TimeyMarey007
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• To be cool, you'll have to hate me. That's what I'm typing with is attempting to.
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Kyouko Tsukino
    You got that wrong. Coolness is not the result of hatred, hatred is the result of coolness. The egg does, definitely, come first in this one case.
    I lament about pretty much everything. In the end, no one cares.
    G
    Gmayor61
    Dogs are a part of everything, therefore you dislike dogs, THEREFORE no one cares.
    Anyone else agrees that Boreal Wood looks so dull?
    Hie the Badger
    Hie the Badger
    I not only disagree with you, I frown in your general direction.
    TimeyMarey007
    TimeyMarey007
    6-0
    I quit. x-(
    OFF
    OFF
    oh don't worry, there surely are others with your opinion. they just aren't posting because they're hiding in shame for their foolish taste in furnitures (jk, of course)
    And also begging the developers to death for the addition of something. Here's where the fun begins.
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Kyouko Tsukino
    They just never heard the saying "beggars can't be choosers."
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Kyouko Tsukino
    One just has to ask nicely and one may even get a hairstyle added into the game. >_> *Cough*Hairstyle 84*cough.*
    People speculating on which day 1.3 will be released. Seriously?
    OFF
    OFF
    well, they want the update, can't really blame them if they're counting the days. A bit of hype it's ok. Only everybody should note that "June" is not set in stone and if devs deem it necessary, they could always posticipate the thing
    TimeyMarey007
    TimeyMarey007
    Yeah, I already understand. Some people want it released on their birthdays, holidays etc. Patience really isn't there sometimes.
    Me just gonna say nothing about the update till it comes out.
    Damn this mouse. It is always double clicking when I don't want to. Now, what should I do?
    Commander Crocket
    Commander Crocket
    What he said. If you try using a different mouse and the problem persists, uninstall your mouse driver, and reinstall it.
    Hie the Badger
    Hie the Badger
    Personally. When my mouse gets that bad. I take it by the cord and use that leverage to smash it to bits on the floor. Then I go buy a new one.
    Pixel
    Pixel
    I guess you could say you have yourself a deadmau5.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom