Violet Chloe Snow III

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Emile89, I have no problem admitting I enjoyed conversing with you on twitch. I'm glad you support someone you like, and there were casualties on both sides of the war. You seem like a really good person that can see the good in a person, past their differences. I respect that. I hope you change your mind and decide to stick around.
    Reactions: Thee Pie Man
    T
    Teal
    I'd invite you to some of the small time art streams we have here. We're all just honest people. Being honest, the same way Hero plans to be honest.
    T
    Teal
    Amidst the crap and :red:fests we have, we have great people and good friends. A lot I've had the pleasure to know and enjoy. A small time fanfic writer like me can meet a well known forum fanfiction writer such as @Pixel and become great friends. That, and much more is why I love this community.
    I dunno why I'm so surprised at the hostility of this community. They're all :red:s. :red: it. I support Hero. I'm Emile89.
    bad_news
    bad_news
    Saw you in the stream. Just wanted to say that a good lot of the community isn't like that, and certainly not the people here; most of the really negative people are from youtube.
    Thee Pie Man
    Thee Pie Man
    I was there to see the stream before it was Sub only, holy crap the hate was real. Can't a guy just play Terraria at his own pace anymore?

I agree with badnews though; most if not all the people on here nowadays are very nice and with a little push get back on topic/right direction.
    Thee Pie Man
    Thee Pie Man
    You've also got to remember as well; most(not all) people that watch streams on video games are younger audiences that have no supervision and the anonymity of the Internet, I hope that changes.

Cheer up and try to have an amazing day Violet/Emile! c:
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom