Ori
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• The reach of a music box seems to be 102 blocks horisontally, I don't know how it is vertically.
    zimberzimber
    zimberzimber
    Why don't you go ahead and check? :U
    Ori
    Ori
    I would but it isn't something I need to know right now
    zimberzimber
    zimberzimber
    I suggest you do it anyways, because you might stumble upon a problem in which you'll have to relocate all the music boxes.
    Ori
    Ori
    Brilliant work! If I would be allowed to use this for the build, you will have saved me a heckload of time I didn't even realise should be put into something like this! This means I can have activated music boxes In each different part of the map!
    Kiddles
    Kiddles
    Some of the tracks I did have to do my owning editing on for looping, and for the Frost Moon and Pumpkin Moon tracks, well, nothing really belonged, so I added two remixed tracks from Ragnarok Online. Considering your above comment, if you ever want it re-worked a bit for your map, let me know.
    Ori
    Ori
    Thanks! I'll let you know!
    All that is needed for it to work properly is that every song in every area of the game has to be available on a music box.
    Why do I only get colds during summer? Dang you 40 degrees fever!
    OFF
    OFF
    you're not alone *sigh*
    Thank goodness my cat is alright. She might be crossed with me now after they drugged her though.
    Why oh why did I have to buy two steam games yesterday.
    K
    Krasunir
    If you haven't played an hour of them, you can refund them.
    Ori
    Ori
    Crap you're right
    I unintentionally played both of them exactly 44 minutes
    Hey, thanks for the follow! May I ask why you followed, though?
    Bucket
    Bucket
    And I'm also bad at interpreting words too. Ugh.
    Ori
    Ori
    No clue, can't remember. I usually just follow anyone I think is cool :p
    Ori
    Ori
    Oh actually I think I remember, I think it was as a sort of late thank you for being so welcoming when I first joined :)
    Phew finally all final tests are done. Gosh have I missed playing terraria
    My cat doesn't feel very well and that makes me sad
    Desucrate
    Desucrate
    Oh no! D:
    Ori
    Ori
    She had like a brownish red colored vomit and became really drowsy afterwards. She also has hurt her back somehow, I think I'm gonna get a time at the vet
    Something about UKULELES
    Reactions: Cubicality
    Ori
    Ori
    Something about BAGPIPES
    Cubicality
    Cubicality
    Something about SCOTTISH PEOPLE DANCING AROUND IN KILTS PLAYING BAGPIPES
    Ori
    Ori
    T̸͎͍̭̬̖̯̗͙͂H͔̟̣ͥͥ̾ͭ͒͋̅͒͘͠A͍̮̘̭̣͍̰ͮ̓̓̒̄ͭT̋͐̚҉̢͖̱͓̭'̵̲̠̻̤̜͉̺̝́̃̓ͦͪͬ͋ͧͫ́S̩͎̤̦̗̃ͅ ͉̘̜̞͈̩͖ͯ͌̎͟͝N̞̼͙͇̗̜͂ͮ̇͐̏̓ͦ̔͜O̟̭̒͑̒̋̚̚̕Ṯ̡̹̹̇ͩ̈́ͮ̍̋͊ ̶̫͓̝͔̲̱̰̭̓̾͗͒ͮ͜A͉̮͔̮̳̩͌͆̆ͮ̋͢N͍͈̞̦̓̈́̈́ͥ̊̍͆̐ ̴̷̖͛ͨ̔ͭͦ̌͢Ĩ̷̪̤̯̻͚͔̫͎̌N̨͍̲̝̝͛̋̇̈̉̔̃͊Ș̷̢̤̪̖̓̅́T̛̲̫͋̑̔͒́͡Ŗ̛̦̙̫͂ͩͨ̂ͅU̴̬̼̼̻͚͙ͦ̔̾̉̾̋ͫ̈͜M̶̲͔̤̘ͪͪͤ͞ͅE̢̨̼͗N̏̓͑҉̛̺̭̹̼̯T̤̤͓̣͙̺͊ͪ̌͐͝
    Splatoon looks fun, is it worth saving monis for a Wii U?
    Kiddles
    Kiddles
    Wii U does have its share of good titles, mostly first-party. While I've never played Splatoon, it did receive fairly positive review scores. My brother has a Wii U, and I can honestly say I like it. Just look at the following list of games and decide for yourself.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Wii_U_software#Games
    Ori
    Ori
    Thanks for the useful info! Also nice avatar :p
    Kiddles
    Kiddles
    Thanks! :3

I've been obsessing over Ori a lot up 'til my video card started getting weird on me. Even bought the soundtrack!
    Is windows 10 worth upgrading to? I mean, it's free and all.
    Ori
    Ori
    Can you redeem a copy you don't install or do you have to install it?
    Also you used greater than signs wrong, you used them like arrows. They work like this:
    2 is greater than 1 so 2>1
    If win 10 is greater than win 8 and 7 is at the top
    Win7>Win10>Win8/Win8.1
    Kiddles
    Kiddles
    Yes, I did. Wasn't thinking clearly at the time. *derp* *fixed*
    Honestly, I am not sure at this point. I do know that you have to upgrade before you can use your Windows 10 license to do a fresh install, but that's about it so far. Hopefully you won't have to. Also, if you do upgrade, you might happen to like Win10 more than Win7, who knows?
    Kiddles
    Kiddles
    I'd say it's better to not dismiss it entirely. But you do have a one year gap after release to get a free copy. So I'd wait a few months for it to be more fine-tuned before upgrading if you do. Currently, you don't hear about too many of the issues because few people do beta OSes. I'm sure by the sixth month after release, it'll be pretty solid.
    I've just experienced how it is to be stressed to the point where you start getting cramps, experience nausea and confusion and start to cry
    Ori
    Ori
    Very much so. Luckily my dad has forbidden me to study for a few days so that I can recover. Do you get it in similar circumstances?
    Dusty Sinclair
    Dusty Sinclair
    I don't cry. I mostly just get crams and yellow :red:.
    Ori
    Ori
    Er, I meant more like does it happen because of studies or something else?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom