Melly the WM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Merry Christmas! I hope you got what you wanted, I know I got what I wanted. Super Meat Boy shirt is one of the best gifts I've ever had.
    To anyone who is reading this: play Planet Centauri, it's an awesome game, and highly suggest it!
    M015TY B0Y
    M015TY B0Y
    Is that that game with the planets and the earth explodeyness or what?
    Melly the WM
    Melly the WM
    It's a beta game that took inspiration from Terraria, Starbound, and other games. They have a website where they keep up-to-date with it and twitter posts that have amazing stuff.
    MY front lawn? Sorry but I only plant pea shooters.
    Erienna Nakagai
    Erienna Nakagai
    Who didn't? BWB is easily the hardest, and Snapdragon is good at taking down everything except Fisherman, albeit at low range, but those are pretty much negligible if you have the Infi-Nut Plant Food on as well.
    Melly the WM
    Melly the WM
    From the Dark Ages on, I actually found the worlds to be hard.
    Or I am just a noob that tries to act cool and thinks those worlds are hard.
    Erienna Nakagai
    Erienna Nakagai
    No, you're not alone in that. All of those were hard to me too. Besides Part 1 of Neon Mixtape Tour.
    Ooh, my favorite Winter Melon hat! <3 :happy:
    Reactions: Melly the WM
    Melly the WM
    Melly the WM
    I find this a cute picture as well, and plus it is my favorite plant in PvZ2 because of its cute design and OPness... so... thank you!
    InsertUsernameHere
    InsertUsernameHere
    I always bring winter melons with me if I can. I also like Ghost Pepper, Cherry Bomb and Pea Pod. :D Also I Necro
    Melly the WM
    Melly the WM
    For Terror of Tomorrow, this is my main attack plant.
    Thank you. I can tell what I am going to make, but don't tell Bullsye or the other staff. It is a surprise and I know they will LOVE it!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom