FluffyDevourer
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Of the new features shown in 1.3, what are you guys most excited for? I'm most excited for the new armor/weapons!
    Snickerbobble
    Snickerbobble
    Same! With the current endgame weapons it's difficult for me to give my characters suiting weapons. I need something more flail-like than the flairon! That's more of a punching weapon, like chain knife, ko cannon, and golem fist.
    FluffyDevourer
    FluffyDevourer
    Yeah, I totally agree with you! I think my favorite new weapons are gonna be the Yo-yos XD They're bad-:red:~
    JUST WATCHED THE 1.3 VIDEO!!! FREAKING EPIC! I'm officially hibernating until Tuesday XD Relogic team. THANK YOU! <3
    @Cenx Argghgh! I can't wait for this update xD I wish we could get a spoiler of something Summoner! :D It's by far my favorite class <3
    FluffyDevourer
    FluffyDevourer
    Good point, Cubi. I can't wait to see what we have :D I just. I wanna try all the things <3 (I think the Blackhole Beater is a flail, actually)
    Cubicality
    Cubicality
    No, Blackhole Beater used ammo. Definitely ranged.
    FluffyDevourer
    FluffyDevourer
    Did it? I never saw it be used, but I'll take your word for it then!
    EDIT: Yah I just looked back at the video, def has ammo! Thanks for pointing that out ^^
    Argh! I wish I had thought to ask Red Dx I was thinking a minor addition to the dyes that would let one combine other dyes with each other.
    FluffyDevourer
    FluffyDevourer
    IE: Dark blue with Orange or vice versa
    TTSp00k the Invincible
    TTSp00k the Invincible
    I think SZgamer suggested it...don't remember though.
    ...it should totes be in the game tho.
    151.gif
    FluffyDevourer
    FluffyDevourer
    Neat, that'd make me happy :D And I'm sure a lot of other people. Also, that gif is amazing XD
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom