Terraria Community Forums

Samrux
Samrux
How's 1.3 going for you? :3
Tyrax Lightning
Tyrax Lightning
Few changes i'm not digging, like for example, why the hell did the Possessed Hatchet get Nerfed before I could ever get to play with it, & why does it have to be so nigh impossible to ever find a Wooden Boomerang before LONG after it could ever be of any use for ya? Also, SOME of us Melees don't like Swords Devs... :mad:
Tyrax Lightning
Tyrax Lightning
Stupid Character Limit. :/

Anyway... On the other hand, liking some of the changes, like the new variety of starter clothes, Dyes for everything, Mounts & such, & new Building Stuffs like the Meteor Brick. Also taking an interest in Smooth Granite & am giving it a consider. :)
Tyrax Lightning
Tyrax Lightning
Despite my sorry lack of fast thinking skills, skill in general, & such i'm Expert Moding, cause ever since I found out about that Cute Fishron Mount that requires Expert Mode, I decided I MUST HAVE IT! :)

Oh, & I can get a bit Ranty at times fyi. :p
Tyrax Lightning
Tyrax Lightning
Oh, also loving being able to Paint Building Stuffs & Furniture. :D
Samrux
Samrux
Paint has been in the game since 1.2. And the Possessed Hatchet was actually greatly buffed in 1.3.
Tyrax Lightning
Tyrax Lightning
Really? I really don't see how 1 single point faster use time is even relevant compared to losing TEN points of damage. :(
Samrux
Samrux
Only one could be thrown at a time.
Tyrax Lightning
Tyrax Lightning
Of course only one can be thrown at a time, it's not a stacker like the Light Discs or Bananarangs. So? :confused:
Samrux
Samrux
You can throw more than one now if you hold click?
Tyrax Lightning
Tyrax Lightning
Throwing more then one Possessed hatchet IS possible? :O

Ya got a Vid or such of it in action? I'm starting to wonder if i'm outright ignorant of how the Possessed Hatchet even works...
Back
Top Bottom