JK0
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Stop making in-depth suggestions, and living your life in peace. Just come over here and live your life in salty chaos.
    Reactions: JK0
    JK0
    JK0
    Hahaha, I'm not the type of guy that like salty chaos, I just like salty food... Hypertension in 3 2 1. Now, go suggest a minecart idea! And go to steam! :p
    JK0
    JK0
    And respond to the commission conv. providing the details I requested.
    Miku Hatsune
    Miku Hatsune
    i'm gonna eat you all today if you will keep talking about cannibals
    JK0
    JK0
    I'm going to eat the devs then Barack Obama, then America, then Europe, then I will die eaten by cannibals of unknown tribes because they are high level in this... :c
    T
    Teal
    You should get on Steam, again.
    Making art is so easy, just change the colors and you have an entirely new avatar! :O Just kidding
    Seeker
    Seeker
    And those "most people" are the ones who the pile reflects.
    king40606
    king40606
    Most times. But I do not consider myself as a pile of garbage. I'm a pretty nice person once you get to know me. Besides, everyone is a pile of garbage at some point, even I have been one, when I was younger.
    JK0
    JK0
    Wow, a pile of garbage can be arranged into something really artistic actually. Some people consider it useful and beautiful (I usually don't consider, but it is OK if people like it...). Recycling is always good too, because you won't lose that much time, and reusing can be good to the nature too if you use materials that would get trashed or pollute the ambient.
    WHY making art can be so hard sometimes? :'c
    Reactions: Teal
    T
    Teal
    I have many sandwiches to motivate you.
    JK0
    JK0
    Oh yeah! This will help a lot man, this will help a lot. ♫
    I made your sandwich, then I dropped it into a fire. Accidentally.
    T
    Teal
    Shadow, how to post video in status?
    JK0
    JK0
    WHAT? You ATE my sandwich?
    No one drops sandwich into fire. If you had said you dropped it in your TV I would have believed.
    JK0
    JK0
    What a bad guy you are... >:c
    Greetings, good sir and avatar-maker, wielder of an art skill of which unfortunately is out of my grasp to possess up to an extent as well as your own.
    May I request an avatar from you, if it not be a bother?
    JK0
    JK0
    Yes, if you don't mind waiting until next month. :3
    Just PM me with the details. And thanks for the adulation hahaha
    Bluegreen
    Bluegreen
    Aye, no problem at all, thank you, I'll get back to you with the details shortly.
    Hey, I've seen you and your amazing art around ( Namely Teal's swagilicious avatar ), and I was wondering if I could request an avatar from you?
    Reactions: Teal
    JK0
    JK0
    Oh, yeah, you can... :)
    I'll try to do it as fast as I can, not really sure if it is going to be that fast, but PM me with the details. Hahaha
    Can I ask for an avatar? If not, can I ask you for some smaller things? If not, you are awesome.
    JK0
    JK0
    Yes you can, yes you can and thanks. Hahaha
    I cannot give a real date of when it is going to be finished though, but PM me with the details. :)
    Why are you never on Steam when I want to bother you?
    T
    Teal
    If you want something to do, Teal needs your art in his life :p
    JK0
    JK0
    Well, that is what I procrastinate a lot... But, if you are really hopeful, and have a lot of faith hahahaha btw, I'm at Steam if you want to talk about it.
    JK0
    JK0
    Oh, and I didn't say I wanted something to do, I said I have nothing to do... hahaha and I like doing nothing... it is sooooo gooooood!
    how am i JUST NOW finding your profile
    JK0
    JK0
    Because I'm from a far away galaxy :3
    Didn't you notice my bionic eye? hahaha
    Trepolo
    Trepolo
    im from like, a different universe entirely man
    Love your stuff, man. Your icons ooze style, and your suggestion is a fantastic one. And not just for the great quality art and being a pleasure to read - it really does represent a fantastic next step in terraforming the world.

For now, please keep on drawing and creating when you can, since I doubt I'm alone in enjoying them! :3
    Reactions: Teal and JK0
    JK0
    JK0
    Thank you friend!!
    I really want to help not only the community but everyone here too :)
    Jill
    Jill
    Well hey, so long as you're making people happy, I'd always regard that as a big help for the community! :p

Best of luck with all that in future, though. Me, I'm not nearly so inventive or skilled, but I'll also try and help in my own ways.
    Do you take requests? Because your art is amazing!
    JK0
    JK0
    Thanks friend!
    I take some requests, but I'm busy at the time, you can PM me detailing what you want, and when I have some free time I can start making the art for you :)
    Scrubow Gamer
    Scrubow Gamer
    Thank you! Also you had a suuuuper original idea for your suggestion, not just the item, but the way you made it, you know using art.
    Don't know why I didn't follow you before, but I am now. I was floored by the effort you put into your suggestion, and I love the art style.
    JK0
    JK0
    Yep, the same thing hahaha
    I will add you there @bad_news
    BTW, I don't like bad news :C
    Tell me you're not too bad and I will add you there!! (just kidding)
    bad_news
    bad_news
    I'm pretty bad. This one time, I accidentally destroyed the universe (thanks quantum effects!) Luckily for all of us, it was a different universe.
    JK0
    JK0
    Well, it was not intentional, so it's not too bad (or is it? I dunno :c )...
    Just don't destroy our universe, or we are not going to be alive to play Terraria 1.3 HAHAHA
    ...you should make an art thread, sir. Unless it isn't ideal for you to take requests and such, I stil think a showcase of your personal work would be nice.
    TheQuietBisharp
    TheQuietBisharp
    Yup, just some simple couplets. Thanks for your support, although usually not outright spoken by randoms it helps. <3
    JK0
    JK0
    Stop doing that man, I'm laughing here alone, oh damn
    But you do that because you can. I guess it's a plan, HAHAHA OK no more ideas...
    TheQuietBisharp
    TheQuietBisharp
    I don't what I do to make people laugh over the Interwebs, I'm usually a sarcastic buzzkill/ overboard crazy/ depressed bum.
    Going to go ahead and follow you now, because damn that suggestion was incredible. Really nice artwork. If you have Steam or other means of communication, do let me know your details; it'd be fun to talk.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom