652Graystripe
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• There is a biome suggestion in the works. Ask me for details.
    Fortanono 🌳
    Fortanono 🌳
    Details please. Is it the thing you mentioned in the conversation about the Corruption alt?
    652Graystripe
    652Graystripe
    Nah, it isn't.
    It's called the Eye of the Storm.
    Other people have drugs. I have Reddit. For some reason, it always makes me witty and very eloquent. Get away from the Reddit, Gray.
    man of flames
    man of flames
    reddit the internet drug so many users...so many addicts
    Currently working on a project to improve certain AIs in the game. Thoughts?
    galacticGammawave
    galacticGammawave
    Maybe zombies? They always get stuck against walls.
    T
    Teal
    The guide has suicide issues, but maybe counseling can fix that.
    652Graystripe
    652Graystripe
    I came up with this when beating Fire Imps into submission. Was thinking that casters should be a little more defensive, trying to evade you and the like. Possibly an Expert Mode feature?
    I'm dealing with some IRL issues, and could use some help. (cont)
    Azu
    Azu
    My grandmother had Alzheimers. She passed away in 2013. All my life she was bed-ridden and could not communicate. I only witnessed the later stages of the disease. I am so sorry.
    652Graystripe
    652Graystripe
    Thanks, bro. I was told I would meet people who dealt with the same issue, and it feels a little better knowing there's someone that can understand it. If you're ever in the mood to just talk, I'm here.
    Azu
    Azu
    Here is my advice to you. Cherish every moment you can with him. Take every opportunity, no matter how small. My grandparents live in another state, and that is my only regret. Life goes on, even if it's slightly different.
    Of all the people on this forum, I'm surprised that I don't have any warnings. Maybe I have a head on my shoulders after all.
    I theorize that suggestions are more likely to be supported if they have sprites. (cont)
    652Graystripe
    652Graystripe
    See, with sprites, people are more likely to 1) read through the entire thing and 2) focus more on the pretty eye candy. Thoughts?
    Nobody Important
    Nobody Important
    You are correct. In addition people aren't as likely to find flaws in your suggestion if they're not completely focused on the text.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom