Terraria Community Forums

neoselket
neoselket
now about your top 5 rarest items in terraria. one thing that should be taken into account is how common the mob that drops the item is. for example, i'd say the rarest item in terraria is the eyeball spring, as it's a 2% drop chance from the rarest mob in the rarest event, the solar eclipse.
neoselket
neoselket
solar eclipses have a 1/25 chance to happen each day, and a full day/night cycle is about 24 minutes. so 24 minutes for a 4% chance for the event to occur that eyezors may spawn in, with only a 2% chance to get it even after you kill it. and there's nothing you can do to make it(the eclipse) more common, unlike with nymph banners, key molds, etc.
neoselket
neoselket
i would say enchanted swords are more common if you worldhop, but less common if you don't, making them the rarest item in any one world. again, i apologize for bugging you, if indeed i am. but the third rarest item would be the death sickle, as it's only a 0.4% drop chance from reapers, which are uncommon enemies in solar eclipses.
neoselket
neoselket
fourth, would be the axe, as it's a 1/250 drop chance. you may say that's not much compared to, say, a slime staff, but you kill thousands of slimes in one playthrough, as opposed to somewhere around a dozen planteras.
Back
Top Bottom