Metoot
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yup, my dad likes video games. And he even played Terraria a few times.
    Techhunter_Talon
    Techhunter_Talon
    Mother does too... though she only plays puzzlely type games on her tablet. Funnily enough, she said things about the fact that my brother and I playing games while having the TV on or watching YouTube when she does the same.
    Mattix
    Mattix
    My dad used to be a pretty hardcore gamer. Now his keyboard skills have gotten clunky.
    That feeling when your and your dad's shared gaming computer gets broken when you're using it.
    Wanted to have a quick run of BOI: Rebirth. Instead had an OPiest combo possible. 20/20 + Cricket's Body + A lot of different DMG Up items.
    Metoot
    Metoot
    And also 2 different homing tears items at the same time.
    I don't think I'm a good web designer (cuz it's simply not true), but somehow my website thingy looks exactly as I imagined it.
    I've also gone crazy. The ":red:z" button on my website will lead to an actuall folder on my computer.
    By the way, I'm writing the "About me" section for my website (which is going to be my portfolio thingy)
    My exams are all over! I'm free!!! \ >w< /
    Passthejampls
    Passthejampls
    i hope they went well :)
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Now you can either get a job and be enslaved by it until you either die or become a slave to time, or if not out of school yet, have an evanescent pause from slavery which will be over before you know it.

Uh, I mean, "have fun!"
    I swear WordPress is my favorite website engine. Why? It's useful as hell, customizable as hell and FREE \ :constructionworker: /
    Which name is better? Metool's Junkyard? Metool's Garbage Bin? Or you can suggest another name like this?
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Kyouko Tsukino
    ... "Come see Metool's Junk!"

Choose Junkyard, because innuendo.
    Metoot
    Metoot
    k, using Metool's Junkyard.
    Did you know that registering a .tk domain for 12 months if free, but for 1 year it will cost you $9.95? :\
    CinamonPizza
    CinamonPizza
    God dammit America, what have you come to in terms of stupidity?
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Kyouko Tsukino
    But how many miles can they fit in a pound?
    Ashyrae
    Ashyrae
    And this is why you never put pricing plans in the hands of idiots, everyone.
    Why I like Linux (especially ubuntu)? "sudo apt-get install lamp-server^" and I got a working pre-configured web server.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom