Terraria Community Forums

bad_news
bad_news
What if you didn't get noticed for any of that (perhaps due to not possessing it)?
Safrinz
Safrinz
well.. at least ya commented on this..i knew this wouldn't get much of a convo out of people. lol. Anyways, to answer your question, that would be a good thing imo :)
bad_news
bad_news
I guess you could say getting senpai (or anyone) to notice you at all requires charisma, so then no one would be with you... Which is a depressing thought.
Safrinz
Safrinz
lol...that senpai joke. And yeah, thats kinda true! I can debate that, because, ya see, IRL, I havent a teeny bit of charisma. Im extremely quiet. i only speak when spoken to. But yet, people decided to notice me for that reason. I guess what i trying to get at is, do these people like you or what you have to offer? dun dun duuuuun!
bad_news
bad_news
The way I've always heard that said is "you, or the idea of you." It's unhealthy to surround yourself with people who like the idea of you but couldn't care less about you, imo.
Safrinz
Safrinz
DING DING DING! YOU UNDERSTAND. TUT *hugs* TUT that very comment should be shared throughout the entire forums.. XD
bad_news
bad_news
Something actually useful I saw on tumblr :eek:
I understand what you're saying though, it's like when people see you as just a stereotype and want to know someone like that, rather than actually know you. The "quiet shy girl" archetype, like you mentioned, is one.
Safrinz
Safrinz
indeed... TuT </3 when I was on this other site, I was a popular artist. people always came talking and wanting to be around just for leeching purposes, but when I didnt wanna take requests and not focus 24/7 on doodling, alot of people vanished :D went to another popular person XD I saw the same leeches EVERYWHERE in popular people's posts lol
Z
Zwift
I dont has talent. I made my friends through talking bout video games at school and other things. What makes me stand out from my friends tho is my weirdness level. Which is ovar 9000!
Kyouko Tsukino
Kyouko Tsukino
Being noticed has always been collateral damage to me. I do things because I like to do them, not because of others. If it gets others to consider me worthy of acknowledging, then that's nice.
ajidot
ajidot
hmm.. I don't think I wouldn't have been able to meet my friends if it wasn't for the art. But, I do think I would have been able to keep the relationship after without it X3
Back
Top Bottom