Terraria Community Forums

rhebok
rhebok
You're saying words but it doesn't make sense
ShadowDX
ShadowDX
I'm commenting the avatar. I guess you're just not in the team long enough to know what I had to go through with poop with these guys before >.>
rhebok
rhebok
ShadowDX
ShadowDX
Yeah, right... We need others to join this s**t conversation now aswell? D;< whyyy ;_;
rhebok
rhebok
bcz dis:
2372.jpg
ShadowDX
ShadowDX
It already happened. I either think of going to toilet thinking about toilet or go to toilet thinking ... "Pangeo";_; it's YOUR FAULT (pointing whole team)
rhebok
rhebok
Motivation + Inspiration = Creativity
You can't escape us now (us as a whole)
Akrasia
Akrasia
Speaking of inspiration, did you finish the inspiring fairy poop I requested? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
ShadowDX
ShadowDX
Your inspiration resulted with a s**t that is flashing in rainbow colors. I can't even count how many things went wrong here :|
Akrasia
Akrasia
No, actually, Unicorn Poop was M2's idea, I turned it into fairy poop as a joke. M2 is to blame :3
rhebok
rhebok
@xland44 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) I posted it just before I took a break from Slack in order to study
ShadowDX
ShadowDX
Xland at first it WAS a joke. You turned it seriously and I'm wondering if the game can be still kept under any maturity signs or it's going all out overboard...
Akrasia
Akrasia
Everyone knows what poop is and has seen poop Shadow. It's not like pixelated poop is gonna make a child cry. Besides, it's a dev-only item, we can't get sued if someone cheats in order to get an item
rhebok
rhebok
Poop emoji.. I mean, apple didn't get sued yet
ShadowDX
ShadowDX
That's different. It's an emoji, not a content item in a game. Even if dev-item it's still item. Everyone saw his/her gender's " reproductive organ" but that doesn't mean we can add it like ang other item or devitem... It seems wrong to me no matter what you say.
Akrasia
Akrasia
Please explain to me the difference between an emoji and a confidential item nobody is supposed to see (in the eyes of the law).
rhebok
rhebok
There is a slight difference but the truth is.. they're both just images.. that are not breaking the law ( i think so )
ShadowDX
ShadowDX
Depends on country. That might be trouble you know?
Akrasia
Akrasia
Mate, the poop emoji is much more detailed and well-known than a pixelated sprited confidential poop on a 2d game. If nobody has sued the company behind Emoji, I doubt there is any problem with confidential pixelated fairy poop. Relax & calm down.
ShadowDX
ShadowDX
Emojis are totally different thing. You think why you have Pegi limitations about certain gestures while you can do way way more with ojis with no age restrictions? BTW you're missing ton of stuff on the slack's Pangeo-devchat.
Back
Top Bottom