Terraria Community Forums

NightsTruthblade
NightsTruthblade
Not as creepy as the Masked Man theme.
NightsTruthblade
NightsTruthblade
Creepy--Yes, but not unexpected, unlike with Mother 3 and Earthbound. This is Doom we're talking about, the game where you climb in the face of Satan and find a half-corpse of the developer.
MolochMekkane
MolochMekkane
Actually, thats explicitly Doom 64. It was horror themed for before Doom 3, with darker levels, updated and scarier looking monsters, and just about all the soundtrack is creepy with no metal. That one in particular you can hear 'want my mamma' at one point, over and over.
NightsTruthblade
NightsTruthblade
"This would make an excellent foundation for a hip-hop track..." -youtube comments
song is now 100% unserious because of my mind superposing "UH! YEAH HUH-UH!" over it continuously
NightsTruthblade
NightsTruthblade
and also, yeah, I know, but still. It is THAT series. :p
NightsTruthblade
NightsTruthblade
You know, feel free to burn me at a stake, but..I've never played a single DMC game even though I like the genre the series is part of.

That song sounds moreso serene than creepy to me, though.
MolochMekkane
MolochMekkane
NightsTruthblade
NightsTruthblade
Yeah, that sounds like my definition of serene.
MolochMekkane
MolochMekkane
NightsTruthblade
NightsTruthblade
If that's supposed to sound anything except over the top and super energetic, it's failing horribly o_o I'm liking the soundtrack, though.
MolochMekkane
MolochMekkane
No, it is pant :red:ting terrifying in the game itself. Especially on Dante Must Die, because you'll be hearing it in almost every room eventually, and on DMD they do 250% more damage and can pull a devil trigger themselves to do more damage and become almost impossible to kill for several seconds.
MolochMekkane
MolochMekkane
Also, the game likes to start it up right as one shows up in the corner of your screen about to attack.
NightsTruthblade
NightsTruthblade
I mean the music itself, but okay :c You can go the 'but what makes the music happen is the spooky part' route too, ya big jerk
NightsTruthblade
NightsTruthblade
Somehow I feel like all this music would have a lot more emotion if I knew what accompanied it. :p The comments speak of 'nobodies', I assume those are spooky monsters that poof your face to death and make the music happen. Either way, again I continue to like the soundtrack so far, and this one is actually pretty spooky for what it is.
NightsTruthblade
NightsTruthblade
*start music*
*immediately reminded of the horrible sound that dentist drills make*
*:red:no.jpg*
Back
Top Bottom