RoboCop
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Anyone else wondering if Yellow Diamond on SU will be a guy Gem?
    RoboCop
    RoboCop
    Too true. Although I do wonder if any future Gem will take on a male physical form.
    Trepolo
    Trepolo
    nah cause physical a strong woman is more dangerous
    women can take way more pain at points
    TheQuietBisharp
    TheQuietBisharp
    Remember the episode with the gem shards and Peridot? When the big ol' fusion of them almost takes on a human shape they look a bit like males. Only a silhouette though, who knows.
    For the love of Red and all that is Loki, you can wear Dev armor in Expert mode! (Apparently.)
    K
    Krasunir
    They're really bad though, only useful as vanity.
    W1K
    W1K
    Dev armors were vanities even before they were made usable.
    RoboCop
    RoboCop
    Yeah. Terrible, terrible vanities at that. Not insulting dev taste or anything but fire and blindness aren't good for the looks.
    So 1.3 is a thing right now. Well not RIGHT now, I mean like 3 hours 53 minutes. But it's the thought that counts.
    Everybody! Everybody! Apparently Homestar Runner made a video like, 2 months ago.
    RoboCop
    RoboCop
    Although I doubt many people share my knowledge and / or love of SBEmails and Cool Games for Attractive People.
    My musical taste is weird... In the past hour it went from Ed Sheeran to freakin' Snoop Dogg :p
    screwdriver-1.jpg
    Does it drive you crazy to be lacking one while being taunted with one?
    Reactions: RoboCop
    RoboCop
    RoboCop
    ... no... *cries*
    Nobody Important
    Nobody Important
    Not sure if liking is appropriate in this situation.
    RoboCop
    RoboCop
    Uh... I have a sword that also functions like a USB... Umm... Screwdrivers are unneccesary... And by that I mean like, actual screwdrivers. NOT trying to compare those to something... Not one bit... *cries again*
    I'm not sure that today was the best day to return... With the new Hell, there are gonna be a lot more scumbags around... :p
    I went to Disney World today. I terminated a dangerous-looking rodent and its mate, a pair of oversized canines, and a pair of waterfowl.
    Reactions: Teal
    Azu
    Azu
    Why are you killing things at disney world? They just wanted to ride rides and have fun at the happest place on earth!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom