — $12 for RPG Maker VX Ace, Luna Engine, Spriter Pro, Sprite Lamp, Game Guru, AGFPROv3, Game Char Hub, loads of DLC!
    Happily mining Marble Blocks with inferior armor and Copper Pickaxe when a Medusa appeared… and I had time to use a Potion of Recall! LUCKY.
    Okay, so taking on Pinky before the first nightfall with a brand new character, Copper Shortsword, and no armor might have been TOO MUCH…
    Reactions: Vorcov
    Enjl
    Enjl
    Did the same on expert mode. Luckily I found a few bombs.
    LoveSpreader
    LoveSpreader
    Dunno. Pinky gave some sweet loot early on. Those pink gels = molotovs. Didn't make much progress in a couple hours though. I fiund exactly one chest so far, and I've pretty much explored the entire surface(minus oceans). :red:ing expert mode.
    Bethany
    Bethany
    Too late, I've got slightly better weapons now. Icky Zombie Arm is sufficient to take on Pinky. Yay, Pink Gel!
    that little time cube link you posted led me to :red: my own brain by reading that glorified HTML.
    just so we are clear, im not supposed to understand it, right?
    Reactions: Bethany
    The Ice Cube
    The Ice Cube
    I saw cube, so I thought this was a status about me.

I was wrong ;(
    TheNerdiestNerd
    TheNerdiestNerd
    the thing is: i can see how he came to many of the conclusions he came to, whether in my mindset or during empathy attempts, but damn. a sign of insanity is mindless rambling and unclean text (randomly varying font sizes and colors) and i think this guy takes the cake
    Yup, I know. Infinity's End means it would be correct to phrase it as "Show TO me the money," and I think IE is right about that.
    LoveSpreader
    LoveSpreader
    Err... comment button?
    Bethany
    Bethany
    Ah, forgot it again. You can tell I rarely bother with profile posts. Too busy to play too at present. So it goes.
    Could be. My Latin is as rusty as a Rusty Bones.
    Reactions: Noobiescrubpleb
    Desucrate
    Desucrate
    You can use the 'Comment' button underneath posts on profiles to reply to them.
    Infinity Mage
    Infinity Mage
    The funny thing is, da could be replaced by a other version, changing the meaning.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom