Metoot
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Removed my vk.com page. Well, let's see if someone will notice (56 friends and 386 followers, lol)
    What can you do in Y.A.R.S.S? There is no goal to achieve, treasures to collect and ect. Welp, there is online score board, a few bosses...
    My world is kind of... glitched? Ores (especially gold) spawned even on surface. I found enough gold near spawn point to make a golden pick
    Azu
    Azu
    No, just that one spot with the gold.
    Metoot
    Metoot
    You didn't get it. There is a LOT spots with the gold. And silver. And mud. And clay. It generated all of underground stuff on surface.
    Azu
    Azu
    Oh
    Am I the only person on TCF who thinks that TOW is a very bad idea?
    Metoot
    Metoot
    It's just Terraria with slightly better graphics and *maybe* a storyline.
    Azu
    Azu
    Never judge a game by pre alpha screenshots and limited knowledge.
    Devalaous
    Devalaous
    are you one of those people that wants a severely strained game to keep getting theoretical updates that it probably cant handle, forever?
    Why CloudFlare checks me so often?
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Kyouko Tsukino
    After/during a DDoS, everyone's a hacker until proven otherwise.
    Terra B Welch
    Terra B Welch
    I've been getting that cloudflare thing too, all those seconds of my life wasted... screw you cloudflare!
    Leinfors
    Leinfors
    It checked me whenever I go for a few minutes without refreshing the page; I'm sure it has some algorithm for deciding when it wants to check. I wouldn't take it personally. :)
    Switched from Chrome to Firefox. Even if you close it, there will still be a few chrome.exes in the process list. And it eats a lot of RAM.
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Kyouko Tsukino
    If you have a 64-bits system, switch to Waterfox before Firefox eats your soul/computer. It used to be awesome, but the developers went full Ubisoft after the 23.0 update. If you have a 32-bits system... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    MyruMyru
    MyruMyru
    (May be too late but) ...if you have a 32-bit system, try Pale Moon.
    Just realized that DooM is more alive than most of it's "modern" alternatives.
    Reactions: Devalaous
    Devalaous
    Devalaous
    This year is its 22nd year, and it shows not a single sign of dying out.
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Kyouko Tsukino
    A lot of games from "back then" are more alive than their modern alternatives. It's just that media doesn't really care about modding communities (unless it's to show how evil modders are, what with their only goal being to make nude skins for games.)
    Why so many people thinks that the Minishark is the most powerful pre-hardmode gun?
    LoveSpreader
    LoveSpreader
    It's fast, expensive. More money must mean it's strong. *shrugs*
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Kyouko Tsukino
    They should rename it the iShark - too expensive for what little difference it may make when compared to other guns of its tier.
    LoveSpreader
    LoveSpreader
    B-b-but.... It's not smart enough! Though something can probably be said about that ability of tracking blood from miles away.
    Welp, I registered on this site almost 7 months ago. How many legit threads did I started? 3. I guess it's time to change something...
    Btw, gonna start that webcomic/manga/webcomig as soon as possible. The only thing I need now is a good graphics tablet.
    Izzabelle
    Izzabelle
    Go WACOM tablets; haven't had an issue yet, and I've been with them for "generations" of their products.
    Pixel
    Pixel
    Izzabelle's right, Wacom tablets are reliable.
    Played Terraria with my friends for 8 hours. We're absolutely not Terraria addicts.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom