Lyra
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• "Underneath this hill lies the remains of thousands of brave slimes. This tomb is dedicated to the families,
    who had to watch their family members die a slow and drawn out death being buried alive underneath a hill."
    K
    Krasunir
    You could have just used one status and commented on it to continue.
    The Martian invasion is the most infuriating event I have ever encountered. It's like it's specifically designed to piss me off. >:C
    Techhunter_Talon
    Techhunter_Talon
    I want to say this is bit of a result of the devs making things with multiplayer in mind and not think of the average Terrarian singleplayer playthrough.
    Lyra
    Lyra
    The thing was, this was on multiplayer. Both me and my brother were rather upset over the fact that if we tried to visit any of our NPCs, both they and we got slaughtered. We both only still have Chlorophyte, which from my understanding is rather underpowered.
    galacticGammawave
    galacticGammawave
    I was able to beat 4 saucers with Spectre Hood Armor and a Razorpine, no Razorblade Typhoon however, just get that and you should be good to go.
    A Texan is a man who can't decide whether Texas has the biggest midgets in the world, or the smallest.
    Now the Left is issuing gag orders of all things against Christians who say anything about gay marriage.
    Lyra
    Lyra
    For the record: I'm stopping this argument because I've fought it before, and because it always dragged on until the other person suddenly stopped responding. Generally from experience I've learned that people DON'T learn on the internet.
    Lyra
    Lyra
    So long as they have anonymity they virtually never change their minds, and virtually never accept the other's points, and as a result once I start seeing signs of repeating arguments that were prior defeated or excessive argument derailing I tend to leave, because there's no real hope for a sane debate beyond there. Both of you were displaying those signs, and I should have seen it well before.
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Kyouko Tsukino
    People don't learn on the internet: They keep on defending bull:red: that only worked back when people was unable to think by themselves, and playing the victim when the knife slips off their hand and falls near the victims.

Not starting an argument, tho, just as you, I know some people won't change, they're too far into the brainwash program for it.

Another zimber falls in that forest...
    You can obtain developer sets in expert hardmode worlds now. This is new. This is new to me.
    OFF
    OFF
    people tried so hard to obtain them in every way (dem hax) possible, the devs had to give up and put those sets in game
    kourin
    kourin
    Yes. I got Red's stuff.
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Kyouko Tsukino
    "And then Redigit said: Give unto the Caesar what belong the Caesar, and unto the whiners what belongs to the whiners."
    This fine gun was crafted from the shattered remains of a fallen meteorite. Antimony impurities render it as an effective lump of gravel.
    I keep telling myself, don't think about politics, find something else to distract myself, don't go to Breitbart, stop looking at news, crap
    Starbound is great for holding me over until 1.3! :D All the new fancy updates to it really helps as well, and the modding community too.
    Techhunter_Talon
    Techhunter_Talon
    Still wonder how long before the game is out of Early Access. In part, fear for losing characters I worked hard on.
    Lyra
    Lyra
    I don't really care; they ought to say the game is out of EA once it's ready. So far, it's got quite a bit more content than Terraria had back when it was first released, but it still lacks two of the other paths of progress and the randomly generated content gets a bit boring after a while.
    You know how your cutie mark is a harp right? Then you have "harpy" blood in you...
    Lyra
    Lyra
    'Kay then.

Sorry, that wasn't really funny. :p
    DJ M4N3
    DJ M4N3
    I know... It was bad... :D
    An excessive amount of moderators and both Redigit and Cenx are on. Coincidence? ...Probably, but I'd still like to know! :p
    If you call a dog's tail a leg, how many legs does it have?
    Dusty Sinclair
    Dusty Sinclair
    One. If that's a leg, then the actual legs would be called something else.
    Lyra
    Lyra
    Wrong; the dog has four legs. Just because you call the tail a leg doesn't make it one. Also, I apologize to A. Lincoln. I might have stolen a quote because 1. it's funny and 2. it's so relevant in today's culture.
    Jetstreme ∞
    Jetstreme ∞
    It would still have 5 body parts called legs though so I guess that's debatable
    I'd like to let everybody know that I personally identify as a female seafoam-colored unicorn. Anybody who says otherwise is a bigot.</sarc>
    Son of a beach ball, I just realized after looking more closely at the trailer they haven't fixed snow particles going through blocks yet!
    Reactions: DJ M4N3
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Kyouko Tsukino
    It's not a bug, it's a feature.

Good to see the fandom's improving, though, used to wait until release to complain about the update's flaws. >_>
    Xylia
    Xylia
    All particle effects go through blocks. That's why the Starfury is an amazing tool for spelunking early-game, and why torches can be cool for lighting up several blocks below the ground (the embers that fall off the torch now-and-then). I hope they never change this.
    Lyra
    Lyra
    @Kyouko Tsukino It's honestly a rather annoying feature. Rain stops when it hits a block, why doesn't snow? It's been that way since it was added back in 1.1.2. I saw a suggestion on the forum once to change it to vanish like rain when it hit a block, instead of disappearing when it enters a block with a light level of 0. @Xylia That has practically nothing to do with what I said.
    I want to see a comedy/mystery movie where there isn't a butler within 100 miles of the murder, and a butler still managed to kill the guy.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom