Terraria Community Forums

MiltVala
MiltVala
I also dislike PVP in minecraft. Sprint and jump while spam clicking. I really only like the building in 3d aspect.
Snickerbobble
Snickerbobble
Well, quality over quantity. I do find Terraria more fun, though. There's just not much to do in the main game of Minecraft. Once you get diamond gear you're kinda done, at least gear-wise, which sorta feels like hitting the endgame in Terraria once you've crafted gold armor.
Sonnette
Sonnette
So you are saying minecraft is better, Gmodlol61, if so... You suck!
Snickerbobble
Snickerbobble
I like the 3D too, but even then, you have to build in such huge scale to get detail in.. plus you need so many materials. Feels like I chop down half a forest just to get a normal-sized wood box..

Also Gmod never said that. What truly "sucks" is how people attack others if they prefer another game over the other.. and he was only stating quality over quantity.
MiltVala
MiltVala
creative mode ;)
Sonnette
Sonnette
I hate creative mode. A guy said to build an awesome house in survival mode, cheats on, and he cheated into creative mode... AND I BUSTED MY BACK GETTING MATERIALS AND I DID NOT KNOW HAT CHEATS WERE!?!?!?!?
Snickerbobble
Snickerbobble
Yeah, glad they have creative mode, just would be great to build in survival without needing so much. Terraria should have one, too.. with so many items, it gets overwhelming. I once worked on a project and used over 50 items on just two rooms.. inventory management is a nightmare.
MiltVala
MiltVala
In survival, I live in a bloody hobbit hole. nuf said, (even if it was a really pretty hobbit hole :p)
Snickerbobble
Snickerbobble
I usually try to make some kind of tree fortress, but am never able to finish it.. with no grappling hooks, rocket boots, or wings, it makes it very difficult to build and edit with taller structures. I could play with cheats on, but.. single is boring to me, I always play online. Single lags a heck of a lot too..
King_Christo
King_Christo
In my minecraft survival, i usually do what my stepbrother likes, in xbox i live in a jungle tree, while in pe i dont exactly make a base because i get lost to much ever since they added infinate worlds
Jetstreme ∞
Jetstreme ∞
I could rant for hours about this
Snickerbobble
Snickerbobble
Yeah, I get lost easily, too. I keep up the debug menus to remember my house's position. I tried to start up an old game of mine and.. no longer remembered the numbers. :( Guess I could just die as it was near spawn, then hunt back to my death area for my stuff. Just doesn't feel necessary to do this..
Krypnoda
Krypnoda
I like Terraria and Survivalcraft much better
Dusty Sinclair
Dusty Sinclair
I really don't get why the argument would involve the amount of items. They're not the same kind of game, no matter how much people want to believe they are.
Sonnette
Sonnette
They actually ARE both indie...
Jetstreme ∞
Jetstreme ∞
I don't consider Minecraft an indie title at this point.
Back
Top Bottom