Nakano15
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• 1701148471198.jpeg

I'm now part of the 1,6% players who completed this achievement. It was quite annoying though, because I was missing a few spots.
    Added a number of daily quests, currently, the Dye Trader, Angler, Merchant and the Nurse have dailies.
    If I had changed my nickname, I believe that there were going to have too many frustrations.
    Hey nakano! Do you remmember me? Anyways.. Im here to ask you.. Do you need help with the translations? I offer myself to help translate nterraria to spanish... So if u need some more help.. Im here.. Just need to know how to do it
    Nakano15
    Nakano15
    Hello, and No, I does not remember you, but I'm not planning on adding translations to new N Terraria.
    leongrox
    leongrox
    I see. Okm. But remmemnber.. If u ever want to translate it. Here i am
    I wonder if I am a bad boss...
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Kyouko Tsukino
    There's only two kinds of bosses: Good bosses, and bosses that let their feelings ruin their business.

Usually, "bad" bosses are just good bosses, seen from an employee's side.
    I wonder what players would think about the changes so far... But there is still a long way to go.
    Studying how to make a Pre-Hardmode Eclipse. But the party members complained when I said that it would be needed for Night's Edge...
    Damn it, my char barelly died when testing EOC fight on new N Terra, good that I found some 150 potions through fishing.
    Reactions: Shaedric
    Nakano15
    Nakano15
    IMG_06052015_131242.png
    Some time after I run out of arrows during the combat.
    I have such a bad luck when it means to find other programmers...
    Chazm
    Chazm
    I'd like to offer up some of my free time.
    Nakano15
    Nakano15
    ...does you have some skill?
    Getting really de-motivated to continue modding, everyday I contribute less and less on the mod progress...
    Ghosts of N Terraria multiplayer haunting in-dev version... This sucks.
    zimberzimber
    zimberzimber
    I never figured what ghosts the game was talking about, I haven't seen one in NTerraria, ever.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom