• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Terraria Community Forums

GawenStarTeller
GawenStarTeller
Of all Pokemon?
Darkwraith332
Darkwraith332
Yes, in my opinion.
W1K
W1K
Team Plasma is dope.
Azu
Azu
Team Plasma and Galactic were smart in hiding their intentions from the general public. Team Plasma was smarter by hiding their true intentions from their own members.
Erienna Nakagai
Erienna Nakagai
Team Plasma is in fact my favorite team.
But which theme do you mean, Old Team Plasma or Neo Team Plasma?
In my opinion, Neo is the better one.
Everybody
Everybody
Team Rocket?
Azu
Azu
They sucked.
Everybody
Everybody
...Team Magma/Aqua?
Azu
Azu
Considering they actually succeeded with their plans, they were technically the only successful villain team.
Everybody
Everybody
Whaddabout Team Flare?
Azu
Azu
Their plan was to wipe everyone out, which failed. Team Aqua/Magma's plan was just "revive this ancient deity and everything will be okay". They did succeed in their plans to revive Kyogre/Groudon, that's where they stopped and thought that the legendary would take care of the rest.
Everybody
Everybody
Funny enough, in the new one, Team Magma wanted to use Groudon to make more space for land Pokemon, where Aqua wanted to make more space for sea pokemon. When you really think about it, their causes weren't that evil.
Top Bottom