zekam11
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey guys, Going to be working on a mod soon (first mod) go check out my channel (useally do mobile gaming live streamed) have a nice day!
    Just reached 10 subscribers several days ago, make sure to check out my channel - zekam11. i do Terraria, PVZ2 and many other games.
    Just a small update. Today i'm going to be livestreaming mobile games at 6 pm (UTC) Central Time Zone. Let me know if you enjoyed it!
    I'm back "again" but back to bring you the news that im a youtuber know! My youtube channel is called (zekam11). Hope you have a great day!
    Hey I've played terraria 3ds so much I ran out of goals. Could you please give one?
    superza
    superza
    Only one problem. I already tried that 5 times. Explosive bullets hurt you if it hits an enemy.
    zekam11
    zekam11
    thats why your on a platform high above. xD
    superza
    superza
    I guess I'll try again soon but right now I'm trying to get some voodoo dolls for wall of flesh.
    This year for nitendo is going to be a big one, let the good times roll. ( also the same thing with terraria OW comming soon)
    Let me know what game do you think would be better than the other, Project x zone 2 or fire emblem fates: birthright and conquest.
    You told me the ocean trophy is buggy if you place it. Is it a visual buggyness or what?
    zekam11
    zekam11
    Both in a way, when you place it, it then becomes invisible and if you where to mine where you placed it, you would receive a painting instead, so what I would do is keep the trophy in a chest and wait till they fix it. (3ds version)
    superza
    superza
    Thank you. Glad I checked before I placed it.
    Like to play tons of games (terraria, ssb, and others) useally at console the most, rarely pc. need some help or hints feel free to pm me.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom