• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Terraria Community Forums

Zinnia
Zinnia
I may have said this before somewhere but my team actually does worse vs. steel than vs fire or rock
Everybody
Everybody
Worse vs. Steel? Funny enough, I was brewing my Steel Team up...
Zinnia
Zinnia
Worse vs. Steel doesn't mean steel is a surefire win. There are fire attacks somewhere on my lepidopteran team...
Everybody
Everybody
I know that, but even with Fire, I shall destroy yer pokemon.
Zinnia
Zinnia
-does a switcharoo and pulls out the water/grass hybrid team in the battle box- *_*
Everybody
Everybody
I meant with my Steel Team. (Which are still in the making)
Zinnia
Zinnia
Yeh, I know, but the water/grass team does alot better vs. steel than the butterflies. Though I just took my grass team and my water team and mashed them together they seem to like working together.
Everybody
Everybody
Steel? Actually, they will do a lot better.
Everybody
Everybody
Also, I don't have teams for every type. Only types I think are worthy enough.
Zinnia
Zinnia
I had a stall monograss team. Stall. Monograss. all I have to say is that's the worst idea I ever entertained with the amount of weaknesses grass has. Also I've found so far that Poison and Electric make some of the best monotype teams in my opinion.
Everybody
Everybody
I was going to make a Poison Monoteam. Wait, do monoteams only have 1 type for each pokemon?
Zinnia
Zinnia
monoteams just means everything on the team has a single type in common with eachother. so mono steel could have a rock/steel and a flying/steel, it would all still be mono because they still steel type
Zinnia
Zinnia
oh and I reccomend staying away from psychic or ghost monoype. Pretty much anything with knockoff will sweep most of your team if you aren't focus sashed or really fast. I tried it before, it's not pretty.
Everybody
Everybody
Eh, A Ghost Monotype? Sounds like a Plan!
Zinnia
Zinnia
flying monotype teams don't even feel monotype at all since there's a huge variety of Flying/everytype
Everybody
Everybody
Normal Monotype stomps all.
Zinnia
Zinnia
Goodlord yes I love my Normal monotype team on showdown. Ditto destroys everything.
Zinnia
Zinnia
and gets me a second mega in alot of battles... A choice scarfed mega -shudder-
Everybody
Everybody
MAGIKARP TEAM STOMPS ALL!
Zinnia
Zinnia
magikarp team is absurd
Top Bottom