ECC
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I'm disappointed. I expected the fight to be tougher. Instead I fly to the edge of map and shoot back. Teleport, repeat. Moon lord is easy.
    ECC
    ECC
    I wasn't cheesing him. I literally just applied the twins stratagy: Run, gun, dont get eaten. differnce is he's slow as :red: and has stupid amounts of HP so you need to teleport to spawn. on small worlds.
    maybe I should do a large world and get to that point again.
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Kyouko Tsukino
    And here I was having a discussion with some players who think the boss can only be defeated with that kind of strategies, hence it's too hard.

Fandom, it can't make its own mind (no offense.)
    ECC
    ECC
    A fandom is a group of people. It has no single mind. I want it harder, they want it easier. Even the EoC responds better to that strategy... specially on expert >.>
    I constantly pick apart what I say and try to find counterarguments. It's less effective then you'd expect.
    "Well this is it. The final chamber. Once this ordeal is over I can go home, tell them it's safe again. All I have to do is touch the altar"
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Kyouko Tsukino
    And then a giant fish jumps out of the ocean, and you have a tea party with all the bosses.

//Touhou reference.
    Breaking into the temple early. Tips? Warnings? Yelling at me for cheating? Anything really.
    Scarecrow
    Scarecrow
    you lose coins from using coin gun anyways

so...
    ECC
    ECC
    Well it's not like I am totally unprepared. Torches, magic urine, some Asian flail, a shooty sword and some demon who won't stop following me.
    ECC
    ECC
    I did manage to get in. got pretty far. Then skeletron decides to knock. Now I am waiting for his appearance so I can gtfo and whimper in a corner about my fate. Maybe I'll beat him tho. Probably not, I am horribly prepared for him. Got some neat traps I can set up for next time tho.
    Plazma burst!
    ECC
    ECC
    I really should find a new picture...
    Plaguerion
    Plaguerion
    Want one? I have plenty of gloriously majestic avatars!
    ECC
    ECC
    Nah, I'll find something... eventually. Might even make it! :)
    Even more spam. Magnificent!
    ECC
    ECC
    By firing the SPAM(I do forget it's actual name) you can place a temporary minefield of sorts at a distance from the unit. The advantage is multifold: All units are land based, so other then structures everything is vulnerable to them. SPAMs also have the largest AOE, meaning the minefield can technically hit at the greatest possible range. Finally, although the minefield is temporary, the player can stack mines on
    ECC
    ECC
    top of each other. Multiple SPAM means that you can effectively make any hostile unit crossing into your border die instantly. This includes even the highly favored Tiger chassis, the strongest chassis for a weapon platform. The SPAM cannon however has no effect on friendlies or structures of any kind and so remain only effective for defense or unit to unit warfare. Additionally, the chassis and structure mount is
    ECC
    ECC
    prone to EMP attacks and thus even the most defendable bottleneck can be breached by clever players.
    ECC
    ECC
    Makes for an excellent ingredient when cooked with varied spices, vinegar, and potatoes. I highly recommend it.
    Been playing Unturned the past few days. I WANT to play with others but dont know where to begin.
    I do not enjoy being woken up. Thus, a certain roommate can no longer use the modem between 12am to 7am.
    is indieirc down? Can't seem to access it
    ECC
    ECC
    Well then. Do we just sit in IRC now and troll each other or what? hehe
    MistaAnderson
    MistaAnderson
    When in doubt, procrasturbate.
    Plaguerion
    Plaguerion
    @ECC Diablo isn't op, Trinity isn't around as often as Diablo, and Spitfire is Spitfire. What am i implying here? No OPs! share ALL the rulebreaking links and content
    Finding the enchanted sword early game is a good sign, right?
    Reactions: Sparta
    Swordbomb
    Swordbomb
    Diamonds are worthless, unless you're a mage or like hooks.

Unless you're using N Terraria, then even chains are valuable for the Twin Rings weapons they make for a c***load of cash.
    ECC
    ECC
    I play my usual battlemage style, so diamonds are really useful(plus hook).
    Swordbomb
    Swordbomb
    Meh.
    Just get N Terraria.
    You won't find Diamonds as much use anymore.

In fact, you'll LOVE the Fighter Class so much that a Muramasa does 200+ damage with 40 Strength or so.
    And that's not even Hardmode...
    Just made homemade chocolate. It's really gooey and I can't help but feel I should have had strawberries to go with this.
    Anyone else use the recent thread's on the home page to decide which threads to participate in? Don't even bother with the index page.
    Boredom. Tiredness. Hmm, already laying in bed so half is taken care of. Both if I dream well. Night all!
    Is your avatar from Plasma Burster?
    ECC
    ECC
    Nah, but it does seem to be in quick development. I'd have to talk to Shadoww to get an idea of how quick development is... but he'll just tell me 'no spoilers'
    Lelouch vi Britannia
    Lelouch vi Britannia
    What? Plazma Burst 3 is in development? Is there any gameplay of it or something right now?
    ECC
    ECC
    Been in apparent development for some time now. Haven't seen anything to confirm this other then talk between the developer and I and word from some of the mods back when I was a mod.
    Been months, can't remember the old anime site I frequented. Any suggestions? I'll love whoever helps me remember forever!
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Crunchyroll, perhaps?
    ECC
    ECC
    Nah. Best I remember was the site tended to have a dim(grey tones) theme. Easy on the eyes. This was a couple of months ago tho so theme may have changed. Not crunchy tho.
    Should have my laptop in from repair. Yay! Now to figure out what to re-install first. Oh joys...
    antibehroz
    antibehroz
    Steam and terraria
    ECC
    ECC
    Thinking more like firefox and crome. gotta use IE for what it's good at.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom