Orithan
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• [Pokemon Mystery Dungeon EotS] The moment when you find a trove of legit-generated Wondermail that doesn't work for you.
    King Slime was surprisingly hard. At least it is now impossible to cheese him. Contact damage is a little high for a boss before EoC IMO.
    LoveSpreader
    LoveSpreader
    If you can still move fast, "cheesing" him isn't hard. Just need to stay ahead of him for a few blocks. Too far and he'll warp to you.
    Orithan
    Orithan
    I wouldn't really call that cheesing, as running away from him still requires effort to pull off (eg. avoiding random slimes during the Slime Rain), much like it does for all other bosses.
    Are we still going with the outdated 500 HP cap into 1.3?
    ppowersteef
    ppowersteef
    HP can already be increased to 600 with lifeforce potion
    Orithan
    Orithan
    With the amount of damage enemies are dealing now, I think at least 600 should have been the cap, before Life Force, in 1.2. Who knows with 1.3, but it would definitely call for higher HP. One important thing Hardmode neglected was the growth of your character outside equipment, which was accomplished in Normalmode with Heart and Mana crystals.
    Nevertheless, I think it is too late to change this for Terraria.
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Kyouko Tsukino
    "Outdated." *Never goes below 180 HP even without HP buffs.* As outdated as a 2015 car.
    Here's a random thought: What if small satellites were generated in place of floating islands?
    Ever been to a place that uses knee-operated taps?
    aWolfen
    aWolfen
    I think that's called the doctor's.
    Orithan
    Orithan
    Not just doctors (which I didn't notice them there), but also the market; butchers and whatnot chop and sell their goods there.
    aWolfen
    aWolfen
    Ah, point taken.
    Rule 13 of Terraria: I never survive Explosive traps. Period.
    Commander Crocket
    Commander Crocket
    Just whip out a pair of Wire Cutters every moment or so, and you'll be fine.
    You know the disappointment when a spinoff game of a respectable series doesn't deliver, despite not having particularly high expectations.
    Reactions: aWolfen
    Gabe
    Gabe
    I can name you so much. But let's start with the biggest failure of all time. Bethesda studio and the elders scroll online. Which cost them about 300 million dollars and they are yet to repay everything + server maintenance. I was laughing my :red: off when I saw them forcing to close server because of too much innactivity. Ah .. i'm still laughing so much.
    The True Hero
    The True Hero
    Hah, the Legends of Zelda CD-I games were WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY worse than ES:O.
    Cursed Flames + Buffs + Orthaclum Armor: RIP Destroyer
    ppowersteef
    ppowersteef
    me questioning if cursed flames have actually effect against the destroyer.
    LoveSpreader
    LoveSpreader
    The piercing is OK, but that only really works in a boxed area for maximum bounce.
    Orithan
    Orithan
    I built an arena high up with wooden platforms, buffed up, summoned the Destroyer, just fired down and it was legit dead within 2 minutes of the fight starting even though it is immune to Cursed Flames. If only Skeletron Prime was like that...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom