Jeckel
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• CraftedNightmare Here!
    CraftedNightmare Here!
    I tried, didn't work
    Jeckel
    Jeckel
    Please use the report button to let staff know about possible problem threads. It is not uncommon for me to fail to notice a post on my profile for a few days. :)
    Mephisto
    Mephisto
    Also , learn the moderator-call dance , because sometimes moderators fail to notice your reports.
    What time zone do you live in? Like what time is it for you right now?
    Jeckel
    Jeckel
    USA Central Time Zone, -6 UTC, as of posting this it is about 1:30 AM.
    Is your avatar supposed to inspirational?
    DJFlare84
    DJFlare84
    BUT. HE'S. GOT... HIIII-EE-IGH hopes! HE'S GOT... HIIII-EE-IGH hopes! HE'S GOT... high ap-ple PIIIEEEE in the... SKYYYY-E-IE hopes!
    Jeckel
    Jeckel
    No, not really. It is just an image of my favorite creature. Ants are the only creatures on earth, other than humans, that both farm food and herd other creatures. No meaning beyond that.
    Jeckel
    Jeckel
    Appreciate the friendliness, but I've been told I lack much of a sense of humor. ;)
    Steve of a Thousand Naps
    Steve of a Thousand Naps
    I'd say lacking a sense of humor makes life all the more hilarious for those who surround you! Yes! You attract good-willed people! You are the seasoned pork to the great banquet of life, my friend!
    Baconfry
    Baconfry
    You just have to appreciate someone who compliments a moderator by calling him seasoned pork.
    New forum, new beginning. You reached out to me in the end of my stay at TO and I should've responded. I'd like to patch things up between us if you're amenable to the idea. Friends, again?
    Reactions: Shika and Jeckel
    Jeckel
    Jeckel
    No worries at all, consider things patched and I'm glad you decided to give the new forums a try. If you need anything or have any suggestions on how to improve parts of the forum, don't hesitate to let me know. :D
    G
    Garneac
    One thing I can think of is having the top menu follow you as you scroll through the page, like with Chok's Augmented TO.

Indie Gamers recently added that function, and it's awesome. I honestly don't know if that's something Intradox did himself or if it's available with the newest version of Xenforo.
    Jeckel
    Jeckel
    I know loki mentioned looking into adding some of the features in chok's ATO some time after the launch has settled. I will put that one on the list to be considered when the time comes. :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom