Terraria Community Forums

Z
Zwift
Ayy lmao!
Izzabelle
Izzabelle
Just saying. I've done my tours in middle management. Bilingual applicants are always moved to the top, and Spanish is always the first language sought after. Japanese is a good language to learn if you plan to study abroad or to teach English in Japan.
Safrinz
Safrinz
lol. just started this vid on why google translate sucks so bad, no i feel like I wronged the universe by not being bilingual! XD SOMEONE SHIP ME ROSETTA STONE! XD
Z
Zwift
I would if I had le moneyz.
Safrinz
Safrinz
@Izzabelle - Thats good to know :) My teachers have been drilling that very information into my head for like... 2months now lol. Spanish is a very sought after language :) And I dont see myself affording to study abroad in japan... XD SPANISH IT IS... <3 :D
Z
Zwift
¡Viva Mexíco!
Safrinz
Safrinz
its for the best.. my package would probably be stolen... XD Its that bad here Zwift... THAT BAD.... XD
Z
Zwift
Dayum gurl! You livin in da hood or whut?
Izzabelle
Izzabelle
I found that the best practice is to really make an effort to only speak in Spanish as much as possible and to only use English as a last resort. You'll know you're gettin the hang of things when you only have to correct yourself every couple of paragraphs.
Safrinz
Safrinz
@Zwift - LMAO! Yeah actually! XD And let me just say, Im sooo sick of random dudes driving up to me, honking at me, and being downright disrespectful... XD

@Izzabelle - that sounds hard and really fun at the same time.. XD I do have a spanish teacher in my school. and she is really good at it! I can try to be in her class next year :)
Omnir
Omnir
Sounds like El Paso. I was hounded by the people here to learn Spanish. Not authentic Spaniard or Mexican Spanish. TexMex (Slang lower class). I can't use that anywhere but here.

And I'm learning Japanese, Hebrew, Norwegian, and Chinese. So...
Z
Zwift
My neighborhood is pretty calm, but the school I go to is in da hood.
Safrinz
Safrinz
TexMex.... XD And how the heck are you learning all that at once?XD also... no...u reminded me of the coffee meme....XD "How does moses make coffee? Hebrews it!" XD @Omnir
Safrinz
Safrinz
lucky you! You dont gotta here random kids that should be in the house screamin their heads off at like 12am lol We talking 6-12 year olds lol.
Omnir
Omnir
My grandfather was teaching me Japanese growing up, I took an interest in Hebrew and Norwegian when I was 16 due to heritage, and recently tried Chinese due to it literally using the same letters as the Japanese Kanji (and mean the same thing, but not said the same)

Haven't really gotten as far as I'd like due to having very, very few people to have conversations with.
Z
Zwift
6-12 year olds??!!? lol. I'd be like," where yo parents at?!".
Safrinz
Safrinz
@Omnir - Thats...really impressive! :-O I didnt know Japanese and Chinese shared the same kanji AND pronunciation oOo Now Y'all just making me jelly! XD
Safrinz
Safrinz
@Zwift - LOL! IKR... XD The parents be getting themselves into trouble.. hence the constant domestic issues I hear... XD And Im so sick of goin to bed to the scent of Marijuana... XD I just wanna smell clean air....XD
Z
Zwift
Dayum, you really are in da hood if u be smelling weed in da air. That :red: sounds crazy yo!
Safrinz
Safrinz
lol. indeed... Welp, Im gonna head to bed! I have mornin classes tomorrow lol. May I wake up sober and sane! XD Night Y'all :)
Back
Top Bottom