neoselket
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• well, altador cup is drawing to a close, and that means it's time for darigan citadel to work overtime!
    well, i just beat (almost) all the bosses in 1.2.2. time to take a break from terraria until 1.3.
    I DID IT! i got to the final wave of the pumpkin moon in 1.2.2 with no flairon, vampire knives, or beetle armor! I DID IT!
    Azu
    Azu
    Flairon and Beetle armor didn't exist in 1.2.2.
    neoselket
    neoselket
    exactly. i've never seen anyone defeat the pumpkin moon in melee without using vampire knives(1.2.2), beetle armor(1.2.3), or flairon(1.2.4). i wanted to prove it could be done.
    Darigan Citadel is doing good! and in unrelated news, can anyone help me with the pumpkin moon?
    iamfroot
    iamfroot
    Sure! I can boss pumpkin moon
    neoselket
    neoselket
    well, i've been trying to defeat it in 1.2.2 with a melee setup in a corruption world, so no lifesteal, no fishron stuff, etc. i'm using lucky accessories as i'm pretty sure that gives me betetr DPS than menacing. i have a legendary terra blade,(no autoswing) a ruthless scourge of the corruptor, a godly paladin's
    neoselket
    neoselket
    hammer, a godly possessed hatchet, and a godly flower pow. i have a bunch of spear, spiky ball, and super dart traps as well as lava. i have heart lanterns, campfires, and honey. my problem is either i get killed at about wave 12(due to the lack of lifesteal) or daytime comes at wave 14. i'm using a celestial stone, a mechanical glove, spooky wings, a destroyer emblem, and a warrior emblem.
    Altador Cup X is officially underway! GO DARIGAN CITADEL!
    Malaana
    Malaana
    Nah man, Lost Desert all the way.
    neoselket
    neoselket
    funny, that's the team my sister is supporting.
    It's amazing you've been here so long and I see you around a bit and there's nothing on your profile.
    Alabaster
    Alabaster
    Don't you worry, I will fix that...
    neoselket
    neoselket
    never really had anything to put there.
    TheQuietBisharp
    TheQuietBisharp
    Just post random statuses like I do, it gets you out there.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom