OFF
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• mosquitoes can't catch you if you're on fire....but that would raise a different kind of problem
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Alternate solution: Set the mosquitoes on fire.
    OFF
    OFF
    let's see... 3rd degree burns or never ending itching? decisions, decisions...
    OFF
    OFF
    I tried, now my house is on fire. That doesn't seem to have solved the problem
    yup, that's me, on my favourite pillar, staring at the horizon in a most dramatic pose...or something like that
    a lot since i last opened Terraria...Isn't there a zoom function? if not, can we add it as suggestion?
    and for all of today, i forgot to use my color thingie...i did say that it wouldn't have lasted long
    plot twist, my friend is a Deep One. Can never trust those filthy worshippers of Dagon
    alert frenzy. stahp
    OFF
    OFF
    BRUH U R 8COOL64MEEEEEH
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Get OFF whichever grass you're inhaling. >_>
    OFF
    OFF
    inhaling grass is badass stuff. Only maybe putting herbs in your nasal cavities might be a bit bad for your health? oh well, if you're going to hurt yourself, do it with style. and grass in your nose
    i'm writing in color! yay!
    OFF
    OFF
    i don't think it'll last...putting in the code every time seems meh
    bdoom v20 delayed for about 30 minutes at the last second [waiting intensifies]
    I think everything around me is melting. How peculiar.
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Fun (unknown for even some fans) fact: The guy in OFF's avatar gets smarter when drunk. As in, he goes from dumb-as-a-rock to Sheldon Cooper after a few drinks.
    23152435wefewf4534123
    23152435wefewf4534123
    holy :red: if i were that guy i would bring beer to math class every day.
    OFF
    OFF
    I think he would forget to go to class in the first place. Gourry has a goldfish memory. The funny thing is that he could be the strongest character in the story, since he's already almost invincible as a warrior and he technically could be a powerful sorcerer (he has a great latent magic power)... but thanks to his abysmal memory he'd forget the spells in a matter of minutes.
    the more i look at them, the more i think there's a resemblance between Redigit and Imagine Dragons singer...
    Darkest Dungeon got updated! Woooo! there are a ton of new, horrible ways to lose your heroes...ehm...hooray?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom