OFF
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• and it's Slowday all over again
    OFF
    OFF
    time is relative, uh? Still i'd gladly press on "fast forward" today. If only i could find that damnable remote
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Be careful with universal remotes. You could become Adam Sandler.
    OFF
    OFF
    don't worry. I'll skip only this time... probably. Maybe? (still, having Fonzie as dad would be great :p )
    it's always nice to answer "yes? do you need something?" on facebook to people who sent you a message 18+ hours before.
    Which class (or classes) do you think would be fitting for you, taking in consideration your skills and predispositions in real life?
    OFF
    OFF
    @kyouko mine was just an hypothetical question, born from boredom and curiosity. I too prefer a classless system in games, because of their flexibility in character development. Let's say i just wanted to know how the people of TCF see themselves, that's all. Oh and btw i see myself as a "Spellblade" or, if using a Final Fantasy term, a Red Mage. (in the end a jack-of-all-trades-master-of-none :p )
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Depends on how the system is built, if I had to choose a class, I would be a monk, aka "low maintenance, high damage, and who needs dodging when things can't even get one attack in before they're fisticuff'd to death?"
    Erienna Nakagai
    Erienna Nakagai
    Mage/Warlock or Rogue/Thief.
    (Or if going specifically by Homestuck Classpects, Knight of Void).
    enough with this skeleton foolishness, i'm starting to get cold without a skin
    OFF
    OFF
    *UNSPOOK*
    back to BL2 after a while, i forgot how to play with Zer0, apparently >___<
    Devalaous
    Devalaous
    shoot the gun

poke with sword
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Kyouko Tsukino
    It's as simple as programming.

If (enemy=far) then (snipe=1) else (poke guts out with sword=1)
    OFF
    OFF
    It's just that i liked to play in a strange way with Zer0. I had this weird build i came up after a bit of thinking that involved a certain degree of risk, you know hit 'n run and the like (mainly used shotgun, sword, kunai and stuff like that) was a bit dangerous but fun. I just needed to remember how it worked my weapon bonus buildup to end chain-oneshotting stuff
    "in radiance, may we find victory"
    OFF
    OFF
    or at least the car keys. Can never find those when i really need them
    perfect balance achieved. Now it's time to end teh interwebz
    OFF
    OFF
    perfect balance no moar. ok people, false alarm, all back in the internet
    after 5 hours in DS2: Scholar of the First Sin, i have a lv 1 character with 25000 souls. i still don't know what build to use. halp
    OFF
    OFF
    that's it. FIST is the way
    scholar of the first sin: downloading now. time for more jolly cooperation
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom