Gabe
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Are trophy disabled in expert mode ?
    W1K
    W1K
    I'm not entirely sure. Haven't paid much attention to when and how they drop. Considering you also get non-expert drops from the bags, I'd guess trophies are included.
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Trophies come in treasure bags in Expert Mode... But not all the time.
    LoveSpreader
    LoveSpreader
    Got some trophies. Aye, they exist in Ex.mode. Probably at the same drop rate as before, around 10%.
    Another thing I find cheap about 1.3 expert mode. The fact that, monster can spawn off the wall and instantly on you. Cheap mechanics IMO
    Anyone have tips on how to do plantera ? me and my friend struggle so hard agasint it. Full hallowed set and we cant :( Expert mode
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Hallowed? Chlorophyte or Beetle would fare much better against that thing.

Also, if you haven't, when you find one of the bulbs, clear a large area around it and get some platforms - will take time, but mobility is a must have.
    Gabe
    Gabe
    We already did that ... We move it to a arena full of platform and space.. but man, its harder than fishron.
    Tomorow will be the day me and my friend start our 1.3 Playthrough. More information will be coming when the first video will be uploaded :)
    Azu
    Azu
    Me and 3 others are doing an Expert Mode playthrough. FUN!
    DEMACIBRUUUUUUUU. asian garen best garen
    Gabe
    Gabe
    Puns of Damage. Phreak Please, What are you doing on this forum. Go back to casting.
    Tetra
    Tetra
    SHHHHHH I'M NOT PHREAK DONT TELL ANYONE
    Gabe
    Gabe
    Well, you've got the trademark sign in your name so I guess that .. you are THE REAL PHREAK.
    I have a Terraria steam key for anyone who would like it :)
    Azu
    Azu
    Could I have it? I have a friend who wants to play with me and can't afford it. You're very kind doing this good sir!
    Anyone know an website to learn japanesse ? If yes, pm me or comment :)
    Preparing the best terraria let's play with my friend. The Goal will be simple: All items need to be acquired. ALL OF THEM
    My small game of bomberman is slowly taking shape :) I'm so happy I finished with the collision engine :)
    Gabe
    Gabe
    About 10 Hours until now. I plan to add alot to it.
    suu
    suu
    10 hours seems pretty quick. o3o
    Gabe
    Gabe
    Well, Its with SFML, so with 40-50 line you can already have something like a window with object in it. What is complex is that my brain hurt from trying to find the most easy and lazy way to get things done. A lazy programmer is a good programmer.
    How can a day start any better ? I just got 82% on my french exam. AWESOME :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom