1. For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by ZemmySix

1. The Ice Cube
    The Ice Cube
    I'd drive that.
    Jun 25, 2015
  2. Techhunter_Talon
    Techhunter_Talon
    Looks like the final boss of a Twisted Metal game. Warminion? (Warhawk crossed with Minion?)
    Jun 25, 2015
  3. Arthurdigit
    Arthurdigit
    A tank helicopter, because photoshop.
    Jun 25, 2015
  4. GawenStarTeller
    GawenStarTeller
    I doubt that could even fly off the ground, though!
    Jun 25, 2015
  5. Kyouko Tsukino
    Kyouko Tsukino
    11/10 would pretend it's not a photoshop again.
    Jun 25, 2015
  6. Techhunter_Talon
    Techhunter_Talon
    Not a bad design for something like Twisted Metal, right? Personally, the only tweak I would make is getting rid of the rotor on top and it would be a perfect fit in the Twisted Metal universe. :p
    Jun 25, 2015
  7. Kyouko Tsukino
    Kyouko Tsukino
    But if you remove the top rotor, then it can't fly. Then it just becomes a tank with an easily removable top half.
    Jun 25, 2015
  8. Techhunter_Talon
    Techhunter_Talon
    It looks cool though. Also, as someone said, it can not fly or at least is does not look like it can fly. Doubt it would be missing anything without the top rotor.
    Jun 25, 2015
  9. Kyouko Tsukino
    Kyouko Tsukino
    "Not missing anything." I find your lack of imagination... Unsettling.

*Tank suddenly brakes and stands vertically, rotor-first, tearing enemy soldiers to shreds without wasting ammo.*

Yes/yes/yes/shut up and take my money?
    Jun 25, 2015
  10. The Ice Cube
    The Ice Cube
    So I get 11 alerts to discover that most of them are from here.

I didn't even read all of the comments here because I got frustrated from the fact that I got 11 alerts, but 8 of them are from one place.
    Jun 25, 2015
  11. Kyouko Tsukino
    Kyouko Tsukino
    It's not breaking, it's using its Valkyrie mode. >_>
    Jun 25, 2015
  12. Techhunter_Talon
    Techhunter_Talon
    *Activates special* *Plays Flight of the Valkyries while bombarding some poor sod with missiles*

Yeah... sounds like something that the people who made the Twisted Metal games might think of if this thing was in their games.
    Jun 25, 2015
  13. The Ice Cube
    The Ice Cube
    NO ONE EVEN CARES ABOUT MY DAMN COMMENT.
    Jun 25, 2015
  14. Kyouko Tsukino
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Complainers gonna complain, Ice. "OMG SO MANY ALERTS" comments have become white noise for me by now. That and "11 alerts" to me is "I looked away from the monitor for two seconds" so it's harder for me to care about so "many" alerts happening to someone else. >_>
    Jun 25, 2015
  15. Erienna Nakagai
    Erienna Nakagai
    An easy substitute for this would be cargo bob tank combo in GTA V.
    Jun 25, 2015