Terraria Community Forums

Kyouko Tsukino
Kyouko Tsukino
Any kind of music at a high enough volume is hideous and whoever listens to it in such a volume should be removed from existence.

Non-"gangsta" rap, at a bearable level, is quite good. It's just the loud imbeciles listening to it that make it look bad.
Safrinz
Safrinz
@Deva - LOL. crap seems fitting lol. I love electronic happy music! Or anything that has a good meaning. a meaning beyond having fancey cars money, gold teeth and bling....lol...

@Kyouko Tsukino - Idk.. I mean yesh, its obnoxious to have your music booming so loud, but a peppy song is forgive-able! XD Instead of hearing the N word trillion times, I rather here something positive lol.
LoveSpreader
LoveSpreader
I just like it loud enough so I can hear every tune and every lyric without having to strain my ears. But going over that, it's already too much. And surrounding shaking proportions? I should be allowed to sue them all the way to kingdom come.
Safrinz
Safrinz
Make a petition to sue people with surround sound shaking! dey gonna make the world shatter lol
Devalaous
Devalaous
I dont mind the rap in, say, Gorillaz, because its not ridiculously stereotypical, not do I mind Persona 3's, so its not universal.

Yo, @Stelare, you still putting up with Skiphs' hardcore gangster rap? ;D
Safrinz
Safrinz
The rap I REALLY have an issue with is any rap that came from R-Kelly, CHeif keif whoever the heck that is, Rick ross, and alll those other stereotypical crappers lol (yup. im adopting your word deva)
Devalaous
Devalaous
Doesn't help that its often monotone mumbling
Safrinz
Safrinz
I swear the majority of crappers sound the sameeee. I wonder how fans of them can tell the difference... XD
Devalaous
Devalaous
Unique sound is a big thing for me
Safrinz
Safrinz
same. Tis why I love Vocaloid so much lol. And other japanese music XD from anime and such lol
Devalaous
Devalaous
eh, most of that is too high pitched and ear-bleed level. Whoops, now I cant be your friend ;o
Safrinz
Safrinz
lolol! even I can say that for some songs... XD Japanese or not.... You can still be my fwiend. lol. Im too forever alone as is :D
Devalaous
Devalaous
That explains why you bonded with Bombnir >_>

Totally offtopic again!
LoveSpreader
LoveSpreader
*Hates Dev forever*
:dryadcry::dryadcry::dryadcry::dryadcry::dryadcry::dryadcry:

Why you no like anime songs?

Then again, I only like a select few myself. And synthesized voices are not my thing.
Safrinz
Safrinz
......IM SORRYYYYYY! XD I CAN FOCUS! IS SWEAR! U BLAME OMNIR KUZ HE RUBBING OFF ON ME! XD
Devalaous
Devalaous
like all things, some are good, some are not. I cant even remember what ones I DID like.
Safrinz
Safrinz
lol. weeeelllp. Im gonna go work on dat new MMO ihabss... feel free to put the convo bck on topic and fix what Iv- I-I mean Omnir has somehow doneeeeee....
Devalaous
Devalaous
MMOs? D: What has Bombnir done! *sheds single tear*
Stelare
Stelare
@Deva I was really kidding about Skiph's gangster rap. He doesn't really listen to anything hardcore, and some of it isn't too bad. I like a select few.
Devalaous
Devalaous
I figured, but it distressed him so much, it was hilarious :p
Back
Top Bottom