Yoraiz0r
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• If I Change My Computer Date To June 30th And Show Redigit
    Will He Release 1.3?
    Chazm
    Chazm
    By that time the release date will have pushed forward 15 days
    Got my pre-order in for DMC4 on PS4. Almost entirely for the DMC3 Lady costume >_>
    Reactions: Yoraiz0r
    Yoraiz0r
    Yoraiz0r
    I'd likely be playing it just for more Nero (because I mean seriously, Nero)
    Devalaous
    Devalaous
    That too. I barely remember DMC4 :(
    Also I was wondering. Me and my friends are arguing which tier Duke Fishron is supposed to be fought. They say endgame, I said pre-mech. I was told that you coded him. Can you settle this argument for us?
    Devalaous
    Devalaous
    His gear is balanced to fill the gaps in frost moon tier gear, as well as be an alternative to those events, hes "optional"
    Yoraiz0r
    Yoraiz0r
    My personal preference is Pre-mech for the extra challenge, however he is indeed granted stats fitting above Plantera's level. (wait until you see him in 1.3...)
    Eli10293
    Eli10293
    I Once Beat Duke Fishron Pre Mech With An Uzi And Titanium Armor
    It Was Epic :p
    Will the Tapi creators be making a Mac port for 1.3 when 1.3 comes out? I'm just wondering since I don't have Windows, and have to use a Virtual Machine for Terraria at the moment.
    Reactions: xtpkt
    galacticGammawave
    galacticGammawave
    I mean the Tapi mod, I know Relogic is making the actual game's Mac port. I'm talking about Tapi, which Yoraiz0r plays a huge, or at least used to, part in it.
    Yoraiz0r
    Yoraiz0r
    I still play a part in it, and sadly I have no answer for this question at the moment, we're scratching for barely any stress- free time to touch tAPI right now and we have no idea when we'll even manage to pitch time for 1.3's tAPI
    galacticGammawave
    galacticGammawave
    One thing you'd have to work with is Macs not using the XNB Framework (as far as I know) although you probably already know this.
    What Is Ur Avatar From ??? Ive Seen It Somewhere :p
    Yoraiz0r
    Yoraiz0r
    You haven't , its original (art by Suweeka, concept art by me) , I had an old version of it before with the Meowmere equipped, this is the valentines version.

If you're talking about blonde anime characters with red eyes there's plenty.
    Please tell me the new soundtracks are FAR, far longer than shown in the spoiler videos. At least above 2 minutes.
    Conjurer
    Conjurer
    Which is what I usually do, except I'm so broke I don't have an MP3 player--I use VLC. ;-;

But I don't want to have to use VLC all the time, and it lags this computer for the first fifteen minutes of Terraria (which means I can't use it until fifteen minutes later)
    Conjurer
    Conjurer
    ...and that's one of the rare moments I actually use an emoticon.
    Yoraiz0r
    Yoraiz0r
    Well the teaser was less than 1 minute in length, but the tracks are approximately the same size as the other ones in game, consistency and all =P
    when 1.3 comes out can i still make mods for 1.2.4 using tAPI that people can play?
    Yoraiz0r
    Yoraiz0r
    Yeah but it would probably take a bit of time for people to update their compatibility related things (such as Eikester's game launcher).
    I recommend backing up terraria's game folder if you intend on doing this.
    Sorry, I don't know if this is wrong place to post about it, but I have an issue with TAPi, whenever I die (even with no mods on) the game freezes and I have to close it via the task manager. I was wondering if there is a known fix to this?
    Yoraiz0r
    Yoraiz0r
    Not sure what exactly would be the cause, have not heard of this issue before.
    Whenever you die the player file is saved, might have something to do with it?
    Does it freeze when you leave a world in singleplayer? (would save the player too)
    D
    Dspauli
    It may have something to do with the player file being saved, I noticed that every time I died, the player file would be gone, but the world file was intact. It's fine if I leave the world, and the player file stays intact.
    Is this meowmear bow going to be a thing in 1.3?
    Yoraiz0r
    Yoraiz0r
    azumarill64 is correct, and despite I doubt being yelled at (we're civilized adults), you are indeed correct that I would not reveal a thing if I am not permitted to do so first! =P
    K
    Krasunir
    Does it consume ammo?
    Azu
    Azu
    Imagining the developers getting into a shouting match over 1 item is amusing.
    "WELL YOU DID'NT HAVE TO DRAW IT!" "EXCUSE ME FOR NOT THINKING ANYONE WOULD ASK!"
    I have a rather important question for 1.3, specifically on the Steam functionality. Would I be able to play multiplayer between two different PCs both logged into the same Steam account? Because I'd like to be able to play 1.3 multiplayer with my brother when he gets a second computer, but I'm hoping I won't have to have a separate Steam account. We share our Steam account.
    Hey Yorai, can you tell the rarity of paintings by going through the game files? c:
    Yoraiz0r
    Yoraiz0r
    apologies but it would take quite a while to get you all the data on these, I suggest asking people who can read code once 1.3 comes up to take a look at it =P
    Night
    Night
    Alright c:
    Chazm
    Chazm
    Ask me if you find a problem.
    Note: rarities could be default (0)
    Can you give us a small spoiler
    how do you get to expert mode E.G
    event or boss or altars ect
    Jacob22
    Jacob22
    I know lol
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Kyouko Tsukino
    It's already been explained that it's a different game mode, like Hardcore but for the non-wannabe "good" players.

Asking for spoilers when one obviously doesn't take the time to read them is... Awkward, really.
    Jacob22
    Jacob22
    CAN YOU LINK ME WHERE THAT Was said thnks ( sorry for caps)
    Take a look! Is it too hard to program? :)
    Yoraiz0r
    Yoraiz0r
    I'd say define hard, but the answer you're looking for is 'it will take a pretty long time to program', Terraria's engine doesn't do lights based on a shader so trying something like this can end up badly, in addition to the fact that making tile-global additions takes a lot of memory, and unless I missed it, your presentation misses handling moving water sources... That said 10/10 on suggestion quality!!!
    JK0
    JK0
    I understand your point as a programmer... Taking a lot of time is not very good, and reworking tile-global looks really 'complicated' (not to say hard). I'd like to know what is a light based on a shader and what would you have in mind if you would do something like that. I thought I let it clear, the condition to color the water is the liquid dyer submerged (similar to player turning into a merfolk). Thank you :)
    Hi here !! so i have this issue that the tAPI server stops working every time i try to open it

Excepción no controlada: System.IO.FileNotFoundException: No se puede cargar el
    archivo o ensamblado 'tAPI, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=nul
    l' ni una de sus dependencias. El sistema no puede encontrar el archivo especifi
    cado.
    en Terraria.ProgramServer.Main(String[] args)

thx for any help !!!
    Yoraiz0r
    Yoraiz0r
    make a copy of your terraria.exe and rename it to tapi.exe , its a known bug for r15.
    Kevin7020
    Kevin7020
    You are the real MVP hahaha thx !!!!!
    Hey Yoraiz0r the tAPI builder r15 isn't validating my .json files only one is loading can you help
    Reactions: Zero-Exodus
    Yoraiz0r
    Yoraiz0r
    You should probably post on the thread so that others can try to help you too, otherwise send it over in a private conversation and we'll see what's up with it =o
    Zero-Exodus
    Zero-Exodus
    theres an r15? where have i been?
    Eli10293
    Eli10293
    On The Toilet :p
    will 1.3 affect tAPI in any way?
    Yoraiz0r
    Yoraiz0r
    Well to start with tAPI breaks with each official game's update and it takes a rather long while to update if at all. =P that aside a lot of the code has changed (dare I say for the better) and there's a lot of sprite form updates so I imagine people are going to have a hard time adjusting.
    Passthejampls
    Passthejampls
    ok, thanks I shall save my modding adventures for 1.3.
    GoldenTerrabyte
    GoldenTerrabyte
    I'm more interested to know how it'll effect tShock servers.
    the armour for tapi doesnt work when i try make it
    Yoraiz0r
    Yoraiz0r
    You're doing something wrong then, I can't tell you what without you giving me more info (in a private conversation if you want to share or on the tAPI thread where others can help you faster) or you can try to look at other people's mods for examples of how its done properly.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom