FragBombGames
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Finally back from an unexpected week-and-a-half trip down south. Started as visiting a sick relative and ended up as a funeral. ;(
    AstroBot
    AstroBot
    I'm very sorry to hear that! Sorry for your loss :(
    What to do when you've got two days of free time? Ratchet and Clank marathon!
    Reactions: Gmayor61
    The Ice Cube
    The Ice Cube
    Are you going to play the game based on the movie based on the game?
    FragBombGames
    FragBombGames
    Neither of those are out yet. April 2016. But I am playing the first four games in order on my PS2.
    The Ice Cube
    The Ice Cube
    ha and i am sitting here pwning policemen in gta v on my ps4 huehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehue

Well... Not yet, it still didn't land in Israel so...
    If the blue-robed cultists are the Lunar Cultists and the white-robed ones are Solar Cultists, I wonder if there's a rivalry between them?
    Azu
    Azu
    If there is a freak accident and a Solar and Lunar Cultist merge, do they become a Couple's Cultist?
    Marble biome's got a vanity set, two weapons and an exclusive debuff. Granite biome's got a helmet you can also buy from an NPC later on.
    FairyPrincessSerenity
    FairyPrincessSerenity
    Granite biome's mobs also drop granite when defeated, meaning you don't have to work as hard to get the material.
    FragBombGames
    FragBombGames
    Fair point. But on the subject of the mobs, the Marble biome has 2 exclusive mobs while Granite has only one; the Granite Elemental technically isn't exclusive to the biome since, from what I've seen, it can spawn anywhere underground. Granite biome really needs a bit of expanding.
    FairyPrincessSerenity
    FairyPrincessSerenity
    Both granite mobs follow the rules of spawning. Granite is a requirement. Elementals can spawn in through solid blocks, but granite is still needed within the nearby area.
    So only Hardmode Expert bosses drop dev stuff? Well, there goes my "farm EoC" idea :(
    Antonok
    Antonok
    Eh, get far enough and you can have any of the pre moon bosses on farm. Specially golem. He's still disappointingly easy
    NdANtAngEuRS
    NdANtAngEuRS
    If you have an end-game summoner, the Stardust Dragon makes short work of the Destroyer. 0.5 - 2 seconds at most with Stardust Gear and good summoner equips.
    FragBombGames
    FragBombGames
    Yeah, Destroyer's probably the way to go. The main reason I tried farming EoC was the simplicity of summoning him; 1 night and I've got ten eyes.
    Good thing I've already got all of Moon Lord's drops and butt-tonnes of Luminite. There's no way I'll be beating him now.
    Wisp in a Bottle or Suspicious Looking Tentacle...wisp or tentacle...which light pet should I use...wisp or tentacle...
    Going to make a Broken Copper Shortsword for use during Slime Rain, so I can damage the slimes and have loads of them following me around.
    My computer seems to think the Moon Lord isn't hard enough. So it throws in Martian invasions and frozen keyboards. Multiple times.
    And now the Merchant and the Arms Dealer are having a rock-paper-scissors contest. This update is too good.
    Just had the slime rain event. TBH, I felt a little guilty killing all those slimes. They all looked like they were having such a fun time!
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Kyouko Tsukino
    It's a random event.
    VaeVictis
    VaeVictis
    did you feel like it needed a special ST? like any other event?
    FragBombGames
    FragBombGames
    It would be AWESOME if Slime Rain hadit's own soundtrack. Currently, it just plays whatever music it'd play normally, like Overworld Day if you're in the Purity. But the music would have to change near the end, because King Slime eventually decides to join in on the fun.
    I've totally obliterated my old house and,with the help of some pirates, massacred all my NPCs. All in preparation for 1.3.
    After taking all the sand and glass from my chests and obliterating the eastern ocean, I have over 7500 glass blocks. I'm ready for 1.3.
    Techhunter_Talon
    Techhunter_Talon
    Ocean Mobs be like, "Hey! where's the sand!?"
    FragBombGames
    FragBombGames
    Actually, there might be two left floating under a water chest somewhere. "Good luck spawning there, ya stupid Sharks!"
    Two school assignments due soon, haven't done a lot on either...but I still need to practice my procrastination skills.
    LoveSpreader
    LoveSpreader
    You can practice procrastination later.
    Been away for three days. What did I miss?
    Keigora
    Keigora
    @[1750:mad:Scarecrow]'s birthday qwq

whichIalsomissedbyaccidentletmedienowplz
    Scarecrow
    Scarecrow
    I swear I don't get an alert for 90% of the messages I am tagged in.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom