Catz
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• what's the most uncommon banner you've got?
    VaeVictis
    VaeVictis
    :D hahaa, you coundn't take a photo, but you got the banner, in pc version is really hard to see her, I don't know about her spawn rate in consoles
    Catz
    Catz
    I was looking for shark statue my 3rd encounter, I must have started 9 random worlds looking for it, but wasn't expecting to see the nymph. The moth banner is also another one that's hard to get.
    VaeVictis
    VaeVictis
    :eek: yeah, when I think about collecting banners I remember how hard can be for some enemies to spawn and then I don't feel like collecting them anymore :D
    Which blocks or wall look flesh or skin colored? I am at a loss...
    Reactions: ButKicker11
    OFF
    OFF
    maybe red stucco is what gets closer
    VaeVictis
    VaeVictis
    maybe it's too late, but I'd suggest to use WHITE dinasty walls and paint them brown or deep orange, it's most skin colored in my opinion
    Catz
    Catz
    No brown on xbox 360....I'll try to take a pic of the face once I'm satisfied. Been experimenting with the blocks... wasn't happy with the first 2 tries, my 3rd attempt now...
    I did what you wanted me to do. Check my thread again to see what you requested. Have a nice day ^^
    Reactions: Catz
    Catz
    Catz
    That was very nice artwork!!!
    Adding more pixel art in my world. Trying to turn my main world into a museum of pixel art. Send a message if you'd like to visit and see.
    Reactions: VaeVictis
    LoveSpreader
    LoveSpreader
    Pity. Should've checked your platform(s). >>__<<
    VaeVictis
    VaeVictis
    screenies maybe? :)
    Catz
    Catz
    Tried screenies of 1 of the pixel art. It's on console, so no in game screenies, just digital camera. Have to figure out how to post the way you did on your build...
    Catz is following dawgie
    Catz
    Catz
    How about something underwater? Icebergs on top, I think npcs can survive underwater dwellings.
    rubeszilla
    rubeszilla
    Ooohh... I was actually thinking the opposite, a desert palace. Hehe. But I like it.
    Catz
    Catz
    I'll keep an eye out (why not both eyes?) on your next palace post then.
    Trying to collect all banners.
    VaeVictis
    VaeVictis
    I would be cool if you get them all! it should be a challenge in 1.3
    Catz
    Catz
    Anxious and excited for the next update.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom